What's new

The Blood Red Moons Of 2014 And 2015: An Omen Of War For Israel?

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mars, Earth, and the Sun all aligned last night, a rare 'opposition of the planets' that only happens once every 778 days.

according to NASA, a highly unusual 'Tetrad' - four successive total 'blood-red' lunar eclipses each followed by six full moons - will, indeed, start next Tuesday (April 9 2014) and finish on September 28 2015.

The incredible alignment has only happened a handful of times in the last two thousand years but, remarkably, on each of the last three occasions it has coincided with a globally significant religious event.

"NASA has confirmed that the Tetrad has only happened three times in more than 500 years - and that it's going to happen now."

The first Tetrad since the Middle Ages, in 1493, saw the expulsion of Jews by the Catholic Spanish Inquisition, which rocked western Europe.

The second coincided with the establishment of the State of Israel - after thousands of years of struggle - in 1949.

Strangely, the last one occurred in 1967 - far earlier than expected - precisely at the time of the Six-Day Arab–Israeli War.

A spokesman for NASA said: "This is the first eclipse of the year and is well placed for observers throughout the Western Hemisphere.

"It will occur at the lunar orbit's ascending node in Virgo.

"This is the first of four consecutive total lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 - a series known as a Tetrad."

145635.jpg

NASA has confirmed four consecutive total lunar eclipses will occur in 2014 and 2015 [NASA]

He added: "The frequency of Tetrads is variable over time.

"Italian astronomer Giovanni Schiaparelli first pointed out that Tetrads were relatively plentiful during one 300-year interval, while none occurred at all during the next 300 years.

"The 565-year period of the Tetrad 'seasons' is tied to the slowly decreasing eccentricity of Earth's orbit.

"Consequently, the Tetrad period is gradually decreasing.

"To get four blood moons you need something absolutely extraordinary in astrological terms.

"Every time this has happened in the last 500 years, it has coincided with tragedy for the Jewish people followed by triumph. And once again, for Israel, the timing of this Tetrad is remarkable.

"The first of the four blood moons will come on April 15 this year, during Passover. The second will be on October 8, at the time of the Feast of the Tabernacles.

"On April 4 2015, during Passover, we will have another blood moon. Then finally, on September 28, during next year's Feast of the Tabernacles, the fourth blood and final moon will dawn."

APOCALYPSE NOW: Why a rare astrological event LAST NIGHT could herald the END OF THE WORLD | World | News | Daily Express

=======================================================================

Four TOTAL lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and Feast of Tabernacles in 162 – 163 AD, coinciding with the worst persecution of Jews… and Christians in the history of the Roman Empire. Within 3 years the Antonine Plague killed eight million people, a third of the population.

Four TOTAL lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur Holidays in 795 – 796 AD while King Charlemagne of the Holy Roman Empire established a DMZ buffer zone between France and Spain, ending centuries of Arab invasions into Western Europe.

Four TOTAL lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur Holidays in 842 – 843 AD. Shortly after the eclipses the Vatican church in Rome was attacked and looted by an Islamic invasion from Africa.

Four TOTAL lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur Holidays in 860 – 861 AD. Shortly after the eclipses the Byzantine Empire defeated Arab armies at the Battle of Lalakaon in Turkey and permanently stopped the Islamic invasion of Eastern Europe.

Four TOTAL lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Trumpets Holidays in 1493 – 1494. Only months after King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain ordered all Jewish people to leave the country (after about 200 AD, Spain became and remained a second Jewish homeland for well over a millennia. So deeply woven into the fabric of Spainare the Jews that neither history can be fully studied without considering the influence of the other).

According to ancient Jewish tradition, a lunar eclipse is a harbinger of bad things for Israel. If that eclipse is blood red, that is a sign that war is coming. And blood red moons that happen during Biblical festivals seem to be particularly significant. There was a “tetrad” of blood red moons that fell during Passover 1967, the Feast of Tabernacles 1967, Passover 1968 and the Feast of Tabernacles 1968.

And of course the 1967 war during which Israel took full control of Jerusalem took place during that time period. There was also a “tetrad” of blood red moons that fell during Passover 1949, the Feast of Tabernacles 1949, Passover 1950 and the Feast of Tabernacles 1950. If you know your history, you already are aware that the Israeli War of Independence ended on July 20th, 1949. So does the blood red moon tetrad of 2014 and 2015 signal that another season of war is now upon us?

The Jewish Talmud (book of tradition / Interpretation) says; “When the moon is in eclipse, it is a bad omen for Israel. If its face is as red as blood, (it is a sign that) the sword is coming to the world.”Therefore: Lunar Eclipse = bad omen for the Jewish people and Israel; Blood Moon = sword coming; Solar Eclipse = bad omen for the world.

Of course the Jewish Talmud is most definitely NOT scripture, but it is very interesting to note that Jews have considered blood red moons to be a sign that “the sword is coming to the world” for a very, very long time.

And it is also important to note that all of the blood red moon tetrads over the past 2000 years have fallen during very important time periods when blood was shed.

For example, there was a blood red moon tetrad during the 32 AD/33 AD time period

The chart below summarizes much of what was discussed above. Could we see a major war involving Israel during this next tetrad?

450x662.jpg
156461_10151435487051004_1572356439_n-450x662.jpg

It is also interesting to note that there will also be another blood red moon tetrad in 2032/2033.

Could those dates be significant as well?

Or is all of this blood red moon stuff just a bunch of mumbo jumbo?

The Blood Red Moons Of 2014 And 2015: An Omen Of War For Israel?

@Hazzy997 @500 @Archdemon

ahahahahah what a stupid idea . what abut red planets ? :confused: redtube and red light area is sign of terror is pakistan i believe :rofl:

ahahahahah what a stupid idea . what abut red planets ? :confused: redtube and red light area is sign of terror is pakistan i believe :rofl:

There is a serious reason I shared this piece of weird history. Since the passover event of April 9.... Is it a coincidence, Israel chose to invade Gaza ?

And with all the incidents associated with red moon, it is not a conspiracy theory,,, this is something that is occurring once again.

Please re-read the whole thread and then make absurd conclusions.

This is supposed to be a good news?-

48 and 67 events happened in June and july after first passover two months before... 2014 Gaza invasion just started in June and intensified in July,,, Just after first passover in April 2014.

Mayans also predicted judgement day .. Oh well.

It's not about judgement day, It's about something else, A significant event about to occur once again which would turn the course of history

48 and 67 events just happened after first passover in June and july.... 2014 Gaza invasion just started in June and intensified in July,,, Just after first passover in April 2014.
So another triumph for israel soon?-
God does love people of Bani Israel- Ameen-

So another triumph for israel soon?-

That's what about to be seen ! What comes from it.

Capture.JPG

A point to be considered deeply and relate it with 2014 April passover and Gaza Invasion

OP reminded me of a "wonderful" song by none other than? guess what?

Stevie wonder.

Here is a song for you all to enjoy.

Stevie Wonder - Superstition

"Superstition"

Very superstitious, writings on the wall,
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past

When you believe in things that you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way

Very superstitious, wash your face and hands,
Rid me of the problem, do all that you can,
Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin' strong,
You don't wanna save me, sad is my song

Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way, yeh, yeh

Very superstitious, nothin' more to say,
Very superstitious, the devil's on his way,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass,
Seven years of bad luck, good things in your past

Then you suffer, Superstition ain't the way, no, no, no

@FaujHistorian Is invasion of gaza superstitious too ?
Linking Gaza and red moon is superstitious no doubt.

Please avoid these kind of posts.

you opened a thread that reminds me of the discussion that I heard among a group of village idiots. They were talking about red clouds that carry Jinns who come and destroy people's homes.

So I'd have done roftl if it was not about gaza.

Be serious and do not spread the messages like those by stone age people.

Thank you

Linking Gaza and red moon is superstitious no doubt.

Please avoid these kind of posts.

you opened a thread that reminds me of the discussion that I heard among a group of village idiots. They were talking about red clouds that carry Jinns who come and destroy people's homes.

So I'd have done roftl if it was not about gaza.

Be serious and do not spread the messages like those by stone age people.

Thank you

Was 49, 67 wars and red moons occurring then were superstitions too ? Last two major incidents which occurred for Israel were in bw tetrad and if we go back in history, the expulsion of jews from spain as well. Why Israel do this every time after red moon.

Was 49, 67 wars and red moons occuring then were superstitions too ?

you can link all deaths and births with some kind of celestial event.

Please do not loose your respect by insisting on stone-age theories. Allah is forbidden to use stars as source of wars etc.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom