What's new

The Coming War With Pakistan

I was just about to say the exact same thing that a Nuclear Powered submarine does not necessarily mean it carries Nuclear weapons neither does a Diesel-electric Submarine necessarily mean it carries conventional weapons. Any weapon can be carried by any submarine. Hopefully by this time we have a couple of Nuclear armed subs somewhere very close to continental USA, just to persuade our friends that MAD was on offering if Pakistan gets attacked.

You are right.. However Nuke subs form a more credible 2nd strike capability because they can stay submerged for months so their location can not be ascertained. Unlike regular subs that need to surface frequently...

ASIAN DEFENCE: Nuclear submarine India’s best second strike bet:Indian Vice Admiral (Retd) MK Roy

And you seem happy about it.. So basically you are saying that its a pseudo military rule in Pakistan anyway...

No, the civilian leadership has no need of this knowledge.....do they ever know where the major weapon systems are? They never do. However, they control the decision when the weapon should be used.

So a hundred thousand odd American soldiers in exchange for a few million Pakistani civilians deaths.. I say you sense of fair exchange is kind of warped...

Your understand is kind of odd. I am saying that a million US for 10 Million Pakistani's seem a fair deal to me. A ratio of 1:5 - 1:10 is perfectly acceptable as long as we hurt them the same way they hurt us. Besides the idea is that they never go after opponents who can actually hit back so there will not be any hitting in the first place.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

You are right.. However Nuke subs form a more credible 2nd strike capability because they can stay submerged for months so their location can not be ascertained. Unlike regular subs that need to surface frequently...

ASIAN DEFENCE: Nuclear submarine India’s best second strike bet:Indian Vice Admiral (Retd) MK Roy

But ofcourse, have I refuted or challenged that piece of information? I did not, precisely because I do not believe we have a true second strike capability. But I will take whatever we have any day because what we have is enough to ensure prevention of any strike against us.

Riiiiight....China will declare a nuclear war on United States over Pakistan :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Then it that case, Pakistan lost the 1965 War because their aim was to conquer Kashmir and they failed.

As for a million Chinese dead, read any history book on the Korean War

Yes. Pakistan lost the '65 war. The aim was to capture ( or 'liberate') Kashmir, that aim was not acheived, that is a loss.

A million chinese dead? Korean War Casualty Stats

Also check wikipeadia. With figures there is always doubt.

why don't they bring it on rather speculating and yelling on bbc and other media channels ........ in other words they are scared deep in their heart ....... because they have always fought weakest in the world ....... russia tried once to take on pakistan ....... and look at them are they United state russia ........... no they are not ........ and i believe in ALLAH there will be no united state of america whether they attack us or they don't INSHALLAH

Your understand is kind of odd. I am saying that a million US for 10 Million Pakistani's seem a fair deal to me. A ratio of 1:5 - 1:10 is perfectly acceptable as long as we hurt them the same way they hurt us. Besides the idea is that they never go after opponents who can actually hit back so there will not be any hitting in the first place.

You need to spend more time on PDF so that you can achieve the maturity level what senior members have here. I bet Most of the senior members (Indian, Pakistan, China, USA) Strongly disagree with your view...

Killing 1000s of people (9/11) Brought misery to million of Muslims (Your Country says $68Billion loss, 40,000 people dead). Imagine what will bring by killing million of Americans...

So do I...

As sad as it may sound for some people but Nato probably doesn't have what it takes to fully invade Pakistan without significantly
risking it's existence in that region.
NATO IS MADE OF 26 SMALL STATES AND 1 BIG ONE THATS US.If NATO attacks it will only be US left to fight as Pakistan Nuclear weapons and ICBMS Will wipe out europe and israel before anyone knows what really happened.NOW SOME IDIOTS WILL SAY WHERE ARE THE ICBMS THEN I WILL TELL THEM WHERE WERE THE NUKES TILL WE TESTED THEM?OR DID WE MANUFACTURE THEM IN 3 WEEKS AFTER INDIAN TESTS?invasion is out of the qustion

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

You need to spend more time on PDF so that you can achieve the maturity level what senior members have here. I bet Most of the senior members (Indian, Pakistan, China, USA) Strongly disagree with your view...

Killing 1000s of people (9/11) Brought misery to million of Muslims (Your Country says $68Billion loss, 40,000 people dead). Imagine what will bring by killing million of Americans...

So do I...
hahaha we dont need to kill americans US Govt is already doing that

NATO IS MADE OF 26 SMALL STATES AND 1 BIG ONE THATS US.If NATO attacks it will only be US left to fight as Pakistan Nuclear weapons and ICBMS Will wipe out europe and israel before anyone knows what really happened.NOW SOME IDIOTS WILL SAY WHERE ARE THE ICBMS THEN I WILL TELL THEM WHERE WERE THE NUKES TILL WE TESTED THEM?OR DID WE MANUFACTURE THEM IN 3 WEEKS AFTER INDIAN TESTS?invasion is out of the qustion

It seems all others are dumb... pakistani ICBM will wipe Europe.. :help:

hahaha we dont need to kill americans US Govt is already doing that

Ok... And how is that????

Ok... And how is that????

Pakistan Missile Technology is Amazing - YouTube

YAR YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH OUR ENEMIES ARE IN LAST CIRCLE AND YOU CAN ALSO TELL ME HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THEIR IN LAST ONE AND I THINK WE CAN MAKE ALL THIS PLACE HELL WITH 200 WAR HEADS SO JUST OUR ONE WARNING THAT IF USA TROOPS ARE NOT STOPPED IN 1 HOUR WE WILL NUKE ALL OUR SURROUNDINGS INCLUDING CHINA RUSSIA AND INDIA SO

JUST TELL ME WHAT WILL THESE COUNTRIES DO THEY NUKE PAKISTAN OR THEY WILL ASK USA THAT DONT MOVE FORWAD LET GO BACK TO YOUR BLOODY HELL FROM WHERE YOU ARE OTHER WISE ??????????????????????

I THINK THE RATIO NOW IS AT LEAST 1:15 AM I RIGHT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom