What's new

The Dark knight.

Keysersoze

Reaction score
Saw this movie recently...........

It's totally amazing And I recommend it to everyone...

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it last night. Great movie indeed. The joker (who is dead in real life) i thought performed excellent and is a serious entertainer in the movie. :D

Incredible movie!!! It is indeed a benchmark for all the superhero movies.

Haven't seen it yet, will download asap.
I saw Vintage Point yesterday, good movie.

yeah watched it's first midnight opening show @ the amc theaters after standing in the line for 5 hours straight haha. late Heath Ledger's acting was just amazing .

Last edited:
I watched it last night. Great movie indeed. The joker (who is dead in real life) i thought performed excellent and is a serious entertainer in the movie. :D

Watched the movie a week back and Heathe Ledger was simply amazing....he died this year, persumably due to drug overdose.....and might be nominated posthumously for Oscar...

Haven't seen it yet, will download asap.
I saw Vintage Point yesterday, good movie.

Neo splash out and go see this one in the cinema dude. Worth every penny. I love the ending it amazing.

Hi is there real actor who played the joker dead ???? if so how

its only coming out in theatres here on the 24th. will watch it as soon as it comes out

haven't watched it yet
the first one was amazing but I didn't think this would be so good
Hope to watch it soon

Neo splash out and go see this one in the cinema dude. Worth every penny. I love the ending it amazing.

Usually don't have time to go to the cinema but I'll take your recomendation. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom