What's new

The downfall of Mubasher Lucman

Sania Munawar

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Once considered to be a credible source of news analysis, Mubasher Lucman is now striving to survive in to the media industry. After the doors of 24 News close for him, he is now on board for Samaa TV which itself is staggering to sustain an 8th position in news channel ranking.

Samaa itself hasn't shown much interest in bringing a revamp for Lucman rather has further let him down by giving him a show at post prime time slot of 11pm, just four days a week.

But one wonders how a once renowned asset of media industry is now suffering from such downfall? Well, following his show since his early days has now let me to the ugly conclusion that Lucman's journalism has now become biased. Biased towards some entities in a way that even if they do something commendable, Lucman shows an ugly side of it to his audience. One who is watching his show can relate well or watch his recent episodes for a clearer understanding.

However, I still wish well for him and hope thst he takes better and wiser decisions so that he may prosper again.

Switching News Channels is considered very normal within Media community. Why are you making a fuss over it?

Once considered to be a credible source of news analysis, Mubasher Lucman is now striving to survive in to the media industry. After the doors of 24 News close for him, he is now on board for Samaa TV which itself is staggering to sustain an 8th position in news channel ranking.

Samaa itself hasn't shown much interest in bringing a revamp for Lucman rather has further let him down by giving him a show at post prime time slot of 11pm, just four days a week.

But one wonders how a once renowned asset of media industry is now suffering from such downfall? Well, following his show since his early days has now let me to the ugly conclusion that Lucman's journalism has now become biased. Biased towards some entities in a way that even if they do something commendable, Lucman shows an ugly side of it to his audience. One who is watching his show can relate well or watch his recent episodes for a clearer understanding.

However, I still wish well for him and hope thst he takes better and wiser decisions so that he may prosper again.
Screw that dude.

BTWN, how much is maryum beti payin you for these posts?:D

Lucyman pe 62 63 laga do.

His moustache scares me.

He is a professional. Just let him be

Arent you the guy who claims to be a white american guy in love with corrupt PML N? :)
I am the guy who is working in CIA for the destruction of Pakistan. Let me call my peers RAW and Mossad to take away your nuclear weapons.

I am the guy who is working for CIA for the destruction of Pakistan. Let me call my peers RAW and Mossad to take away your nuclear weapons.
Ok cool... is sucking upto Nawaz shareef part of the "master plan"..:lol:

P.S; such type of conspiracies are part n parcel of N leaguers.. not us normal people..

Ok cool... is sucking upto Nawaz shareef part of the "master plan"..:lol:

P.S; such type of conspiracies are part n parcel of N leaguers.. not us normal people..
Maybe he could be working for us. He had helped convert the military win to a loss for Pakistan as claimed by former president. I mean absconding president.

Maybe he could be working for us. He had helped convert the military win to a loss for Pakistan as claimed by former president. I mean absconding president.
Thats what im talkin bout.:lol:

Mystic Nawazi chaddi buddy.

Good puppy.

And oh, sure invite him to america.. make him your POTUS.. i assure you his son will buy a 60 million pound in student life (with money his family sends him).

They also have magical powers to see a 3.5 mil worth BMW for 20 million.

Can also magically build factories, and all that without any money train.. a lil forgery and lots of fukin lies.

Get caught thanks to Panama amd their own lies...

Oh wait, yeah.. he can also try to hijack a plane.. and suck KSAs dick to get out of jail and gtfo of the country .. self exile...

Thats what im talkin bout.:lol:

Mystic Nawazi chaddi buddy.

Good puppy.

And oh, sure invite him to america.. make him your POTUS.. i assure you his son will buy a 60 million pound in student life (with money his family sends him).

They also have magical powers to see a 3.5 mil worth BMW for 20 million.

Can also magically build factories, and all that without any money train.. a lil forgery and lots of fukin lies.

Get caught thanks to Panama amd their own lies...

Oh wait, yeah.. he can also try to hijack a plane.. and suck KSAs dick to get out of jail and gtfo of the country .. self exile...
Nope Tommy. We need Mr. Musharraf, we need to learn the art of winning after loosing.

Back
Top Bottom