What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Haha I am a fictitious person made by black eagle who is not a real Algerian, what a clown you are.

Enta harki min DRS maghrous fi tizi ouzou bash tenchour elkedb. Le francais ma choufak men pas bani adam.

As ceycal did not have an answer to my question and statement that the bottom line is regardless of what he says Algeria is seen as an Arab country, its only official language is Arabic, vast majority of its people see themselves as Arabs, and no one back home takes them seriously and if not why do we have these facts in place, he turns to saying that I am not an Algerian and a fake lol.

Shall we remember your Berber spring in the 80's and in 2001 when you protested for your rights etc.. quiet strange that for Algerians to all be Berber as you state, that the protests only took place in Kabiyle and it was only this part that was asking for recognition of the Berber language and rights etc but not the rest of the country. Its also a bit strange that when you tried to march on Algiers with your arouch movement you were attacked by the people of Algiers who are supposedly Berber like you and the government even thanked them on TV for an I quote " saving Algiers and the Algerian people from the invaders".

Get a grip , at the end of the day no matter how much you bark you will never change the face of Algeria.

Haha I am a fictitious person made by black eagle who is not a real Algerian, what a clown you are.

Enta harki min DRS maghrous fi tizi ouzou bash tenchour elkedb. Le francais ma choufak men pas bani adam.

yekhi gouffa, enta machi gheir besla meghroussa, enta aghselt wajheg fi chegouf elboul, ma3endek la asl la nif. au moins el harka 3endhoum chlagham, daf3ou 3ala khatwa ou khesrou! loukan mach hadhouk el kbail lirak tsebi fihoum, etkoun mazalek t3ich tahta r'jal n'sara, el kbail ou chaouia houma limedoulek blad ou assl ya b'ghel..yekhi aghyoul yakhi. Enta men hadhouk thelth mlayen h'lalef lazem nerslou izourou 3azreen! yakhi batata yekhi!

As ceycal did not have an answer to my question and statement that the bottom line is regardless of what he says Algeria is seen as an Arab country, its only official language is Arabic, vast majority of its people see themselves as Arabs, and no one back home takes them seriously and if not why do we have these facts in place, he turns to saying that I am not an Algerian and a fake lol.

Arabic, while imposed as an official language, has a limited use...To get out of the country all document are still filled in french or you are out of luck...Just look at the FLN ministers, how good their arabic is...You must have followed Sallal the prime minister , he was speaking in French and colloquial algerian...During Ouyahia, it was mostly French and amazigh...

Shall we remember your Berber spring in the 80's and in 2001 when you protested for your rights etc.. quiet strange that for Algerians to all be Berber as you state, that the protests only took place in Kabiyle and it was only this part that was asking for recognition of the Berber language and rights etc but not the rest of the country. Its also a bit strange that when you tried to march on Algiers with your arouch movement you were attacked by the people of Algiers who are supposedly Berber like you and the government even thanked them on TV for an I quote " saving Algiers and the Algerian people from the invaders".

Get a grip , at the end of the day no matter how much you bark you will never change the face of Algeria.

I don't need to get a grip of mysel, we were attacked by the hodlums of the FLN that sold out to the muslims brotherhood en quete d'un appui qu'il n'ont pas trouve au sein de leur societe, and they were upset just like you, that as long as they fight for the land of the free man, for the berber Algeria of their ancestor , for the land of Amirouche, Benboulaid, Didouche Mourad, it turned your dream and the dream of the FLN, of the MSP, of the FIS,of a north african khalifat into a nightmare! No Abassi, no hachani and all those sale culs d'integriste a ton image, ne verront une dz islamisee and moyen orientale, She is the home of the imazighen et elle le restera...It was clearly given by the response of our military forces in Tiguentourine , that moslem Salafist and alike "no need to apply" unless you want one way ticket to your creator!

We already had our own version of spring in the 80's. The arab version, as you call is nothing but a dismantlement of countries for a purpose of redrawing the world map by the ex colonial and their multinationals. It started in the eastern bock during the Clinton administration, crossed to Africa with the partition of Sudan, destruction of Lybia, and now Syria. The only samblant of political change that may work, maybe Egypt and Tunisia...I say maybe Egypt, because the grasp of Morsi power will be tempered by the US, which we already saw when he tried his heavy hand. Tunisia, is in a complete chaos. I am confident that its military forces will regain control of the area of the south that are influenced by a salafist movement, and Algeria will never let Tunisia sink as Libya did, as long as the gas line that feed Italy, and Tunisia still active.

Good work Blackeagle, you created a fictious Algerian that doesn't speak the Algerian lingo....

Cut the crap berber, Algerians see themselves as Arabs and I provided you with a link in which tens of Algerian commentators answered you and here Algerians are answering you as well. And do you really think I am pathetic to make an another account to prove Algeria is an Arab country? If it wasn't Arab I won't claim that. I am just refuting your baseless claims. Who are you or I to decide Algeria is an Arab country or not, it's a member of the Arab league, it's official language is Arab, it's people are Arabs, yet you won't change any of those facts no matter how much you try.

[video]=youtube;1IKd0Y9PGjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IKd0Y9PGjg[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh yeh i have been promoted from an onion to a potato. Ahh ceycal did I hit a raw nerve, the prime minister spoke in Arabic and maybe some government ministers can't speak Arabic fusha well but they grew up in colonial time. but darija is still based on arabic vocabulary. It's a complete separate language to Berber and is not mutually intelligible at all. As I said carry on barking no one cares, even your own Berber leaders in the government like general mediane forsaked you and didn't push for your rights. Arabic imposed on the people and they willingly accept it lol.

Use to feel sorry how boumediene treated u guys but not now. Enjoy your job in the DRS

@BLACKEAGLE - You blasted schmuck why are you causing a fight between two Algerian brothers ? :angry:

@BLACKEAGLE - You blasted schmuck why are you causing a fight between two Algerian brothers ? :angry:
because he want to believe his own lies he cant face the truth that Arab nationalism is dead a failure from the start to the finish

I didn't, that guy is lying and "Arabi21" is replying to him in a civilized manner, Cylical started insulting him in Arabic calling him "smashed onion":lol: BTW Ceylal spared no one from his offensive language, he is offensive by nature, I can't change people Armstrong, I just can not...:drag:

because he want to believe his own lies he cant face the truth that Arab nationalism is dead a failure from the start to the finish

I do believe in it, you can be proud of your non existent Pharonic nationalism but Egyptians don't agree with you. Even when others call Egyptians non-Arabs they get so offended and reply with that Egypt is the mother of Arabs as Hajar (Egyptian) was the wife of Ismail (The father of Arabs):
Egyptians are among the most people obsessed with Arabisim:
https://www.facebook.com/ana3arby1?ref=ts&fref=ts

ahh yeh i have been promoted from an onion to a potato. Ahh ceycal did I hit a raw nerve, the prime minister spoke in Arabic and maybe some government ministers can't speak Arabic fusha well but they grew up in colonial time. but darija is still based on arabic vocabulary. It's a complete separate language to Berber and is not mutually intelligible at all. As I said carry on barking no one cares, even your own Berber leaders in the government like general mediane forsaked you and didn't push for your rights. Arabic imposed on the people and they willingly accept it lol.

Use to feel sorry how boumediene treated u guys but not now. Enjoy your job in the DRS

Algerian don't smell like you, ils ont une paire de couilles, toi tu n'est qu'un enuque ....roh tal3eb el kraqueb!
Boumediene est chaoui, Tu ne connais meme pas ses origines, en plus il avait une peur bleue des Kabyles...le premier qui lui egratine sa moustache etait Kabyle....Quand ton Ben bella pleurnichait comme une famelette quand les Marocains ont attaque Tindouf, c'est les kabyles qui sont parti recuperer ce que les Marocains ont pris...A Amgala II, c'etait aussi des vrais fhula imazighen qui ont fouetter les troupes de Hassan 2, c'etait Zeroual, un chaoui, ce n'est pas ton Boumediene le rere musulman vendu aux theses Nasseriennes. Quand tes frangins du Fis ont pris les armes, c'est lamari, un autre Kabyle de Bordj bou arreredj qui leur a casse le cul...Enta jahch, rani naksser el wact m'3ak! I almost forgot, Boumedienne a ete empoisonne par ses freres arabes qu'il emulait tant, le sais tu?
Show me that you are real Algerian and not a creation of Blackeagle... Talk to me in spoken darrija, I will bet you that you can't put 2 words together...

You found the correct qualificant to our Blackeagle...No satisfied that he can't accept diversity and the reality of north african states, and short of arguments, he created this arab21 that can't even understand spoken Algerian...

I didn't, that guy is lying and "Arabi21" is replying to him in a civilized manner, Cylical started insulting him in Arabic calling him "smashed onion":lol: BTW Ceylal spared no one from his offensive language, he is offensive by nature, I can't change people Armstrong, I just can not...:drag:

Despite the numerous time I was mentioned and accused of infractions, I have never been offensive to any body...I dare you to show me and show to the participants in this forum so they can see by themselves how bad this minority berber [that what you called me] is...

You found the correct qualificant to our Blackeagle...No satisfied that he can't accept diversity and the reality of north african states, and short of arguments, he created this arab21 that can't even understand spoken Algerian...

Hey guys I was just joking around @BLACKEAGLE is like a brother to me. :undecided:

I'm not an Arab, an Algerian or an Egyptian so I dunno what are the dynamics & the complexities of the Middle East or North Africa ! I hope you define yourselves in whatever way you guys see fit (Beber, Egyptian or Arab) & have the patience to bear each other's opinion with respect & tolerance.

God Bless Algeria, Egypt, Jordan & the whole of that region ! God Bless the Berbers & the Arabs ! :cheers:

And good nite or good morning to all

64_dilem_130102093040.JPG

Back
Top Bottom