What's new

The Day Cowardice Faced the Bravery – Young Martyr of the Humanity

Aitzaz Hassan was indeed one of the biggest heroes of the country. His dependents and family mmbers should be given jobs in the army and the chance to avenge themselves. Pakistan will not be safe until every Talibani rat and each and every Lashkar E Jhangvi terrorists lies in a grave. They have butchered our people and murdered the best of us, like Muhammed Farooq Khan. In fact a terrorist left a comment on Muhammed Farooq Khan's website celebrating his killing. Such animals must be found and bled dry. The only thing holding people like me back from using motorcycles and targetted attacks to kill terrorists is that torture is not allowed to us. I wish to see the terrorist Talibani scum scream and beg for their life-to pay for the tears and blood they give to us.

The only good Talibani is a dead talibani.

Pardon my ignorance I am not into news, but can you educate me about Muhammad Farooq Khan?

Pardon my ignorance I am not into news, but can you educate me about Muhammad Farooq Khan?
Muhammed Farooq Khan was a very liberal scholar of Islam. Like Ghamidi but vouching for secularism and ijtehad-a new understanding of Islam. He refused to call shias kaffir something even Ghamdi fell to. He wrote many books one of them named Jihad aur Katl. Clearly a lot he said went against the Taliban. He was one of the most accomplished people in Swat, Chancellor of Swat University and owner of a medical institution in Mardan-as you can see he was very accomplished. Another thing about him was he was extremely patriotic.

In 2009 I think militants entered his medical practice in Mardan and killed him. It was a black day for Pakistan. There are many such heroes of Pakistan whose sacrifices few of us know. It is my goal to honor them and their families. The Taliban must be killed in such a brutal manner that they never raise their heads against Pakistan.

You can google muhammed farooq khan to find out more.

Muhammed Farooq Khan was a very liberal scholar of Islam. Like Ghamidi but vouching for secularism and ijtehad-a new understanding of Islam. He refused to call shias kaffir something even Ghamdi fell to. He wrote many books one of them named Jihad aur Katl. Clearly a lot he said went against the Taliban. He was one of the most accomplished people in Swat, Chancellor of Swat University and owner of a medical institution in Mardan-as you can see he was very accomplished. Another thing about him was he was extremely patriotic.

In 2009 I think militants entered his medical practice in Mardan and killed him. It was a black day for Pakistan. There are many such heroes of Pakistan whose sacrifices few of us know. It is my goal to honor them and their families. The Taliban must be killed in such a brutal manner that they never raise their heads against Pakistan.

You can google muhammed farooq khan to find out more.

Thanks. I will google to read more about him.

Every time i read about him my heart sinks..... what a great way to leave the world .... so many lived because he cared

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom