What's new

The Best Song ever Produced For Army Brats

Damn shit you should put a sign it is very touching...Nearly started crying in the office!! :pissed:

But awesome voice and very heart touching!!

Q rola ta hai paglae? :(

such a beautiful voice yaar, and really touching words :) truly the best song I ever heard for army :pakistan::tup::cray:

Good song, very touching.

The father is an armour guy, hence a POG, he has to go away very little, this should have been a grunt in there, he has to be gone most of the time, but I see a video about a guy in a camp is less dramatic than that of a guy who drives tanks....
Dont get me wrong I like the song and the sentiment behind it....
No hate I just felt like to grunts were getting the short end of the stick once more....:lol::lol::lol:

The father is an armour guy, hence a POG, he has to go away very little, this should have been a grunt in there, he has to be gone most of the time, but I see a video about a guy in a camp is less dramatic than that of a guy who drives tanks....
Dont get me wrong I like the song and the sentiment behind it....
No hate I just felt like to grunts were getting the short end of the stick once more....:lol::lol::lol:
Did you know that Armour is a fighting arm?

Did you know that Armour is a fighting arm?
yes, but only technically so, even in war the go, bomb shit and come back across the lines to rearm and resuppply, meanwhile the grunt is miles behind lines ball deep in trouble without rations, limited on ammo and being shot at and being bombed.....

The infantry, the infantry,

With the dirt behind their ears,

They can whip their weight in wildcats

And drink their weight in beers.

The cavalry, artillery

And the goddam engineers,

They'll never catch the infantry

In a hundred thousand years!

--
"The Infantry", (Trombold 312)

No offense to our cavaliers what they do is crucial and vital to our army, but the infantry has the true bragging rights when it comes to combat......
Grunts for life.....

yes, but only technically so, even in war the go, bomb shit and come back across the lines to rearm and resuppply, meanwhile the grunt is miles behind lines ball deep in trouble without rations, limited on ammo and being shot at and being bombed.....

The infantry, the infantry,

With the dirt behind their ears,

They can whip their weight in wildcats

And drink their weight in beers.

The cavalry, artillery

And the goddam engineers,

They'll never catch the infantry

In a hundred thousand years!

--
"The Infantry", (Trombold 312)

No offense to our cavaliers what they do is crucial and vital to our army, but the infantry has the true bragging rights when it comes to combat......
Grunts for life.....
Oye angraiz, there was the time when FC was only being commanded by officers from the Armour Corps. AC has the highest casualties in terms of officers during operations in FATA.

You probably think that armoured corpian being mechanized dont serve like the infantry do, but FYKI they are posted on attachments just like Infantry or Artillery chaps at Siachen, Kashmir and FATA.

Oye angraiz, there was the time when FC was only being commanded by officers from the Armour Corps. AC has the highest casualties in terms of officers during operations in FATA.

You probably think that armoured corpian being mechanized dont serve like the infantry do, but FYKI they are posted on attachments just like Infantry or Artillery chaps at Siachen, Kashmir and FATA.

Ok so you probably think that you are some kind of army guru mate, I judge you to be an army brat and had a dad or someone in the AC (I may or may not be correct on that) and I never said that they dont do any fighting, as for your claim that AC has highest casualties in FATA, I would request a link, and as far as attachments are concerned they are attached mostly (not always) to the Brigade HQs or the Div HQs as G3s, BMs, etc, at no point of a high intensity war has a armor guy been attached to an infantry company wither as their company commander or otherwise (unless he is from the ssg or something).....
In the PA the people in the AC are called Air Conditioned by the infantry.....
I dont mean any offence to what they do and they definitely do very important jobs but the fact is that the infantry has harder jobs.....

Ok so you probably think that you are some kind of army guru mate, I judge you to be an army brat and had a dad or someone in the AC (I may or may not be correct on that) and I never said that they dont do any fighting, as for your claim that AC has highest casualties in FATA, I would request a link, and as far as attachments are concerned they are attached mostly (not always) to the Brigade HQs or the Div HQs as G3s, BMs, etc, at no point of a high intensity war has a armor guy been attached to an infantry company wither as their company commander or otherwise (unless he is from the ssg or something).....
I dont mean any offence to what they do and they definitely do very important jobs but the fact is that the infantry has harder jobs.....
i'll just say what i have said to another dude:

Guud to know that you have been recommended. We'll talk again when you'll finally join the force and would be required to make actual contingency plans, by then you would probably understand what was hidden in my single post.
P.S. As for your bragging about having half of the world known to you in the military, no offence, but just to tell you that i am in the military since you were probably like this: :)

noa-drooling.jpg

BTW, i am gunner, not an armored corpian.

i'll just say what i have said to another dude:

BTW, i am gunner, not an armored corpian.
Sheeet....
I meant no offence by what I said Sir g, I was just conveying the sentiments of the infantrymen that I have had an interaction with.....
No disrespect to the cavalry, as I have said even in my first post what they do is crucial as well.....

Ok so you probably think that you are some kind of army guru mate, I judge you to be an army brat and had a dad or someone in the AC (I may or may not be correct on that) and I never said that they dont do any fighting, as for your claim that AC has highest casualties in FATA, I would request a link, and as far as attachments are concerned they are attached mostly (not always) to the Brigade HQs or the Div HQs as G3s, BMs, etc,
G3 and BMs are permanent postings not attachments. So you are wrong.

Secondly, they are attached just like any infantry officer and perform EXACTLY the same duties. In our Army, an officer is supposed to be an ALL ARMS officer. Why do you think even the EME officers undrgo Infantry Basic at Infantry School?

at no point of a high intensity war has a armor guy been attached to an infantry company wither as their company commander or otherwise (unless he is from the ssg or something).....
The post commander on my neighboring post at Sichen was an officer from a Cavalry unit.

The Wing Commander of an FC Wing when i was at FATA was from a Horse unit.

The Captains in FC Wings when i was in Balochistan were all from AC and they performed the duties of Company Officers/Post Commanders.

The very first casualty of an officer during my first tenure at FATA was of an AC officer performing the duties of a post commander with FC KPK.

Never in any point of time during my service i have ever heard anybody saying this.

You know what, tu aik kaam kar...desert or garmion mai kisi tank mai baith k thora deep maneuver ki practice mar kabhi...phir pochonga k maza aya k nahi.
No doubt. Infantry is the Queen of battle.

BTW, did you know who the King is?

G3 and BMs are permanent postings not attachments. So you are wrong.
Secondly, they are attached just like any infantry officer and perform EXACTLY the same duties. In our Army, an officer is supposed to be an ALL ARMS officer. Why do you think even the EME officers undrgo Infantry Basic at Infantry School?
I cede here, I stand corrected....

The post commander on my neighboring post at Sichen was an officer from a Cavalry unit.
The Wing Commander of an FC Wing when i was at FATA was from a Horse unit.
The Captains in FC Wings when i was in Balochistan were all from AC and they performed the duties of Company Officers/Post Commanders.
The very first casualty of an officer during my first tenure at FATA was of an AC officer performing the duties of a post commander with FC KPK.
I again cede, since you seem to have practical experience while I am lacking any at present....

Never in any point of time during my service i have ever heard anybody saying this.
You know what, tu aik kaam kar...desert or garmion mai kisi tank mai baith k thora deep maneuver ki practice mar kabhi...phir pochonga k maza aya k nahi.
I have said what I have heard from some retired armymen, maybe the slang is not common now, or maybe you have yet to hear it.....

No doubt. Infantry is the Queen of battle.
BTW, did you know who the King is?
The artillery....

And now I have an honest question, (since you have given me a schooling anyways), can armor guys lead infantry companies in a high intensity war....:what:

Back
Top Bottom