What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

I'm not saying what he did was necessarily illegal, but it was politically unwise. What is a treaty by everything other than by name, should have the approval of the Senate and if possible, at least some bipartisan support. That Mr. Obama intentionally avoided that because he knew how overwhelmingly unpopular the deal is, is why it will likely never stay in force.

...and yet...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/269667-americans-oppose-iran-nuclear-d

...and...

4e5lc8pmrkozlf6nv1buyq.png

Yeah, they know. Millions upon millions of American families, have personal connection now with our sons and daughters fighting in the Persian Gulf region for over two decades, starting with the first Gulf War, back in 1990, not to mention the Iranian Hostage Crisis. The region is no longer a stranger to those families and most of the people of the country. They have seen plenty of news stories about Iran's pursuit of nuclear tech and Iran's calls from her leaders for America and Israel's destruction.
The only problem with you is you support israel which has occupied 'The first Qibla of muslims' .

Plus Iran recognize US and it has no hostility towards American people. The problem is your Jew regime. You support an occupier in Middle East which has occupied the first Qibla of muslims.

Last edited:
I'm not saying what he did was necessarily illegal, but it was politically unwise. What is a treaty by everything other than by name, should have the approval of the Senate and if possible, at least some bipartisan support. That Mr. Obama intentionally avoided that because he knew how overwhelmingly unpopular the deal is, is why it will likely never stay in force.

If the deal was oppossed overwhelmingly, we would not even have this discussion because even an executive order can be voided with absolute majority. That itself shows how wrong your analysis is.

lol, as an educated enthusiasist of politics, I very well know that polls are often wrong. no poll is as accurate as a nationwide elections.
Yeah, they know. Millions upon millions of American families, have personal connection now with our sons and daughters fighting in the Persian Gulf region for over two decades, starting with the first Gulf War, back in 1990, not to mention the Iranian Hostage Crisis. The region is no longer a stranger to those families and most of the people of the country. They have seen plenty of news stories about Iran's pursuit of nuclear tech and Iran's calls from her leaders for America and Israel's destruction.
I am from Iran and as a person who has lived for a long time in US, I'm quite often asked where I'm coming from, and based on my own (and my Iranian-American friends') experiences, when we say that we are from Iran, more than half of Americans don't know that Iran is the name of a foreign country. Brother, majority of people don't care to watch CNN or fox news. look up what the median age of CNN viewers is. US fought against Germany, Italy, Turkey(Ottomans), Vietnam, Japan, China ... in WW1, WW2, and Korea war, .... Now they are all US allies or trade partners. with your logic, US should only have antractica as an ally! The nation wants peace, insurance, obamacare, food stamps, jobs, free education, ... we'll see who's going to be elected in the next elections.

If the deal was oppossed overwhelmingly, we would not even have this discussion because even an executive order can be voided with absolute majority. That itself shows how wrong your analysis is.

You would have a point if the Iran deal were.......an executive order. It isn't. It's an executive agreement, which is a different breed of cat so perhaps you should actually bother knowing what you are talking about, before criticizing others.

http://www.americanforeignrelations.com/A-D/The-Constitution-Executive-agreements.html

lol, as an educated enthusiasist of politics, I very well know that polls are often wrong. no poll is as accurate as a nationwide elections.

I also am a long time enthusiast of politics and never tire of those, when polls don't go there way, insist that they therefore must be wrong! :lol:

I am from Iran and as a person who has lived for a long time in US, I'm quite often asked where I'm coming from, and based on my own (and my Iranian-American friends') experiences, when we say that we are from Iran, more than half of Americans don't know that Iran is the name of a foreign country.

Well, if you have met people who have said they didn't know, then of course it must be true.
eyeroll.gif

You would have a point if the Iran deal were.......an executive order. It isn't. It's an executive agreement, which is a different breed of cat so perhaps you should actually bother knowing what you are talking about, before criticizing others.

http://www.americanforeignrelations.com/A-D/The-Constitution-Executive-agreements.html
Brother, I know it. I meant even if Iran deal was an executive order, then ...
I also am a long time enthusiast of politics and never tire of those, when polls don't go there way, insist that they therefore must be wrong! :lol:
There are many conditions and scientific rules for conducting a poll that even if you regulate all of them, still your polls fail in predicting the results :lol:

Brother, I know it. I meant even if Iran deal was an executive order, then ...

No you didn't. You said...

Meaning that you were refuting my assertion that the deal was opposed overwhelmingly, because if it was, Congress would have voided it, i.e., that they would have the power to. They don't with an 'executive agreement'. What, did you just think I couldn't read? :azn:

and here it comes!

Breaking:
Ali Larijani the chairman of Iran Parliament says we have left no choice but to confront, asks Iran's atomic energy organization to prepare the plan of re launching the nuclear factory!

راهی جز مقابله درباره توافق هسته‌ای برای ایران باقی نمانده/ سازمان انرژی اتمی طرح راه‌اندازی کارخانه هسته‌ای را تهیه کند
چی شده یک دفعه؟

Nothing my friend. but some people wake up sooner, some people later, and some people pretend to be asleep.
آقا محسن نه من دشمن شما نه خورده برده ای با کسی دارم ... اگر چیزی هم اینجا مطرح می کنم تنها قصدم فهمیدن بهتر موضوع هست .. حالا من نمیدونم این سوالی که کردم جوابش نیش و کنایه هست یا یک جواب ساده .....

آقا محسن نه من دشمن شما نه خورده برده ای با کسی دارم ... اگر چیزی هم اینجا مطرح می کنم تنها قصدم فهمیدن بهتر موضوع هست .. حالا من نمیدونم این سوالی که کردم جوابش نیش و کنایه هست یا یک جواب ساده .....
نیش و کنایه ای نبود، منظورم حال و روز لاریجانی بود. شما به خودت نگیر.
"Almost nothing" has turned into "Nothing", and while they expected the U.N to do something, U.N's last report only condemned us, so it was a point at which some people woke up.
and for the future, only expect more sanctions!

نیش و کنایه ای نبود، منظورم حال و روز لاریجانی بود. شما به خودت نگیر.
"Almost nothing" has turned into "Nothing", and while they expected the U.N to do something, U.N's last report only condemned us, so it was a point at which some people woke up.
and for the future, only expect more sanctions!

Today Salehi head of atomic agency said we are prepared to take necessary steps to role back nuclear program to previous status if the other side violates the deal ... so base upon what I observed and what he said they still believe that deal is working ... that's why I asked what happened all the sudden ... they knew it from the beggining ....

Today Salehi head of atomic agency said we are prepared to take necessary steps to role back nuclear program to previous status if the other side violates the deal ... so base upon what I observed and what he said they still believe that deal is working ... that's why I asked what happened all the sudden ... they knew it from the beggining ....
as I said some people prefer to remain asleep. in my opinion, Salehi and Larijani both are bluffing, and Americans know it very well. Rohani (and his supporters like Larijani/Salehi) need this deal more than Obama.

Back
Top Bottom