What's new

THE DRAINING AWAY OF ASSAM'S OIL RESOURCES

In a few decades we are going to retrieve all that we had lost to the English Co in 1757, and now occupied by the British agency known as GOI. Yes we are going to advance up to the Rajmahal Hills as soon as the Brahmonic oligarchy of Delhi become sick and weak.

First conquer Bay of Bengal from rising sea level.

In a few decades we are going to retrieve all that we had lost to the English Co in 1757, and now occupied by the British agency known as GOI. Yes we are going to advance up to the Rajmahal Hills as soon as the Brahmonic oligarchy of Delhi become sick and weak.

avatars-000001768444-whxit7-crop.jpg

protesting against injustice..bringing the matter to the attention of the people,that is all fine.But rebelling against the state,derailing train..these are acts of aggression against the people of India,and henceforth,they are the enemies of the state.They cold have handled things in a peaceful manner.
laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi manate....(A stubborn govt will never accept logic) hence the bullet.As mao had famously said," power flows from the barrel of gun"

Yup. All enemies of the state that threaten India's unity or sovereignty need to be crushed with no mercy. Auntiji comes from a country that is the stalwart of human rights btw :lol: She is the first troll aunty Ive met in my entire life :lol:
All elites and enemy of poor should be either killed mercilessly or sent to labor camps.

The oil is stolen by main land Indians left Assam with nothing.

Only a independent Assam which could fully exploit its own resources and full ownership in it could put it as par with Brunei-DarUs -salam.

well u can start by giving independence to mineral/natural resources rich parts of banladesh ;)

Rich state like Maharastra Gujrat etc are sucking the blood of poor state. Even W. Bengal is living on eastern states like Jharkhand and North East.

Ok, Hold your donkeys there... ;)

Fix your country first, beacuse of poor economy we are getting illegal migrants. Worst hit state due to illegal migrants is Assam.

what an idiot..Perhaps Sam Manekshaw would have taken a vacation for a month instead of pressing into East Pakistan if he knew one day some Bangladeshi would comment like this...

my exact thoughts.........

Are yaar
assam produces only 4.5% of national requirement of crude oil ...i think assam consumes anywhere around 3% of national consumption of crude oil ..you are going gaga over remaining 1.5% ...though my chai comes from assam i dont think the same for oil

I read labor cramps!!!
First thing you need to urgently get your eyes checked up.

Secondly,Cheap indians banters on my pregnancy will never shame me.And why should I when i'm blessed by Allah(swt).Quran says woman should not be ahamed of her pregnancy coz....

"Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “A woman from her pregnancy till the time of weaning her child is like one protecting the boundaries of the Islamic state. If she passes away during this period she attains the reward of martyrdom.”

Secondly,Cheap indians banters on my pregnancy will never shame me.And why should I when i'm blessed by Allah(swt).Quran says woman should not be ahamed of her pregnancy coz....

"Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “A woman from her pregnancy till the time of weaning her child is like one protecting the boundaries of the Islamic state. If she passes away during this period she attains the reward of martyrdom.”

So, you abide and follow our Rasulullah(S.A.W) preaching right.....?,then where he has mentioned like girls can chat and argue with strangers,like you do here(PDF) on daily basis.So,please stop your Islam bash ,1st you be perfect and point out others.

Now you are pregnent ,atleast during this period of time try to love others ,not your usual daily hatred bash and agony, by doing this you are literally passing this to your baby.Im not telling this to you as an Indian ,cause you aint Indian,im telling you this as a fellow Muslim.

On topic:Assam is Integral part of India ,So others STF.

Do i need any avice from a fellow muslim who dont even know how to keep a civilized screen-name as a sunnah abiding muslim.such a muslim is worst than kafir and any advice from such a person has to be ignored.

Though the screen name is bad but, your hatred mind and using Islam as a shield to cover your failures is worst then anything.

Though northeast india needs more development we are proud to be indian...beacause we don't know what would had happened to this region after independence...the region would had been either a poverty stricken military ruled country like myanmar or oppressed region called South Tibet....northeast is considered as a special region of the country and we are grateful to be respected as Indians

laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi manate....(A stubborn govt will never accept logic) hence the bullet.As mao had famously said," power flows from the barrel of gun"

Yeah.. well you put an end to all forms of logic when you pick up the gun.But then at that point one should be prepared to face the consequences as well.Nobody is going to throw flowers at you when you have a gun in hand.

All these years of maoist insurgency,what have they achieved ? Nothing... And if you really sympathize them then I think you should have been inside the gyaneshwari express the night the derailed it.

All elites and enemy of poor should be either killed mercilessly or sent to labor camps.
Who has stopped the poor from being rich ? It does certainly take a lot of hard work,but that is how the human society works.It is definitely better than the system where a section keeps working in the gulags and another section enjoys the benefits of the society just because they are close to the party.

This forum is not fit for discussing your personal health.You should have given it some thought..

Though northeast india needs more development we are proud to be indian...beacause we don't know what would had happened to this region after independence...the region would had been either a poverty stricken military ruled country like myanmar or oppressed region called South Tibet....northeast is considered as a special region of the country and we are grateful to be respected as Indians

All that I can say is ride the tide.Best of luck :)

Yaar.... I am enjoying this clown.

After Rajmahal, march for Washington DC. In between also conquered Moscow, Paris and London. BTW to to to London and Washington you might need ships, buy some local wooden boats. :lol:

BTW tomorrow I am expecting to see some headlines like, "Bangladesh launched spacecraft with astronauts to land on Mars.", "Bangladesh built its 100th nuclear submarine and 20th super carrier." "Bangladesh built commercial fast breeder reactor which produces more fuel than it consumes". :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom