What's new

The Day After a Strike on Iran

Really, In Bahrain you did nothing?.... It was your ugly regime trying to take out the Sunni Rule and replace it with Shia... And still your Agents are activly working in Bahrain with some extremists... Thanks to KSA, they send their troops on time and knocked down the Mess...
And FYI Almost all of the countries on the face of the earth Hate IRAN... Learn why?
you are not ashamed of what you say? really? you have so low level of respect and humanity to give a propaganda that deserves people of a country ?

Iran supports many groups, Hezbollah, Syria regime, and so. But the uprising in Bahrain has nothing to do with Iran.

Have some humanity and respect, once .

Again here an article for you:
Bahrain Online founder Ali Abdulemam breaks silence after escape to UK | World news | guardian.co.uk

just learn to read articles from western sources, from famous organizations like reporters without borders a,d so.. all criticizing the regime you are supporting

and you come not with all these sources but you copy the gcc propaganda

false flag ?

Iran is involved to suppress freedom of people there.

LOL what? I am getting tiered of this, please quote me anywhere where I said that or apologize.
Otherwise you can go on and have a conversation with yourself in front of the mirror, since you are not reading what I type anyway.

You hate Iran? Ok . But why then use the other propaganda who hate Bahrain people ?
you understand that some people suffer.

Straw man alert, straw man alert. I have said pretty much nothing concerning Bahrain except that there is Iranian involvement there, the rest you are imagining in your mind.

About Afghanistan, you are such idiot ignorant. Iran was giving a lot of help in the past. So no surprise you can find soviet , Iranian or US weapons . Use your brain.

And now on to ad hominem, are you going to use every logical fallacy there is in this thread?

Iran Funnels New Weapons to Iraq and Afghanistan
Iran Funnels New Weapons - WSJ.com

just learn to read articles from western sources, from famous organizations like reporters without borders

don't make me laugh reporters without borders is as biased as it gets.

Iran Funnels New Weapons to Iraq and Afghanistan
Iran Funnels New Weapons - WSJ.com

don't make me laugh reporters without borders is as biased as it gets.

You guys are so funny . I can't believe it you accept some accusation made by a journalist and the source of the accusation conveniently is some unnamed diplomat as fact and truth

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

lets see what happens in the first 8 hours .
israel uses turkey airlines to strike tehran(parchin) and US uses their standby careers to strike bushehr and they will use very exact missiles to completely ruin iran bases. suddenly CNN and BBC start with this : Breaking News : NATO organized a complete attack on iran. iran is no danger anymore. less than half an hour iran will use its secret missile launchers to strike israel turky afghanistan. the system of these missiles is that the last time we checked they can not be hit by any anti missile system. as defense minister once said at least 1000 missiles and rockets will be fired in the first hour of the war against US allies. the next hour iran will launch modern anti career missile khalij fars which is the best in its type. 7 of them is enough to finish a careers job for 100% certainty. in 3 hours after the strike of US , 3 of its careers will be hit for sure. in this time also more than 10000 drones will fly toward US navy in khalij fars which can completely distract US radars.the next hour iran will start another missile launching against bahrain and turkey. fateh 110 one of the best pinpoint accurate missiles in the world will hit US bases in afghanistan and turkey. all azarbayjans airports will be hit that israel will never be able to use again. in less than 7 hours from the start of the NATO s ambition move hezbollah will completely distract israeel by launching rockets against israeel . let alone drones and irans long range missiles. after 8 hours from the start of the strike most of US allies and US itself have got serious payback and then BBC and CNN will go on air and say negotiations are still on the table. it's right iran will be damaged very badly but attack against iran will also ruin israeel and its allies. now you tell me does it worth striking?
The Iranian HongWu :lol:

You guys are so funny . I can't believe it you accept some accusation made by a journalist and the source of the accusation conveniently is some unnamed diplomat as fact and truth

I'll concede it's a valid point you make. I hope you are holding everyone and yourself up to the same standard, I'll remember this post, make sure it doesn't bite you back ;) .

I thought it was known and well established that Iran supplied groups in Afghanistan fighting against the USA, so I just brought the first link that came up. First thing is that they both have the ability and the motivation to do so, second this is this:

Cover: Iran's Balancing Act in Afghanistan

The Islamic Republic of Iran continues to provide measured support to Taliban insurgents battling U.S. and coalition forces in Afghanistan.

Iran's Balancing Act in Afghanistan | RAND

A Taliban commander has credited Iranian-supplied weapons with successful operations against coalition forces in Afghanistan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...3/Taliban-claim-weapons-supplied-by-Iran.html

"the Iranians have more extensive intelligence links with the Afghan warlords and militias than anyone except Pakistan," said Bruce Riedel, a Brookings Institution fellow formerly at the National Security Council, Pentagon and CIA. "If we now see a change in Iranian behavior and support for Taliban attacks on NATO forces, then that's a serious escalation that has ominous implications for the Afghan government."

Iran's goal may just be to exercise a "spoiler function" that would put pressure on the United States and NATO forces but not empower the Taliban long-term, said Anthony H. Cordesman of the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Iranian Flow Of Weapons Increasing, Officials Say

The foreign secretary has condemned Tehran's "completely unacceptable" behaviour after British Special Forces seized a shipment of suspected Iranian arms intended for the Taliban.

BBC News - Hague fury as 'Iranian arms' bound for Taliban seized

Document: Iran Caught Red-Handed Shipping Arms to Taliban

Document: Iran Caught Red-Handed Shipping Arms to Taliban - ABC News

The British Foreign Ministry announced Wednesday that rockets found several weeks ago in Nimruz Province in the far southwest of Afghanistan were Iranian weapons en route to the Taliban.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/10/world/middleeast/10iran.html?_r=0

Enough, or do you want more?

I'll concede it's a valid point you make. I hope you are holding everyone and yourself up to the same standard, I'll remember this post, make sure it doesn't bite you back ;) .

I thought it was known and well established that Iran supplied groups in Afghanistan fighting against the USA, so I just brought the first link that came up. First thing is that they both have the ability and the motivation to do so, second this is this:

Cover: Iran's Balancing Act in Afghanistan

The Islamic Republic of Iran continues to provide measured support to Taliban insurgents battling U.S. and coalition forces in Afghanistan.

Iran's Balancing Act in Afghanistan | RAND

A Taliban commander has credited Iranian-supplied weapons with successful operations against coalition forces in Afghanistan.

Taliban claim weapons supplied by Iran - Telegraph

"the Iranians have more extensive intelligence links with the Afghan warlords and militias than anyone except Pakistan," said Bruce Riedel, a Brookings Institution fellow formerly at the National Security Council, Pentagon and CIA. "If we now see a change in Iranian behavior and support for Taliban attacks on NATO forces, then that's a serious escalation that has ominous implications for the Afghan government."

Iran's goal may just be to exercise a "spoiler function" that would put pressure on the United States and NATO forces but not empower the Taliban long-term, said Anthony H. Cordesman of the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Iranian Flow Of Weapons Increasing, Officials Say

The foreign secretary has condemned Tehran's "completely unacceptable" behaviour after British Special Forces seized a shipment of suspected Iranian arms intended for the Taliban.

BBC News - Hague fury as 'Iranian arms' bound for Taliban seized

Document: Iran Caught Red-Handed Shipping Arms to Taliban

Document: Iran Caught Red-Handed Shipping Arms to Taliban - ABC News

The British Foreign Ministry announced Wednesday that rockets found several weeks ago in Nimruz Province in the far southwest of Afghanistan were Iranian weapons en route to the Taliban.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/10/world/middleeast/10iran.html?_r=0

Enough, or do you want more?

well can't access your first link but let look at the second link and it says that an unnamed taliban commander said Iran is helping them , well again an unnamed one . and let look at the rest of it
Iran has denied these allegations, but Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles, the British Ambassador in Kabul, said the British Army, which is deployed in south-western Afghanistan, had intercepted consignments of weapons which they believe were "donated by a group within the Iranian state".

The only other possible source, the arms expert said, would be Pakistan's Tribal Areas where a relatively sophisticated arms industry has grown up. "Until now," he said, "no-one in the Tribal Areas has been able to copy these mines. Both the metal and the explosives are different, very high quality and very effective, obviously not Chinese or Pakistani."

well I bolded the important key point and shame on me that I thought you guys think that only Iran Photoshop industry is of higher quality than Pakistan and china but it seems English ambassador in Afghanistan don't think so :cheesy:
by the way I like to see what our Chinese and Pakistani friends think about this is it true that their military products are far worse than Iranian one

now about the third link well after stating some accusation without naming the diplomats it getting better we have a name Ryan C. Crocker ,well the name seem legitimate but wait what we have here
At U.S.-Iran talks last Monday, the first in almost three decades, the U.S. ambassador to Iraq, Ryan C. Crocker, laid out what he later described as "solid evidence" of Iran's role in arming the militant groups that are attacking American and Iraqi forces, as well as civilians. "We know the Revolutionary Guard's Quds Force is the lead instrument in pursuing this policy and that they need to stop this behavior," Crocker said in a telephone briefing after the talks. "We know what they're doing."
again accusation without showing any proof he says he had the solid evidence but deny us seeing them . and just it get better , the weapons had US marking not Iran then they claimed the marking is fake and as they are fake they must be Iranian how convenient

The intercepted shipments to Afghanistan included 107mm mortars, rocket-propelled grenades, C-4 explosives and small arms, identical to shipments to Iraqi militias around Basra in March, according to the U.S. and European sources, who track arms movements. The C-4 explosives in both shipments have fake U.S. markings, a common deceptive tactic, the sources added.

and also the 5th link point to the weapons wit USA marking and also provide no proof thaat they are Iranian

now we are going to 4th and 6th link , well all of them point to a single news article and let see what it say . it say Iran smuggle weapon to Afghanistan . but really do they provide anything more than claims ?are there any evidence they are Iranian ? I can post here two video of the incidents of captured weapons and show you the problem in them all things in videos are wrong , the rpg-7 in video are not at all look like what Iran produce . they show some old rusty artillery rocket that there is noway they belong to after USSR withdrawal and say these are Russian made so its certain Iran provided them and then show some explosive with Arabic marking and claim only Iran use that marking on its weapon and conveniently forgot all the countries from Sahara at the shore of Atlantic ocean to Pakistan in Indian Ocean use Arabic Alphabet.

now if you want to know where Taliban get its weapon then you can read this report
Lost U.S. Weapons May Be Going to Taliban, GAO Says - Washington Post
U.S. trying to track missing weapons issued to Afghan police - Afghanistan - Stripes

very informative about those so called dragon mines

Last edited by a moderator:
well can't access your first link

How unlucky that you fail to access the best study of the subject that I have provided, complete with an extensive bibliography.
care to try again at this link: http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/occasional_papers/2011/RAND_OP322.pdf
allow me to quote some of the text, for sources see the bibliography:
Perhaps the most-serious issue bedeviling the Iranian-
Afghan relationship is the water dispute centered on the Helmand River, which rises in the
Hindu Kush mountains and empties in the Seistan marshes around Zabul at the Afghan-
Iranian border. According to one report, Iran’s support of the Taliban is directly linked to the
water dispute over the Helmand River; Afghan police in Farah province have stated that Iran is
supporting insurgents
in order to prevent the building of the Bakhsh Abad dam over the river
(“Iran Said Supporting Rebels in Afghan West to Prevent Building of Dam,” 2008).

On to the second one, did you expect the Taliban to be named. I can see your concern, still it's another brick in the wall.
additionally here's some named quotes from the second source you gracefully ignored:

Iran has denied these allegations, but Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles, the British Ambassador in Kabul, said the British Army, which is deployed in south-western Afghanistan, had intercepted consignments of weapons which they believe were "donated by a group within the Iranian state".

The only other possible source, the arms expert said, would be Pakistan's Tribal Areas where a relatively sophisticated arms industry has grown up. "Until now," he said, "no-one in the Tribal Areas has been able to copy these mines. Both the metal and the explosives are different, very high quality and very effective, obviously not Chinese or Pakistani."

He said there were two routes for Iranian weaponry getting to the Taliban. "There are people inside the state in Iran who donate weapons. There are also Iranian businessmen who sell them."

Iranian-made weapons, he said, whether smuggled or donated, were the most popular among Taliban fighters and fetch premium prices on the open market. "A Kalashnikov rifle made in Iran costs two to three hundred dollars more than one made anywhere else" he said. "Its beauty lies in the fact that it can also fire grenades, up to 300 meters. This is something new and it's in great demand."

well I bolded the important key point

This might be due to English being your second language, but the quote could (and probably does) also mean:
Both the metal and the explosives are different, [...], obviously not Chinese or Pakistani
Meaning that they are obviously not Chinese or Pakistani because of other reasons than high quality, the quality only being an attribute (you are familiar with the use of commas, yes?).

the weapons had US marking not Iran then they claimed the marking is fake and as they are fake they must be Iranian how convenient

I dare say it would be very easy for the USA to identify the markings as fake, either by quality or by checking on what happened to the production series with those numbers. Are you suggesting that Iran did not provide weapons for fighters in Iraq as well??

Than you go on and ignore the 4th link:

Mr Hague said: "This is completely unacceptable. It is not the behaviour of a responsible neighbour.
The foreign secretary said technical analysis and the circumstances of the seizure left him in "no doubt" the weapons came from Iran.

"I am extremely concerned by the latest evidence that Iran continues to supply the Taliban with weaponry - weapons clearly intended to provide the Taliban with the capability to kill Afghan and Isaf [International Security Assistance Force] soldiers from significant range."

He said the British Ambassador in Tehran had raised the issue with the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Defence Secretary Liam Fox said: "This confirms my often repeated view of the dangers that Iran poses not only through its nuclear programme, but its continuing policy of destabilising its neighbours.

"Supplying weapons to help the Taliban kill Isaf soldiers is a clear example of the threat they pose."

Mark Sedwill, Nato senior civilian representative to Afghanistan, said all of the country's neighbours had an obligation to prevent weapons falling into insurgent hands.

"These rockets represent a step-change in the lethal impact of weaponry infiltrating Afghanistan from Iran," he added.

You wanted names right? here you go.

again accusation without showing any proof

Are you kidding me?
You asked for a source.
-I provided one.
It was not good enough, you asked for named source.
-I provided numerous named sources and even some Taliban accounts (which are also acknowledged as genuine in your own link)
-You ignore it, not good enough again. Now you want me to provide physical evidence?

Look I am only a short while on these forums yet daily there are numerous un-sourced claims here, none get nearly the inquisition you are trying to do here. Would you be satisfied with anything short of a documentary shot by Khaminai himself about the production shipment and finally the use of the weapons by Taliban?
Are all your claims in all your posts are held to the same scrutiny? can you provide a physical proof to every claim you make?
I am aware that those sources don't prove it 100% but they come pretty close to it, if we would require physical proof of everything we would be uncertain of many many things.

The video you provided is just a guy and a journalist ranting their opinion about the matter, they provide no evidence and no official comments. I can shoot a video of myself with the same credibility.
Not to mention that he is suggesting the USA is working with the Taliban (lol).

As for the link, it's just a logical fallacy on your part. Can't say I am surprised. I never claimed that all of the Taliban weapons come from Iran. so your links are irrelevant.

How unlucky that you fail to access the best study of the subject that I have provided, complete with an extensive bibliography.
care to try again at this link: http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/occasional_papers/2011/RAND_OP322.pdf
allow me to quote some of the text, for sources see the bibliography:

On to the second one, did you expect the Taliban to be named. I can see your concern, still it's another brick in the wall.
additionally here's some named quotes from the second source you gracefully ignored:

This might be due to English being your second language, but the quote could (and probably does) also mean:

Meaning that they are obviously not Chinese or Pakistani because of other reasons than high quality, the quality only being an attribute (you are familiar with the use of commas, yes?).

I dare say it would be very easy for the USA to identify the markings as fake, either by quality or by checking on what happened to the production series with those numbers. Are you suggesting that Iran did not provide weapons for fighters in Iraq as well??

Than you go on and ignore the 4th link:

You wanted names right? here you go.

Are you kidding me?
You asked for a source.
-I provided one.
It was not good enough, you asked for named source.
-I provided numerous named sources and even some Taliban accounts (which are also acknowledged as genuine in your own link)
-You ignore it, not good enough again. Now you want me to provide physical evidence?

Look I am only a short while on these forums yet daily there are numerous un-sourced claims here, none get nearly the inquisition you are trying to do here. Would you be satisfied with anything short of a documentary shot by Khaminai himself about the production shipment and finally the use of the weapons by Taliban?
Are all your claims in all your posts are held to the same scrutiny? can you provide a physical proof to every claim you make?
I am aware that those sources don't prove it 100% but they come pretty close to it, if we would require physical proof of everything we would be uncertain of many many things.

The video you provided is just a guy and a journalist ranting their opinion about the matter, they provide no evidence and no official comments. I can shoot a video of myself with the same credibility.
Not to mention that he is suggesting the USA is working with the Taliban (lol).

As for the link, it's just a logical fallacy on your part. Can't say I am surprised. I never claimed that all of the Taliban weapons come from Iran. so your links are irrelevant.

As I msny time said these are accusations snd none of them are evidence .

And still even if you use comma the meaning is no difference thst sentence mean the weapons were of high quality so they could not have been pakistani or chinese and using the sentence without comma is wrong at all.
About the link I put it there only the taliban commander explicity mentioned that .

and I wanted physical proof because several time they show what they claimed is iranian weapon and then it was easily proven to be wrong accusations.

As I msny time said these are accusations snd none of them are evidence .

And still even if you use comma the meaning is no difference thst sentence mean the weapons were of high quality so they could not have been pakistani or chinese and using the sentence without comma is wrong at all.
About the link I put it there only the taliban commander explicity mentioned that .

and I wanted physical proof because several time they show what they claimed is iranian weapon and then it was easily proven to be wrong accusations.

okay, just because you are first iranian I see here, and because your image is so funny, what do iranians want from the rest of the world, exactly? like, if you had all the power, what would you do with it?

I estimate that Any attack on iran will be lead by numbers of players. And the players are (Turkey;Sudia;Gulf states;Israel;USA;azerbaijan;NATO). It doesn't mean that all thouse state will be directly involved in the operation.
If sanction failed there will be confrontations. USA will first naturalize iranian's air defances ,airports, bases that contain ballistics missiles, communication bases.It will done by USA fleat of stealth bombers and destroyers with cruise missile.The second attack would hit iran nuclear facility with fighters from aircraft carrier and fighters from nearest countrys. USA will deploy a massive air defances near sudia&Gulf states and Turkey.After the first 48 houres iran will try to force USA to stop by launching it remains missiles on israel sudia&gulf states and maybe turkey the same like desert stoem but it would be a very hard because each and every of thouse countrys have a capable air force and with USA on the lead they will start hunting missiles launchers.Fleet of attacking drons will be use

predator-b-drone-mq-9-reaper.jpg

harop-loitering-munition-system-lg.jpg

images

Iran will eventually stope the direct attack after a maasive punch. They will try to do a vendetta by hezbollah (but now they have alot of problem because of involvment in syria) and a terrorists attacks against eambassis around the globe.

Man you have no idea how Iran helped Pakistan in its time of need .. In 71, when Pakistan was practically bankrupt, all oil debts of Pakistan were waived off by Iran, in addition to giving free oil for few years .. In 65, a squadron of fighter planes landed on Karachi base for help with the war.

That was during the Shah-era. Things are very different now.

okay, just because you are first iranian I see here, and because your image is so funny, what do iranians want from the rest of the world, exactly? like, if you had all the power, what would you do with it?

Good Question ,but what you think it would be ?
Just let me give you a hint . It lies in our 20th century history .

Back
Top Bottom