Mootaz-khelifi

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
The Steyr A.U.G My Favorite Rifle
the new version AUG A3 / SA USA
the A1

Last edited by a moderator:
Kel-Tec RFB is the best bullpup design out there if you ask me. Here's a couple of guys shooting it:
KEL-TEC RFB Rifle - YouTube
though I've heard it has some issiues, having something to do with the manufacturing quality of the rifle.

is ugly looking rifle and i think is not compered with Steyr
I don't care about looks but your second arguement is accurate. RFB is 7.62x51 NATO so it has about twice the range and kinetic energy AUG have. They aren't comperable.
RFB_3002.jpg

Kel-Tec RFB fires 7.62x51 NATO. Looking at the video,it seems like the recoil is very high.It is difficult to shoot that in semi-auto.Seems like it will be uncontrollable in full-auto or even bursts..

Kel-Tec RFB fires 7.62x51 NATO. Looking at the video,it seems like the recoil is very high.It is difficult to shoot that in semi-auto.Seems like it will be uncontrollable in full-auto or even bursts..
Actually you have a point. The person using this must be pretty well-built to handle it fully automatically. but why would you even need a burst? :) have you ever met anyone got shot with 7.62x51 and survived? I didn't.

In CQB you don't have to be very accurate, and it's are very compact. In open ground where you shoot targets at 400 meters, you have range and firepower of a G3.

Kel-Tec RFB
@LegionnairE Who's the manufacturer ?

Kel-Tec, an American firearms company. They have some very innovative designs. I wish our guys came up with a .308 bullpup but they were busy copying H&K designs. (We have a bunch of morons running MKE)

Remember the Turkish shotgun UTAS UTS-15? Kel-Tec came up with a design that is competitive to it, the KSG. For all i know those two are the only high-capacity slide-action shotguns in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
me i like 5.56 NATO is the Best
The Steyr is the best
photo_1319388988377-6-0.jpg

The 7.62 is old and waste of ammo
what is best you carry with you 300 bullet 5.56 NATO or 150 bullet 7.62 ?

AUG (Armee-Universal-Gewehr—"universal army rifle")
The rifle and its variants have also been adopted by the armed forces of Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Bolivia, Ecuador, Ireland, Luxembourg, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Pakistan, and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
we The Tunisians we start Using Steyr AUG in the 80s ( my father had military service for one year 1981 and he tell me that tne AUG exists in Tunisia from that period

The 7.62 is old and waste of ammo
what is best you carry with you 300 bullet 5.56 NATO or 150 bullet 7.62 ?

Still USA lost in Vietnam jungles due to raw stopping power of 7.62.

Space age weapon(M16) lost to rugged steel (AK47), so everything can not concluded through specifications.

as far as bull pup is concerned ... Tavor 21 is one of the best rifle

IWI-TSIDF16-Tavor-SAR-IDF16.5-Black-Left-Side.jpg

Still USA lost in Vietnam jungles due to raw stopping power of 7.62.

Space age weapon(M16) lost to rugged steel (AK47), so everything can not concluded through specifications.

as far as bull pup is concerned ... Tavor 21 is one of the best rifle

IWI-TSIDF16-Tavor-SAR-IDF16.5-Black-Left-Side.jpg
Tavor 21 is butter than Steyr AUG A1 but not AUG A3 / SA USA
AUG_A3_USA_NATO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom