What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

had it been your F15 he'd say your pilots are cretins due to them being Arab. So perhaps this crash is due to the racial inferiority of the Imazigh born with the lack of analytic capacity to pilot an aircraft... who knows, just applying Ceylal mentality.
1000, I don't to reply to you at a low ebb of your life. You should take a cue from the kurds that are leaving their zone of comfort to join their brothers at arms to defend their territory from the bearded green cricket.
For Algerian pilots or their airplanes are among the best. Accidents happen when you train to what is considered the norm by the most competent nations

the mighty Berber has no big answer this time
I just did..Don't need to worry about berbers...They , so far managed to survive their foes, and they haven't lost a teaspoon of their land.

Last edited:
1000, I don't to reply to you at a low ebb of your life. You should take a cue from the kurds that are leaving their zone of comfort to join their brothers at arms to defend their territory from the bearded green cricket.
For Algerian pilots or their airplanes are among the best. Accidents happen when you train to what is considered the norm by the most competent nations

How come you turned so serious suddenly, from Ceylal I expect trolling. You don't need to reply since you know it's true, I'm just reminding you that you would start this anti Arab campaign had it been their pilot, even if death is involved you would have started trolling so why can't I be childish and do the same this time.

The Kurds are rioting in Turkey instead of catching bullets, the USAF is doing the job as stated here, not taking any cue here.
U.S. airstrikes in Syria are now dwarfing those in Iraq, thanks to the fight for one town - The Washington Post

How come you turned so serious suddenly, from Ceylal I expect trolling. You don't need to reply since you know it's true, I'm just reminding you that you would start this anti Arab campaign had it been their pilot, even if death is involved you would have started trolling so why can't I be childish and do the same this time.
Listen, I am being very gentle with you...Don't take that as sign as weakness of my part, or as a lack of truth on what I post.
I said Arab pilots have no experience, is that a lie...If your pilots weren't young and put in service too soon without an effective land coordination and planning, they wouldn't resupply ISIS...
I said Arabs pilots have no experience, there is more than a month that they were supposedly bombing ISIS with no factual results that can be seen on the ground...ISIS are still advancing and if it wasn't the Kurds holding the line in Kobane, it will have fallen ...Normally with the Sauds airpower alone, would have been more than enough to erase ISIS from earth .
The only ones that are doing it with teeth is the same one, the US and the BRITS.
Now you called in the Aussies to give you hand....and save Iraq, if there is any saving...How do you interpret the call on foreign powers to defend your house, A saudatis?

The Kurds are rioting in Turkey instead of catching bullets, the USAF is doing the job as stated here, not taking any cue here.
Kurds are rioting in Turkey to force the government to let them join the fight, so they can help their kinfolks.
I wrote about this in many occasions, you thought I was trolling...Maybe you need to re-read them and make your own conclusions...

please take this discussion to the Algerian thread...This for military themes only...I will be happy to cut you in pieces there and you can do the same...to me..

Last edited:
Not too long ago our friend kicked off a campaign about the same subject, piloting an aircraft.

It is really good that the US are taking you by the hand tell you how and where to fly, which button to push to drop the bombs.
In all, it is good to Saudi getting some flying in night time and eliminate some of your creation...
I saw the before and after picture of the Raid...during the Pentagon press conference, its just mediocre with the power put forward...

Source: US an Arab allies begin airstrikes in Syria | Page 8

@al-Hasani what is your opinion, should we troll or what he's more mature anyway, the roles should be reversed.

Not too long ago our friend kicked off a campaign about the same subject, piloting an aircraft.

@al-Hasani what is your opinion, should we troll or what he's more mature anyway, the roles should be reversed.

No, sorry bro, I have been engaged in far too many silly discussions lately. I don't have a problem with @Ceylal or Berbers at all as Arabs and Berbers are brotherly people.

I just wish that he stopped his anti-Arab nonsense. During the World Cup he was talking about how great it was for the Arab world etc. that an Arab country did well (I agree and so did the Arab street), posted videos and photos from Algerians in KSA celebrating, of Algerians fans having flags of Arab countries with them as to show that they represent the Arab world in the World Cup and we congratulated him etc. and were happy too. I cheered for Algeria as if it was KSA or Iraq.

He does not understand that leaders do not equal people.

Anyway look what I wrote in post 1153 in this thread which I also have stored in case of its future need or if it gets deleted by an moderator.

Personally you know that I am a proponent of unity in the Arab world and the ME as a whole and even wrote long detailed posts about my visions etc. But let him believe whatever he believes about me. I got no problem with him but he is welcome to have a problem with me.

I like Algerians and Algeria be they Arab, Berber or Arab-Berber mixtures which most are or whatever ancestry they might have or combination.

Anyway we should stick to the topic. The "Arabic Coffee Shop" thread is for such talks.

Last edited:

Everything I wrote was true...You can band with El Hassani, you have about the same level of civility than a cactus. And it has also a good side too..A Shia and a Sunni in unison , may that will translate to both congregation at large and bring a decisive end to the rift between the two communities. Also take a heed from him and confine your rant to the thread he suggested. You are not going to win this pissing contest.

Last edited:
Everything I wrote was true...You can band with El Hassani, both of you will be uprooted in a near future.

Calm down. What the hell is wrong with you?! You are a grown up man. Me and @1000 are still young but in this case more mature. Says a lot. It seems that you want to continue to troll instead of having normal ties. Your choice.

In hindsigt, the guy is a retard.

Last edited:
You shouldn't underestimate Algerian power, all military branches complement each other. The most I admire about Alg army is their air-defense. It seems that I was mistaken about the ground force part but I insist that Algerian air-force is very close in strenge to PAF.
it really isnt
it has some 85+ fighter jets many of them like the the mig-25 and su-24 are old
the mig-29 and su-30s are the only fighters that have some potential
these fighters are not supported by any awac
all the equipment is foreign
compare that to

What a very weak poor air force ! only 28 Su-30 MKA and 32 Mig-29 ?! this means they only have 28 modern fighters that are capable to engage western F-16 block 50+ and F-15 (older versions) fighters, the Algerian Mig-29 are old Sh#tty soviet versions with huge 15 square meters RC's, they have the Mig-29 version that has the worst record of being shot down especially in Iraq war, the upgraded old F-4 Phantom II is even better than the sh#tty soviet Mig-29's.

So now Algeria only has 28 Su-30's to rely on, such poor air force with no AWACS or dedicated electronic warfare planes can't even hurt a fly. also the air defense is poor and very old, Algeria has a very vast land area, 8 S-300 batteries can't cover it, and those 36 pantsir S-1 is just a short air defense system and can't protect them from high altitude air raids, the attacking planes will be equipped with missiles that can be fired more than 200 kilometes away from a pantsir S-1 battery

What a very weak poor air force ! only 28 Su-30 MKA and 32 Mig-29 ?! this means they only have 28 modern fighters that are capable to engage western F-16 block 50+ and F-15 (older versions) fighters, the Algerian Mig-29 are old Sh#tty soviet versions with huge 15 square meters RC's, they have the Mig-29 version that has the worst record of being shot down especially in Iraq war, the upgraded old F-4 Phantom II is even better than the sh#tty soviet Mig-29's.

So now Algeria only has 28 Su-30's to rely on, such poor air force with no AWACS or dedicated electronic warfare planes can't even hurt a fly. also the air defense is poor and very old, Algeria has a very vast land area, 8 S-300 batteries can't cover it, and those 36 pantsir S-1 is just a short air defense system and can't protect them from high altitude air raids, the attacking planes will be equipped with missiles that can be fired more than 200 kilometes away from a pantsir S-1 battery

hahahahahahahaha

so if you are so sur , why you dont come and try it ....

I repeat , come to try with ( if yoy are realy italian and dont rely on US Air forces like every time ) you 30 years old tornado ,
and let me correct you, its :
- 44 (+46 already ordred ) Su 30 MKA and MKR ( electronic warfare version ; edicated electronic warfare planes) and SM version.
- more than 44 Mig 29 SMT (not S version) and its a very bad plane sutch that indian air forces shoose it for its air craft carrier
- 22 Mig 25 ( apdated version to meet Mig 31 BM)
- 40 Su24 ( bomber , attack air craft )

i let you with this video

I repeat , come to try with ( if yoy are realy italian and dont rely on US Air forces like every time ) you 30 years old tornado ,
and let me correct you, its :
- 44 (+46 already ordred ) Su 30 MKA and MKR ( electronic warfare version ; edicated electronic warfare planes) and SM version.
- more than 44 Mig 29 SMT (not S version) and its a very bad plane sutch that indian air forces shoose it for its air craft carrier
- 22 Mig 25 ( apdated version to meet Mig 31 BM)
- 40 Su24 ( bomber , attack air craft )

i let you with this video

huh?! where in the hell did you get these numbers, stupido ! where's your sources ? here's the real numbers from Wikipedia, 28 Su-30 + 16 still on order , 32 Mig-29S , not SMT, Algeria refused to purchase the Mig-29 SMT's from Russia because they had the old air frames, which violated the contract, so Algeria cancelled the deal and ordered more Su-30's which is the 16 jets that are still on order.

Go to Google and type "Algerian Air Force" and Wikipedia page will appear to you first page with the real numbers, not the bullsht you mentioned

First of all, i know about the older Mig-25 and Su-24's , but what are theses old soviet toys going to do against let's say in any future conflict with France, what are these thing going to do against the Mirage 2000's and Rafale's ?!

Second, Mig25 can never be updated to Mig-31's ! this is bullsht, they are totally different planes and different frames ! where's your sources of all the bullsht you mentioned ?!

Last edited:
huh?! where in the hell did you get these numbers, stupido ! where's your sources ? here's the real numbers from Wikipedia, 28 Su-30 + 16 still on order , 32 Mig-29S , not SMT, Algeria refused to purchase the Mig-29 SMT's from Russia because they had the old air frames, which violated the contract, so Algeria cancelled the deal and ordered more Su-30's which is the 16 jets that are still on order.

Go to Google and type "Algerian Air Force" and Wikipedia page will appear to you first page with the real numbers, not the bullsht you mentioned

First of all, i know about the older Mig-25 and Su-24's , but what are theses old soviet toys going to do against let's say in any future conflict with France, what are these thing going to do against the Mirage 2000's and Rafale's ?!

Second, Mig25 can never be updated to Mig-31's ! this is bullsht, they are totally different planes and different frames ! where's your sources or all the bullsht you mentioned ?!

Algeria operates a (relatively) small air force, however, it is rugged and smart. It is also sufficient to deter all immediate neighbours and is capable of long range strikes, albeit against nations with almost zero defensive capabilities.

The Su-24MK is a useful strike air craft suitable for flying under enemy radar and delivering precision guided munitions and if the reported contract for the Su-34 is true then the Su-24MK should be in line for decommission. The MiG-25 is an ageing interceptor which I believe will be retired when their new Su-30s arrive.

The French are allies, they will not attack Algeria. The French have recently used Algerian air space to strike insurgents in Mali.

It is not an air force to be underestimated or trifled with.

The French have recently used Algerian air space to strike insurgents in Mali.

We didn't. :lol: :enjoy:

458ebf31-0f3f-41d4-8b05-4575ab5023c2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom