4-1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5-1.jpg

MT-12

reerre10.jpg

sans_t10.jpg

U still barking that. I'm not real. Lol I speak perfect Algerian. I am a native of wahran, hamroui. You think I'm created because that's your drs mentality. Keep barking that Algeria is berber it's not changing anything about the country. Prove to me your Algerian and not some drs French stoog pied noir who lived in Algeria during istamar. The picture with the artillery piece the poster is in Arabic not tifanigh. Another wake up call.

hi, I'm new here.
I have read all the 20 pages.
we should at first thank Ceylal for his work instead of allways becritising him, I'm sure he puts a lot of time in it putting these pictures and information.
about arab berber talk, there is no doubt that Algeria is considerated as a Arab country, but at the first place, Algeria isn't considerated as a Arab or Berber country, its more like as '' Algeria ''.
we are not marocco talking every 2 sentense about arab berber stuff.

People from wahran are harkies lol. Your people made the bulk of the harkies. If I don't understand darija why do you reply to me in darija you clown. Carry on barking you won't change you are to wrapped in ur beber nationalism, good luck in ur beliefs. Enjoy your drs job.

guys stop talking like this , we r all Algerians from Maghnia to Taref

This guy insulted wahranis inticc and said we are harkies then states he never insults anyone.

This guy insulted wahranis inticc and said we are harkies then states he never insults anyone.

Comme je t'ai dit auparavant, tu es une creation de Blackeagle ou un autre [c'est le seul qui a des parentes a Oran], et maintenant tu te presentes comme un hamraoui. Si tu es vraiment un algerien d'Oran, parles nous d'oran, parles nous des choses qui sont cheres aux moeurs des hamraouis, qu'on ne trouve pas sur le net! Je te paries tout ce que tu veux que tu ne pourras jamais le faire parceque tu n'es ni Oranais, ni Algerien! et puisque tu ne connais pas la darija fait le en Francais, ou en allemand puisque tu resides en Belgique....I am waiting, sinon passe ton chemin on est pas interresse....

Yes we are Algerians but ppl like this guy cause problems. When it suits him I am not but made by black eagle. When it suits him I'm not Algerian and can't speak darija but he will reply to Me in darija. When it suits him I am a real Algerian harki. This guy is dubious. Anyway he can bark his beliefs because in all the Years Nothing had changed. Our official language, league status and world view. I don't have the time to waste with this Pied noir.

can we go back to the topic and make some peace?
In my opinion is Algeria now the top army in Africa, I don't see any other african country at the same level

can we go back to the topic and make some peace?
In my opinion is Algeria now the top army in Africa, I don't see any other african country at the same level

I dont agree here unless you consider Egypt as ME country! Not part of the african continent.

Back
Top Bottom