What's new

The Coming War on ‘Radical Islam’

I disagree. There are always winners. And losers.

The key will be how liberal Islam manages to dissociate itself from radical Islam. And if it at all can.

'if it can at all'..
probably not :(

would a violence-avoiding *reasonable* man or woman, be willing and even *able* to show disrespect to his fellow extremist / terrorist-supporting Muslim *neighbor*? No, such things can be said in western mass media by moderate muslim(a)s at most, where they have the cover of being, or having been, on the widely-spread western mass media.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: President Trump and his team deserve a fair chance! (have read and understood and supported Trump's team's analysis of the war on terror)..
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

small update, that i'm sure you all understand, but may have to be reminded about a bit from time to time..

https://defence.pk/threads/the-coming-war-on-‘radical-islam’.463883/page-3#post-8968915
I disagree. There are always winners. And losers.

The key will be how liberal Islam manages to dissociate itself from radical Islam. And if it at all can.

{and the rest i quote here again so it can be more easily verified as having actually been sent by me, Rene AJM Veerman aka peacefan aka vredefan aka gavan, etc, etc.
peacefan said at defence.pk/forums :

'if it can at all'..
probably not :(

would a violence-avoiding *reasonable* man or woman, be willing and even *able* to show disrespect to his fellow extremist / terrorist-supporting Muslim *neighbor*? No, such things can be said in western mass media by moderate muslim(a)s at most, where they have the cover of being, or having been, on the widely-spread western mass media.

https://defence.pk/threads/the-coming-war-on-‘radical-islam’.463883/#ixzz4Rc6E47Zg

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 8:12 PM, Rene Veerman <rene.veerman.netherlands@gmail.com> wrote:
Eh small typo correction and clarification added, i think this thread can be considered as having reached it's conclusion.. different labels meaning the same thing --> never let your country or political groups community be divided by power of synonyms and which of the synonym should be most used and most remembered-by-the-public..
Agreeing you're basically describing the same beast in 2 or 3 or more slightly differing ways, *is* getting rid of that wedge made up of labels and popularity-power/jealousy..

Date: Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: President Trump and his team deserve a fair chance! (have read and understood and supported Trump's team's analysis of the war on terror)..
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

am i happy with leaking (these emails and email addresses of you all) back to defence.pk/forums?
my answer : it's the only way this can be dealt with, sorry for that.

crossposted as well to my regular email list to this forum for Moroccan youths (of which we have plenty and spread-to-every-city-town-and-village Dutch-Maroccans over here (we started importing them in 1960s on a larger scale i read somewhere)).. to http://forums.marokko.nl/showthread.php?t=5513387&p=131811738#post131811738

With Trump there are never winners. There are only going to be losers.

There is no such thing as liberal or radical Islam. Radicalization in its current form didn't exist before US intervention in Afghanistan (Cold War) and Iraq. ISIS, AQ, Taliban etc. all came into being after interference from specific countries.
I absolutely agree with you:tup:
One country in perticular ( America) played the dangerous game of radicalizing the population to fight the soviets, the world is still reeling unders its after effects.

Are you in your senses. FSA a radical outfit?
What are your thoughts about Asad & Putin?

It was different when it started. But it isnt now. Joined with Islamist outfits giving rise to ISIS. Though it parted ways later, its damage is present to this day.

Russia is a friend of India, and atleast 2-3 years back Putin has been such a vocal advocate of India. Assad too. I believe Syrian people were really moderate, enjoying relative development in the middle east. Assad might not be a saint. But which middle east dictator is?
After ISIS is toppled and normalcy returned to Syria, UN sponsored election should take place. If Assad is guilty, people will punish him.

With Trump there are never winners. There are only going to be losers.

There is no such thing as liberal or radical Islam. Radicalization in its current form didn't exist before US intervention in Afghanistan (Cold War) and Iraq. ISIS, AQ, Taliban etc. all came into being after interference from specific countries.

Time and time again people fall for the line that 'Radical Islam' is a problem or threat.

It is constant US aggression, its support for the murderous policy of its master, Israel and interefernce in the Islamic world that is causing the problem. The CIA call it 'blowback'.

It was different when it started. But it isnt now. Joined with Islamist outfits giving rise to ISIS. Though it parted ways later, its damage is present to this day.

Russia is a friend of India, and atleast 2-3 years back Putin has been such a vocal advocate of India. Assad too. I believe Syrian people were really moderate, enjoying relative development in the middle east. Assad might not be a saint. But which middle east dictator is?
After ISIS is toppled and normalcy returned to Syria, UN sponsored election should take place. If Assad is guilty, people will punish him.
You sh**, if some oe is your firend and he do terrorism he is not a terrorist? what a sick mentality. A dictator is killing his people mercilessly and Chanakiyawadi like you have no value of those innocent life?
A clearcut sectarian killing is going on by Iran n its militias n you sick talk about ISIS. Where Rusia is fighting ISIS in East Aleppo. Remove this Indian mask of Ahinsawadi you RSS Sanghi nut.

War against Radical Islam is great! It should also be done against Wahabbism. The actual root of Radical Islam.

But it has to be done by us muslims within Islam. If it's done by external elements it will enable the jahil mullahs to recruit others to their cause hence increasing the cancer rather than help reducing it.

The opposite to Radical Islam shouldn't be called "liberal Islam" either. Neo-Liberalism is being rejected worldwide as evident by popular elections worldwide. Rather it should be called "Civilized Islam".

That is a very reasonable attitude / solution to this huge problem..

Date: Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: on the urgent issue of the Assad regime in Syria being utterly demonic to the other tribes native of Syria

https://defence.pk/threads/the-coming-war-on-‘radical-islam’.463883/page-3#post-8970285
Rajaraja Chola said:

peacefan said in reply:
That is a very reasonable attitude / solution to this huge problem..

War against Radical Islam is great! It should also be done against Wahabbism. The actual root of Radical Islam.

But it has to be done by us muslims within Islam. If it's done by external elements it will enable the jahil mullahs to recruit others to their cause hence increasing the cancer rather than help reducing it.

The opposite to Radical Islam shouldn't be called "liberal Islam" either. Neo-Liberalism is being rejected worldwide as evident by popular elections worldwide. Rather it should be called "Civilized Islam".
A very sensible post, I completely agree with your views:tup:
On topic: The coming war against radical islam will have to be majorly fought by muslims only, casualties will also be more for muslims.
Who are the ones dieing in syria, iraq, turkey etc? its the muslim population:cry:

Cant we all just be friends ??:(
"Radical Islam" was brought to us by the westerners..... I hate to blame the west , but, they bloody help create this disease.
We didn't bring it, we fed it, the seeds were already sown and not by Westerners. But we do need to adopt Star Trek or something like that as a way for the future.
Lets not get caught up in the semantics.
Because it's true? :-)

----------
- previous messages were also cross-posted (re-posted) to http://forums.marokko.nl/showthread.php?t=5513557&p=131814092&viewfull=1#post131814092

Civilized Islam..... that's a GOOD ONE :) i'll be using that terminology as well, ok :)

Because it's true? :-)

Because it skirts the issue with wordplay.

No one here is talking about preventing Islam. Some argue about the term radical Islam. Some like you and many Iranians for instance (and certain Pakistanis as well) choose to lump the blame on Arabs.

Lets break the problem down into its simplest components. There is a BAD component in Islam and there is a NORMAL component in Islam. The world is moving towards a combining of forces against the BAD Islam. The question on most lips is where does the NORMAL Islam go? Does it get caught up in this war? On which side? One would think it would be on the side of peace. But can it separate itself from the BAD Islam? Is there will and intent? And above all, CAN it? Or would it get caught between a rock (BAD Islam) and a hard place (the war coming on BAD Islam)?

Now I must clarify that there is no BAD Islam per se. Just the followers who are bad and give it a bad name. So that we do not again get embroiled in the semantics and move on from there to the crux of the discussion.

Last edited:
We didn't bring it, we fed it, the seeds were already sown and not by Westerners

Agreed.. going to take back what I said. Westerners don't give a damn about ME, and why should they? Same way Turks don't care what goes on in China or some other hellhole in Asia.
Countries like Iraq, Syria and co have only themselves to blame.

But we do need to adopt Star Trek or something like that as a way for the future.
Yeah, just for NATO members though...:victory:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom