What's new

The Arrival Of Manohar Parrikar - Lt Gen(retd) Syed Ata Hasnain

Old? Just read a book you dum fuk. I'm young, in better shape and dont live in India. Its your parents and idiots like you who can't grasp reality. It took 10 fking yrs of UPA to force you and your kind to vote for Modi. Where the fuk were you and your relatives dimwit? The youth vote is just a %. Half you fuks continue to blame MMS and AK for the problems when you cant see who really pull the strings! You probably feel inferior thats why you keep voting for Congress, lured by the white skin of Sonia and Rahul. Congress has been run by this one family since Independence. They hve the final say on PM candidate. Reading is good for you, maybe then you could see thru the smoke and mirrors. There are countless other groups which can push the vote either way. It was social media, internet, etc that forced ppl to see the BS and open corruption that was occurring for over a decade.

Learn to graps and comprehend English. I dont ever want Congress to get power again.

Foreign mall? Wtf are you talking about? Fuking fob, dont have clue. Keep cleaning your *** with your hand after taking a shit, ignorant fuk. Choke on a dick.
Are you out of your mind!!
Ok Nw I get it your are an aaptard!!! Lol
kicking yourself for voting khujliwal into power!! Lol you feel cheated right??
With all the your education you fell for the same trick congress has played for generations!! Why do angry?? It happens to dumb people like you all the time...falling for carrots thrown by another dumb @ss

Are you out of your mind!!
Ok Nw I get it your are an aaptard!!! Lol
kicking yourself for voting khujliwal into power!! Lol you feel cheated right??
With all the your education you fell for the same trick congress has played for generations!! Why do angry?? It happens to dumb people like you all the time...falling for carrots thrown by another dumb @ss

Hey fag go suck a dick. Read your post again. You're an idiot, must have got admission by claiming to be an untouchable. As for carrots, Im sure you know where to stick it.

Oh I see LOL.....you got riled up when I brought up Congress. Are you sad Rahul didn't get to become PM hahaha. Dumbass keep dreaming......

Hey fag go suck a dick. Read your post again. You're an idiot, must have got admission by claiming to be an untouchable. As for carrots, Im sure you know where to stick it.

Oh I see LOL.....you got riled up when I brought up Congress. Are you sad Rahul didn't get to become PM hahaha. Dumbass keep dreaming......
Gotcha!! Aaptard!!!
Admit it !!you love scratching khujliwal!! Lol

You guys still keep missing the mark on AK. A good Defence Minister needs a strong PM to back him. Congress is run by one family. It is corrupt to the core and the whole essence of a political party run by one family solely defeats the purpose of democracy. Wake up...all of you....

Many also started feeling the same. The Family is behind the corruption and poverty of billion Indians on earth.

Recently I was travelling from Delhi to Bangalore. I had a person as my fellow passenger, he was in his 50s. I was surprised to see how die-hard supporter he was of congress and gandhi family. After 1 hour of discussion I was able to convince him with simple facts, how one family is ruling India like a Royal.

One of his argument was very funny, I asked him why Sonia is the president of congress and now why is rahul becoming one? He replied because people want them!!

i asked why people want them? he could not answer.
I asked him do you know what is the IQ of rahul gandhi? I looked outside.
I again asked him do you really want a person like rahul gandhi to lead our billion people. He could not anser again.

After that i asked him the last question, I me myself was from Gandhi family, wouldn't that make me the president of congress and upcoming PM of India!! He was surprised to find the fact.

ITS ENOUGH TO BORN IN A FAMILY TO RULE INDIA!!! WE ARE TRYING HARD TO MAKE A JACKAL A HORSE, JUST BECAUSE HE HAS 'GANDHI' BEHIND HIS NAME!!! GOD SAVE INDIA.

WE ARE TRYING HARD TO MAKE A JACKAL A HORSE.

janab geedar aur ghadde me bara faraq hota hai :D

the guy needs to shut up.. most BJP leaders suffer from verbal diarrhea, starting from Modi himself. Too much communication is sometimes bad.
Its like somebody asks you 'tell us something about yourself' and you just want to fill in the silence with garbage till you are stopped.
totalli and 110% agreed

exactly.jpg

Back
Top Bottom