What's new

The Atlantique Incident

Sqdn Ldr Bundela, who fired at the Atlantique was not just a coward but was incompetent also, while on a routine flight due to pilot error he lost control of his aircraft and was unable to do ejection correctly , broke his back, ended up in hospital and died six months later.

Here Is the pic MIG's AAM aproching Atlantique

j7eos5zu9

This thread is to pay homage to the officers who were martyred in this incident. Not for some egos...

So quit trolling, pay your respects and move on.

I haven't deleted the previous posts, but further posts will be deleted and action taken.

He actually met an agonising and painful end, his ejection malfunctioned and ended up breaking his back, he suffered for about six months before scumming to his injuries. !!

Do you realize that shooting the plane was not his personal desire and he was acting on orders from top. So he was just the trigger person and not the person who decided it should be shot. If at all you guys are trying to go in the direction of usko haa lag gayee types, think on those lines.

Do you realize that shooting the plane was not his personal desire and he was acting on orders from top. So he was just the trigger person and not the person who decided it should be shot. If at all you guys are trying to go in the direction of usko haa lag gayee types, think on those lines.

best to put him on ignore list ....just dont quote

The Atlantique was flown by Lieutenant Commander Mehboob Alam and had 5 officers and 11 sailors aboard. The others were

Lieutenant Farasat Ali Shah
Lieutenant Rizwan Masood, Azhar Hussain
Lieutenant Zarar Ahmad
Sailor Mohammad Tariq
Sailor Nawazish
Sailor M Hussain
Sailor M Sarwar
Sailor Aftab Ahmad
Sailor M Riaz
Sailor Wahid Iqbal
Sailor M Hafeez
Sailor M Yasin
Sailor S Mehmood
Sailor Masood.

its recent pic from OPQT :coffee:

But its the same type,correct?

I am sorry If I have made any mistakes in the list of martyred pakistani men. May their soles RIP.

The Atlantique was flown by Lieutenant Commander Mehboob Alam and had 5 officers and 11 sailors aboard. The others were

Lieutenant Farasat Ali Shah
Lieutenant Rizwan Masood, Azhar Hussain
Lieutenant Zarar Ahmad
Sailor Mohammad Tariq
Sailor Nawazish
Sailor M Hussain
Sailor M Sarwar
Sailor Aftab Ahmad
Sailor M Riaz
Sailor Wahid Iqbal
Sailor M Hafeez
Sailor M Yasin
Sailor S Mehmood
Sailor Masood.

But its the same type,correct?

I am sorry If I have made any mistakes in the list of martyred pakistani men. May their soles RIP.

yes same type its no-92 and that was no-91 sister bird .

this was that unlucky bird
9797a3d7img0074.jpg

era is end other 3 are grounded one of them is in naval maritime museum karachi other two stored .

3700827438_b897037f3b_z.jpg

The indian pilot who shot the unarmed airline sized plane died in an accident in his plane.. thts called karma..

It is almost emotional for me to see Pakistanis, esp Muslims, believing in the concept of Karm.

Thank you sir, for showing us no matter how various, we are still the same.

Untimely deaths do have to be mourned, esp those of soldiers, be it from any side, and for any mistakes. I hope our soldiers do not have to pay as much for the adventures of our generals anymore.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom