What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

This is a forum, we need to argue with descency, morality and intellectual honesty! You all represent the educated one, I hate to see the ones who had a limited schooling. No wonder the west is 2012 and the Muslim world still stuck in the fourteenth century...To give you an example, Israel file over a 1000 patent a year to barely 300 for the moslem world...That say it all!

This is a Pakistani Muslim Forum and you are enjoying the freedom of bashing Islam...That says it all..
And you can discuss whatever you want, but if you want to be taken serious, if you want your posts to hold some weight be logical and rational..You are pushing people`s nerves with your intentionally provocative posts...

Lol I don't know my history. You don't know your history. your history starts with the Berbers and skips everything else. You are more willing to completely negate Arab history in N.Africa but have no problem keeping french history etc.. You want to distance yourself so much from the Arabs and bring yourself so close to the Europeans who look down on you is disgraceful. We don't deny our Berber past and we never said we are 100% pure Arabs, yes we are a mixture just like the majority of the Arabs in the Arab world.
Tell me what happened to all those Arabs who came to N.Africa. Who came in the 600's with uqba bin nafi, than in the 11th century with the Banu Hilal, Sulayman, Maqil, Hassan etc.. who came in such numbers that they pushed the Berbers out of the coastal cities and in to the east. What about the Arabs who returned after Andalusia was re conquered. They magically vanished didn't they??

If Algerians didn't consider themselves Arab the majority of the population would not accept to have Arabic taught in schools, to have Arabic as the only official language etc.. They would have disagreed and protested , why do we only find the people protesting this are in the east in Kabiyle.

Just like the Berbers who use to say that just before independence we all spoke Berber and that we saw ourselves as Berber but President Boumediene made us speak Arabic and see ourselves as Arabs. So we went to sleep Berbers and woke up Arabs. Some one who saw himself as a Berber for all his life suddenly had no problem to change his identity and language that soon. Ludicrous.
This strife we have today is a result of the french colonialism when they used divide and conquer in Algeria between the different ethnic groups. When it suits you we are Berbers and when it does not we are racist Arabs who deprive you of your rights. Our country has more pressing problems like corruption and poverty, lack of human rights etc.. which are more important than what language we speak and identity. You have been complaining and spreading your theories since independence and where has that got you. Algeria is still part of the Arab world, Arabic is the official language, Arabic is being used more and more in daily life. So you have achieved nothing so carry on spreading your beliefs, they just falling on deaf ears. Thats the last time I will respond to your posts

This is a Pakistani Muslim Forum and you are enjoying the freedom of bashing Islam...That says it all..

You are utterly wrong, Show me where I bashed Islam or any other religion? What I don't understand you, all day long you sling mud a each other along of the medhhab lines {sunny/Shia} without relent and it become a sport and no one see it wrong. I talk about Turkey,or Saoudi arabia or any other country within the frame work of the subject being discussed and I got lambasted for being phobic , hater...and some bs like that...

Lol I don't know my history. You don't know your history. your history starts with the Berbers and skips everything else. You are more willing to completely negate Arab history in N.Africa but have no problem keeping french history etc.. You want to distance yourself so much from the Arabs and bring yourself so close to the Europeans who look down on you is disgraceful. We don't deny our Berber past and we never said we are 100% pure Arabs, yes we are a mixture just like the majority of the Arabs in the Arab world.
Tell me what happened to all those Arabs who came to N.Africa. Who came in the 600's with uqba bin nafi, than in the 11th century with the Banu Hilal, Sulayman, Maqil, Hassan etc.. who came in such numbers that they pushed the Berbers out of the coastal cities and in to the east. What about the Arabs who returned after Andalusia was re conquered. They magically vanished didn't they??

If Algerians didn't consider themselves Arab the majority of the population would not accept to have Arabic taught in schools, to have Arabic as the only official language etc.. They would have disagreed and protested , why do we only find the people protesting this are in the east in Kabiyle.

Just like the Berbers who use to say that just before independence we all spoke Berber and that we saw ourselves as Berber but President Boumediene made us speak Arabic and see ourselves as Arabs. So we went to sleep Berbers and woke up Arabs. Some one who saw himself as a Berber for all his life suddenly had no problem to change his identity and language that soon. Ludicrous.
This strife we have today is a result of the french colonialism when they used divide and conquer in Algeria between the different ethnic groups. When it suits you we are Berbers and when it does not we are racist Arabs who deprive you of your rights. Our country has more pressing problems like corruption and poverty, lack of human rights etc.. which are more important than what language we speak and identity. You have been complaining and spreading your theories since independence and where has that got you. Algeria is still part of the Arab world, Arabic is the official language, Arabic is being used more and more in daily life. So you have achieved nothing so carry on spreading your beliefs, they just falling on deaf ears. Thats the last time I will respond to your posts

nta machi mel blad, enta bassla maghroussa, kh'dhar bin el oudhnin ghersouk h'na bech t'beh del wled houmtek! win kanou hadh el 3rab ezman ken el mouss fi r'gab khaoutek!

Not really, Algerian requirement are most of the time not in the Russian inventory. Changes, update are made continuously without the approval of the Russian. I am not saying that they are happy with it, but they have a little choice in the matter. Just for example the Mig 29 SMT's that were returned to Russia, were the best that Russian air force has in its inventory, since the electronic components are of western made.
You mentioned above, that SMK30 have Israeli component , in one way it is true but not in the sense that written article. Israeli electronic component exist in a particular system that was produced by a french company, but the whole system is not israeli made.
The two helicopters that you mentioned were put to sell for the latter raison. And EADS lost a big helicopter contract to British Italian because of that.

In the case of cooperation between the two industries (Turkey/Algeria), there is talk about the otokar, mayby they there is more area of mutual interest, who knows.

Algeria recieved some armoured Cobra Vehicles from Otokar, but I didn't know much more about other turkish - Algerian Deals. North Africa is an important Export market for turkish Firm, this mean we have strong econimic Interest in that Region ! North Africa is also rich on natural Ressources and wide part of N.A wre under Rule of the Ottoman Empire, this mean strong Economic and historic Links.

I'm also concern'd about western Intervention islamic Countries with great natural Resources ! This can be Future Threat for Algeria, Turkey and any other Country in that Region. Algeria is rich on Gas and Oil, Turkey have an important link to Central Asia, around Cyprus natural Gas will be explored and even the Aegean should have great Reserves of Oil and Gas

You are utterly wrong, Show me where I bashed Islam or any other religion? What I don't understand you, all day long you sling mud a each other along of the medhhab lines {sunny/Shia} without relent and it become a sport and no one see it wrong. I talk about Turkey,or Saoudi arabia or any other country within the frame work of the subject being discussed and I got lambasted for being phobic , hater...and some bs like that...

nta machi mel blad, enta bassla maghroussa, kh'dhar bin el oudhnin ghersouk h'na bech t'beh del wled houmtek! win kanou hadh el 3rab ezman ken el mouss fi r'gab khaoutek!

Enta eli mesh ibn albald, w enta mo Gazaeri:
هل تعتقد أن الجزائر بلد عربي ؟ - تمت الإجابة عنه - Google إجابات

Enta Khaen, Khalek fi America ahssan.

Are Algerians arab or french??? I'm not sure:undecided:

Enta eli mesh ibn albald, w enta mo Gazaeri:

Enta Khaen, Khalek fi America ahssan.

Al ferkh, la 3indo sawt. Elkhawn tassana3a fi biladika, kama abu malikouka, wa ibnaho, kolahoum 3amileen ma3a CIA...Wa inna Elkhoubth sana3touho. Lazam tofikar 3ala eddouwry allathy la3abethou el ordun fi gathiyat el kouwat el 3irakiya, wa lazam tofikar fi eddowr el ordan with souria. Dowr el ordan wa dowr elkhobatha min yed ellatheen yostaw3edihom bi essillah wa , temrinate, inna raji30un li tadhbihakum! wa ana wa eldjazairiyoun 3amin , na tamana lakoum bahr dima kama elbahr liba3athtou lina fi etass3inate!

Are Algerians arab or french??? I'm not sure:undecided:

neither, we have more in common with the latter than the first...North african from eastern Egypt to Morroco are berbers and berbero arabs, with totally different culture and mores. It is very common to see the 3 languages are spoken or mingled together.

Al ferkh, la 3indo sawt. Elkhawn tassana3a fi biladika, kama abu malikouka, wa ibnaho, kolahoum 3amileen ma3a CIA...Wa inna Elkhoubth sana3touho. Lazam tofikar 3ala eddouwry allathy la3abethou el ordun fi gathiyat el kouwat el 3irakiya, wa lazam tofikar fi eddowr el ordan with souria. Dowr el ordan wa dowr elkhobatha min yed ellatheen yostaw3edihom bi essillah wa , temrinate, inna raji30un li tadhbihakum! wa ana wa eldjazairiyoun 3amin , na tamana lakoum bahr dima kama elbahr liba3athtou lina fi etass3inate!

neither, we have more in common with the latter than the first...North african from eastern Egypt to Morroco are berbers and berbero arabs, with totally different culture and mores. It is very common to see the 3 languages are spoken or mingled together.

Cool Thanks for the info. Offtopic what kinda ties Algeria has with India??

Cool Thanks for the info. Offtopic what kinda ties Algeria has with India??
Algeria has a very strong ties with India and a strong partnership in the military domain...Steel complexes with Mittal, lunch of sattelites, etc...

Algeria has a very strong ties with India and a strong partnership in the military domain...Steel complexes with Mittal, lunch of sattelites, etc...

Awesome. Viva L'Algerie!!

Politics of Algeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While many sources agree that the real power in Algeria is not held by its constitutional organs, they differ as to who/what does. According to the Economist magazine, the military, are major powerbrokers along with "a select group" of unelected civilians. These “décideurs” are reportedly known to Algerians as “le pouvoir” (“the power”), make major decisions, including who should be president.[1] Adam Nossiter of the New York Times states "Algerian politics is still dominated" by men from the ruling party, the FLN,[3] while Moroccan-Italian journalist Anna Mahjar-Barducci, writing in Haaretz, insists the FLN "is a group of apparatchiks constantly fighting each other when they're not tending to the businesses ... with which they have rewarded themselves from their positions of power". According to her real power is held by "the military's Department of Intelligence and Security (DRS)."[4]

Is there any possibility of an Algerian version of Arab spring?

I am a traitor and a planted onion lol ceycal is a berber who likes to not only speak on behalf of algerians but the whole of n.africa. algeria is arabic, our only official language is arabic, we are part of the arab world period. Ppl like ceycal cant accept this and all their comments are completely ignored back home so they need to express themselves on the net.if we recognise ourselves as Bs why are we part of the Arab world and do everything in Arabic?

Cecal wants to be close to France , though they look down on him. Thank heaven for president boumediene or God knows what more mischief you would cause.

Is there any possibility of an Algerian version of Arab spring?

We already had our own version of spring in the 80's. The arab version, as you call is nothing but a dismantlement of countries for a purpose of redrawing the world map by the ex colonial and their multinationals. It started in the eastern bock during the Clinton administration, crossed to Africa with the partition of Sudan, destruction of Lybia, and now Syria. The only samblant of political change that may work, maybe Egypt and Tunisia...I say maybe Egypt, because the grasp of Morsi power will be tempered by the US, which we already saw when he tried his heavy hand. Tunisia, is in a complete chaos. I am confident that its military forces will regain control of the area of the south that are influenced by a salafist movement, and Algeria will never let Tunisia sink as Libya did, as long as the gas line that feed Italy, and Tunisia still active.

I am a traitor and a planted onion lol ceycal is a berber who likes to not only speak on behalf of algerians but the whole of n.africa. algeria is arabic, our only official language is arabic, we are part of the arab world period. Ppl like ceycal cant accept this and all their comments are completely ignored back home so they need to express themselves on the net.if we recognise ourselves as Bs why are we part of the Arab world and do everything in Arabic?

Cecal wants to be close to France , though they look down on him. Thank heaven for president boumediene or God knows what more mischief you would cause.

Good work Blackeagle, you created a fictious Algerian that doesn't speak the Algerian lingo....

We already had our own version of spring in the 80's. The arab version, as you call is nothing but a dismantlement of countries for a purpose of redrawing the world map by the ex colonial and their multinationals. It started in the eastern bock during the Clinton administration, crossed to Africa with the partition of Sudan, destruction of Lybia, and now Syria. The only samblant of political change that may work, maybe Egypt and Tunisia...I say maybe Egypt, because the grasp of Morsi power will be tempered by the US, which we already saw when he tried his heavy hand. Tunisia, is in a complete chaos. I am confident that its military forces will regain control of the area of the south that are influenced by a salafist movement, and Algeria will never let Tunisia sink as Libya did, as long as the gas line that feed Italy, and Tunisia still active.

That was then and this is now. Algerian "Islamists" were not allowed to form a democratic govt. in 1991. France and USA were squarely behind Algerian military in this move to crush a nascent democracy in Algeria. Since then "Islamists" (both moderates and extremists) are learning new techniques, including non-violent democratic movement, supported by majority people. The success of moderate Islamism is plain to see in Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia and Libya. In Syria, the extremists are even fighting a people's war, the West is calling them terrorist but not bombing them with drones, rather prefer to see them used as cannon fodder for their own strategic objective to hit at Iran.

Calling the Arab Spring an attempt to dismantle countries by the West is disingenuous at best. Mubarak, Ben Ali and Gaddafi were all good allies of the West. West is supporting the Arab spring because it sees no other choice and can easily foresee who will come out the winner in the long run in MENA region (read moderate Islamists, occasionally allied with extremists when needed).

The first round is looking bad for all dictators and authoritarian regimes. The next round will not spare the monarchies either, if they do not change to constitutional monarchies.

Arab spring has also inspired spawning of new movements like Occupy Wall Street, Indignados and they will have their own repercussions in other parts of the world.

Not sure when Algeria's turn will come, but it will come for sure, today or tomorrow, in the 2nd round, if not the 1st. I can see you are with the regime and you hate extremists, but how will you fight the moderates?

Back
Top Bottom