What's new

The Ancestry of Indian Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your kind information indian missile program started in indra gandhi government under guidence of Dr. apj abdul kalam. india is spending lot of money on missile program not only to paint russian missile. at least india trying to develop their own indigenous missile technology and not buying from china.

give me neutral sources which says indian missiles are indigenous?

That is why every major programs end up as not even capable to reach basic parameters? I don;t think that Indians are not good enough but they did copy and buy major foreign items. Brahmos is just TOT. Cyrogenic engine is a spy-case from Russia. And there are hardly Indian parts in Indian programs. I agree that some tech is bough and used but don't start pointing out that it is Indian invention.

Just read DRDO or HAL stories and we will see how well India is performing...

Pakistan is not the best example to compare with but the difference is that they do projects very well. Mushaq, K8, Fc1, Khaled, Zarrar, Babur etc etc... The list is longer then Indian achievements.

so u dont talk about some thing which drdo has done well the list are
1) Agni Missiles,
2) Akash SAM's 3D Central Acquisition Radar,
3) Rajendra Radar Battlefield Surveillance Radar,
4) MiG-27 and Jaguar upgrades
5) Samyukta and Sangraha Electronic Warfare systems
6)BMD (Ballastic missile defence)

so dont talk only about Arjun,LCA and say that the DRDO is stupid
and even Arjun has performed well compared with T-90 and all this the drdo has achieved with an R&D budget $800 million.

.@ post 26 : great post XiNiX!:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom