What's new

The disadvantage of Rupees devaluation: Purchasing a car - 18 to 20 Lac

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
This is a great example of Rupees devaluation on a higher note. This can be applied to low-cost to high-cost products.

Pakistan

Alto

Alto VXPKR 1,789,000/-PKR 10,000/-PKR 30,000/-Book Now
Alto VXRPKR 2,079,000/-
Alto VXL-AGSPKR 2,339,000/-

Toyota Fortuner

PKR 124.9 - 158.4 lacs (*Ex-Factory Price)

India

Alto

Rs.3.39 - 5.03 Lakh*
Get On Road Price

Toyota Fortuner

Rs.32.40 - 49.57 Lakh

Mahindra Scorpio-N​

Rs.11.99 - 23.90 Lakh

Mahindra Scorpio-N VS Toyota Fortuner

regardless of money, pakistani cars dont have the good quality and safety ...... just buy jdm !

There's much more than just depreciation. Manufacturers here are but assemblers. They buy and import parts anyways. The non-localization is the issue but then again it's Pakistan.

There's much more than just depreciation. Manufacturers here are but assemblers. They buy and import parts anyways. The non-localization is the issue but then again it's Pakistan.

It is also related to rupees-devaluation because you need the parts by paying dollars.

Yes, local manufacturing will help to reduce the cost if the parts are locally produced.

Last edited:
This is a ridiculous thread. So there is now nationalism war over stupid personal car ? When what should be is :

This is a ridiculous thread. So there is now nationalism war over stupid personal car ? When what should be is :
is it more stupid than a thread on global ban on private transport ?

It is also related to rupees-devaluation because you need the parts by paying dollars.

Yes, local manufacturing will help to reduce the cost if the parts are locally produced.
Is there a duty on importing these parts?

is it more stupid than a thread on global ban on private transport ?

Please read the thread. You will see my reasoning. As it is, Net City, a district in Shenzen city ( China ) is being constructed as an area free of personal cars. Free of cars will also be NEOM, a city under development in Saudia. But these are two examples which were not necessary for me to write. The idea itself is sound. Read my thread and participate there.

So there is now nationalism war over stupid personal car ?
No, you retard.. this is just a react video to the Scorpio from our friends across the fence, that, and a comparison with the Toyota fortuner, which is available in both mulks.

The Indian automobile industry has actually done really well for itself lately, made giant strides.. Sid Laal with the amazing turnaround of RE, loved the world over ! to Anand M and his SUVs, man, how I wish they'd make the Roxor available in India !

It is going very very well for the Indian auto industry, all sorts of 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers, including a bunch of electric and hybrid options to suit a range of preferences and pockets.. sab kuch milega :smokin:

Aaj ki date me India manufacture bhi kar rahi, export bhi kar rahi.. and earning kudos

khareednay wale bano, bas... and enjoy.

even TATA JLR

notice how they've kept the original standards of these iconic brands and maintained or notched up the production and support.. so that, and the pure desi stuff, of which there is a lot too.. good stuff ! \m/

No, you retard.. this is just a react video to the Scorpio from our friends across the fence, that, and a comparison with the Toyota fortuner, which is available in both mulks.

The Indian automobile industry has actually done really well for itself lately, made giant strides.. Sid Laal with the amazing turnaround of RE, loved the world over ! to Anand M and his SUVs, man, how I wish they'd make the Roxor available in India !

It is going very very well for the Indian auto industry, all sorts of 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers, including a bunch of electric and hybrid options to suit a range of preferences and pockets.. sab kuch milega :smokin:

Aaj ki date me India manufacture bhi kar rahi, export bhi kar rahi.. and earning kudos

khareednay wale bano, bas... and enjoy.

even TATA JLR

notice how they've kept the original standards of these iconic brands and maintained or notched up the production and support.. so that, and the pure desi stuff, of which there is a lot too.. good stuff ! \m/

Fool, going by your voluble details about the irrational personal vehicle industry you could as well have put "Sadhguru" riding one of his many motorcycles around his huge campus built on the oppressions of many Indians. Wait for it, personal vehicles will be banned globally. You can't prevent this.

Last edited:
Fool, going by your voluble details about the irrational personal vehicle industry you could as well have put "Sadhguru" riding one of his many motorcycles around his huge campus built on the oppressions of many Indians. Wait for it, personal vehicles will be banned globally. You can't prevent this.
Why don't you just admit it ? ki tujh jaisey fukray slummy ke liye toh chai samosey bhi luxury hain lol

behra kya janey gaanai ka sur ? :)

what else do you want to ban ? private property, just because it fills you with rage that you live in a dirty disgusting slum in Hyderabad yet have to occasionally pass by these magnificent villas with people who own many cars ? ..

you know what green is ? .. the colour of jealousy

The phrase 'Green with Envy' means to be very jealous, envious. Example of Use: “Katie was green with envy when she saw that you got a new car for your birthday.”

anyway.. leheratai raho apna green jhanda, it is actually quite telling of your bhikari mindset

1659705897010.png

:lol:

what else do you want to ban ? private property, just because it fills you with rage that you live in a dirty disgusting slum in Hyderabad yet have to occasionally pass by these magnificent villas with people who own many cars ? ..

you know what green is ? .. the colour of jealousy

The phrase 'Green with Envy' means to be very jealous, envious. Example of Use: “Katie was green with envy when she saw that you got a new car for your birthday.”

Yes, these people also were "jealous" because of your types' apathy and feeding dogs when humans die of anemia and other diseases of the artificial thing called Poverty :

PTI

Published: 11 Jul 2022, 4:30 PM

Engagement: 1.735 K

An eight-year-old boy sat holding the body of his younger brother in his lap for a couple of hours outside the Morena district hospital in Madhya Pradesh while his father looked around for an ambulance to take the dead child home, an incident which led to an outrage with people blaming authorities for being "insensitive".

Taking a serious note of the incident, which took place on Sunday, the Madhya Pradesh government has ordered an inquiry into it and issued a show cause notice to the Morena district hospital's civil surgeon, state Home Minister Narottam Mishra said on Monday.

A video of the incident, which took place outside the Morena district hospital, located about 30 km from Badfara village where the family lived, went viral on social media platforms.

Later, some social media users circulated the video and lashed out at the authorities over their apathy and for being "insensitive".

In the clip, the boy was seen sitting along a boundary wall of the district hospital, with the covered body of his two-year-old brother, who died at the medical facility during treatment.

Morena District Hospital's resident medical officer Surendra Gurjar said Pujaram Jatav, a resident of Badfara village, brought his two-year-old son Raja on Sunday morning by an ambulance, after being referred from a hospital in Ambah town of the district.

After leaving them at the district hospital, the ambulance returned to Ambah, while the toddler died during treatment of anaemia and other diseases on Sunday afternoon, he said.

Following the child's death, his father Jatav asked for an ambulance from some hospital staffers, but the vehicle was not available at that time, the official said.
Later, a police vehicle carried the child's body to Jatav's home, he said.

According to sources, the deceased child's elder brother was captured in the video when Jatav went to arrange for an ambulance, leaving the body with him.
State Home Minister Mishra said the state government has ordered an inquiry into the incident.

A show cause notice has been served to Morena district hospital's civil surgeon. District panchayat CEO has been directed to conduct the inquiry and submit a report by Monday evening. Financial assistance is also being provided to the bereaved family, Mishra, who is the state government's spokesman, told reporters in Bhopal.

He said the child was very serious when brought to the district hospital in Morena.

After doctors declared the child dead, his father went to some relatives while handing over the body (to his other son), he said.

"The state government has taken the incident very seriously," the minister said.

Madhya Pradesh Congress chief Kamal Nath also expressed anguish over the incident, saying after the intervention of some locals, a vehicle was arranged to carry the body.

In Morena, an 8-year-old innocent child was seen sitting in the hospital with the body of his 2-year-old brother in his lap. His father Pujaram Jatav kept pleading for an ambulance to take the son's body to their village, but he did not get the vehicle for hours, Nath said in a statement.

Claiming that such incidents have been very common in MP, Nath appealed to Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to strengthen medical facilities in the state and make the system more sensitive to avoid such incidents.

Yes, these people also were "jealous" because of your types' apathy and feeding dogs when humans die of anemia and other diseases of the artificial thing called Poverty :
"because of your types" ?? wut ?

bc mainay theka utha rakha hai duniya ka ?

life can be (and is) challenging as is.. apni apni dekho while respecting others, that's all one can really do.

animal charity is my thing, I've donated money, meds, food, milk.. lotsa stuff, and volunteered...

tujhe slum dweller humans ke liye itna pyar hai to aap bhi donate karo apna time and money toward those causes.. kaun rok raha ? ..in fact, thumbs up from me to all that do.. serve humanity etc

tiger/river/nature conservation trumps feeding human orphans and the poor afaic, so that's where my money and effort goes.

army and navy ka kaam alag hota hai, like.. right ?

also, poverty is real AF.. I've dealt with dicey financial situations and lost investments etc myself... bach gaya.. warna main road pe hota lol

your whole idea about some Indian commie government giving all its billion + everything free is ultra super retarded, not well thought out at all, very very irrational even.

and mujhey kya lena dena about some random financial tragedy in India ? .. not like mainay hadap liye unke paisay or something..

got other priorities..

I strongly advise you to take care of yourself first before embarking on a voyage to save the world and fix everything..

or

keep daydreaming and posting on this forum if it makes you feel better.

bc mainay theka utha rakha hai duniya ka ?

Why should you not ? Are you not a human ?

also, poverty is real AF.. I've dealt with dicey financial situations and lost investments etc myself... bach gaya.. warna main road pe hota lol

Yes, yes, I imagine the sadness of gambling by buying stocks of Infosys, HCL and Adani Group and losing money. Great sadness gambling brings. :agree: Stupid of me to post this photo of a child on a platform of Muzaffarpur Railway Station in 2020 playing innocently around the dead body of his mother who had died of hunger in Pragati Purush Narendra bhai's special trains for migrants going back to their villages and towns from the big cities because Narendra bhai had imposed a "very scientific and rational" lockdown. The lady died because she didn't have money to buy food and water and neither did the railway authorities provide those to her. But why should they ? After all in India humanitarian thought is not to be present as per fashion :
2022-08-05-143716_1024x768_scrot.png

But this shouldn't bother you of course. Go play with your street's five dogs and feed them.

and mujhey kya lena dena about some random financial tragedy in India ? .. not like mainay hadap liye unke paisay or something..

got other priorities..

Absolutely ! Another artificial socio-economic death in India shouldn't take you away from your very important priorities.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom