What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

... but thats why I mentioned this comment so people begin to look at their common ground and the berber thing with arabs is a whole different story lol.

I don't think, it's millennium. Because for them, we will be ‘always only simple stupid Bedouins with camels’.

Bubblegum,
That friend of mine is also a berber, and neither one of us fit the mold that you set in this forum...Your stand borders phobia and racism...Take some aspirin and chill!

[Thats what I'm stating, we should all have a common ground and that comment was directed at everyone. I see what you saying about the other one but thats why I mentioned this comment so people begin to look at their common ground and the berber thing with arabs is a whole different story lol.

That "Ceylal" guy has been very rude with everybody here, Pakistanis, Turks, Arabs, Iranians, everyone, he claimed that Algeria is not an Arab country, while it is a proud Arab country, my mother's, who is of Algerian origin, fifth name is Al-Arabi, in my mother's family they name some of their girls "Arabia", which doesn't exist even in Arab Gulf countries, just to see how proud Algerians are of their Arabisim. I know Algerians, and most of them consider themselves Arabs, and Algeria has long been known as a proud and nationalist Arab country until now.

That "Ceylal" guy has been very rude with everybody here, Pakistanis, Turks, Arabs, Iranians, everyone, he claimed that Algeria is not an Arab country, while it is a proud Arab country, my mother's, who is of Algerian origin, fifth name is Al-Arabi, in my mother's family they name some of their girls "Arabia", which doesn't exist even in Arab Gulf countries, just to see how proud Algerians are of their Arabisim. I know Algerians, and most of them consider themselves Arabs, and Algeria has long been known as a proud and nationalist Arab country until now.

Algerian are proud of their culture, and their culture spawns over thousands of year before the arabs existence was discovered. I am very happy that you are proud of your origine but does not equate that because of your origin that the Algerian and north africain in general share your genealogy...Our culture is afro-mediterraneen ,different from the arab one , as our wants and needs...are always pointed to the north...Just look at our infrastructure and business partners and it will give you a picture of who we are...
Your probleme is that you confuse a wild government program to arabise Algerians, but Algerians are not the government, we just share a country!

Ceylal you speak for yourself about berbers. Saying that because our partners are from the north we are more closer to them and we are different to the arabs is nonsense. We have economic tires with the north from our colonialism by france and because we sell "our" oil and gas to the Europeans.

Most algerians consider themselves arabs and what annoys us is when people like you speak on our behalf. If you want to be a berber consider yourself but don't preach that we all are.

We cant deny our arab heritage and neither do we deny our berber past which is something your people do alot. the arabs have played a part in Algeria since the 600's and that majority of Algerians consider themselves arab.

I came on this site to look at the military equipment of Muslim nations but from some of the comments I am really disgusted. Rather than complimenting and speaking nicely to each other we are fighting and insulting one another. We are suppose to have a common ground with one another. No wonder the Europeans and USA piss all over us, we cant even support one another with out acting like children.

For example when I see pakistan with Nukes Im proud that they have these as the only muslim country and they supported the arab armies with pilots . I dont see that as yeh you have nukes but USA controls you. All our countries have their problems with foreign powers but we should support one another at least as muslims. We are he general people not members of the government.

Your are one of those who believe in non-existent 'Muslim-Unity'? Believe me, There is no such thing here my little algerian friend.

Ceylal you speak for yourself about berbers. Saying that because our partners are from the north we are more closer to them and we are different to the arabs is nonsense. We have economic tires with the north from our colonialism by france and because we sell "our" oil and gas to the Europeans.

Most algerians consider themselves arabs and what annoys us is when people like you speak on our behalf. If you want to be a berber consider yourself but don't preach that we all are.

We cant deny our arab heritage and neither do we deny our berber past which is something your people do alot. the arabs have played a part in Algeria since the 600's and that majority of Algerians consider themselves arab.

Allah bless you...
958392.gif

Your are one of those who believe in non-existent 'Muslim-Unity'? Believe me, There is no such thing here my little algerian friend.

I am strongly against Muslim unity thing, but that doesn't mean to be careless about them or not helping each others in times of need. Collaboration is needed among Muslims, at least they have something important in common.

I wonder why do people take this @Ceylal dude serious while his arguments involve wholesale stereotyping without any logical grounds...Let him enjoy his trolling..Just ignore

@Arabi21 welcome to PDF bro..Your posts are nice..keep them coming :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I came on this site to look at the military equipment of Muslim nations but from some of the comments I am really disgusted. Rather than complimenting and speaking nicely to each other we are fighting and insulting one another. We are suppose to have a common ground with one another. No wonder the Europeans and USA piss all over us, we cant even support one another with out acting like children.

For example when I see pakistan with Nukes Im proud that they have these as the only muslim country and they supported the arab armies with pilots . I dont see that as yeh you have nukes but USA controls you. All our countries have their problems with foreign powers but we should support one another at least as muslims. We are he general people not members of the government.

Welcome, brother. There's no unity in the Muslim Ummah today, but with people like you, we'll have that one day. And that's the only way our Nation can progress.

Respect for the Algerian forces. You guys have done a good job by exterminating all those terrorists.

Sadly you don't know your history! In the time of internet it is choking!

Respect for the Algerian forces. You guys have done a good job by exterminating all those terrorists.

At what cost, Sadly from what i heard 23 Hostages where killed in the proces, Condolence to the family. But i consider this a failed operation...

I wonder why do people take this @Ceylal dude serious while his arguments involve wholesale stereotyping without any logical grounds...Let him enjoy his trolling..Just ignore

@Arabi21 welcome to PDF bro..Your posts are nice..keep them coming :tup:

This is a forum, we need to argue with descency, morality and intellectual honesty! You all represent the educated one, I hate to see the ones who had a limited schooling. No wonder the west is 2012 and the Muslim world still stuck in the fourteenth century...To give you an example, Israel file over a 1000 patent a year to barely 300 for the moslem world...That say it all!

Thank you, indeed they were magnificient!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a forum, we need to argue with descency, morality and intellectual honesty! You all represent the educated one, I hate to see the ones who had a limited schooling. No wonder the west is 2012 and the Muslim world still stuck in the fourteenth century...To give you an example, Israel file over a 1000 patent a year to barely 300 for the moslem world...That say it all!

Thank you, indeed they were magnificient!

So, you are the educated one here?! You are hilarious man...:lol:

At what cost, Sadly from what i heard 23 Hostages where killed in the proces, Condolence to the family. But i consider this a failed operation...

Its considered to be a successful operation. They freed more than 600 hostages, who were kept hostage by fanatic kamikaze extremists, who made some hostages even wear suicide vests. Even Hollande said Algeria did a good job.

Hollande: Algeria Faced 'Coldly Determined Terrorists'

Back
Top Bottom