What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

this is a Iranian su-24.also all the missiles are IRANIAN made.

Don't worry, they have far... far more powerful A-A/A-G missiles: ;)
ss-n-25
ss-n-25-wp5.jpg

Kh-59
800px-Kh-59MK2_maks2009.jpg

Kh-31
kh_31p.jpg

Kh-29
Kh-29T+APK-9-Tekon-1S.jpg

3M-54 Klub
Club-N-S-3M-54E1-Overview-ES.jpg

Su-24_armement.jpg

Don't worry, they have far... far more powerful A-A/A-G missiles: ;)
ss-n-25
ss-n-25-wp5.jpg

Kh-59
800px-Kh-59MK2_maks2009.jpg

Kh-31
kh_31p.jpg

Kh-29
Kh-29T+APK-9-Tekon-1S.jpg

Su-24_armement.jpg
The amount of Budget they have they should have at least 250 Fighter planes and minimum of the level of SU 30 fighter planes in other words they should have 250 4.5 Generation War Planes and 10 most modern Frigates and 8 modern Submarines for their navy

I would think that the Turkish Armed Forces as a whole would be better than that of Pakistan ! The things that would make us bridge that gap are our numbers, our experience, our training and our missiles (and I'm not talking about the nukes); throw in the nukes and we'd probably top the list ! Their navies (at least the Turkish Navy) is considerably better than their Pakistani counterparts ! So this is how I see it :

Army :
Turkey > Pakistan > Iran > the rest of the Muslim Countries !

AirForce :
Turkey > Saudi > UAEs > PAF > the rest !

Navy :
Turkey > Indonesia > PN > Iran > the rest !

AirDefense :
Turkey > Iran > A couple of Muslim Countries > Pakistan !

Army :
Egypt > Pakistan > Turkey > Iran > the rest of the Muslim Countries !

AirForce :
Turkey/Saudi > UAE > Egypt > PAF > the rest !

AirDefense :
Egypt > Syria > Iran > UAE > Turkey > Jordan > Saudi Arabia > Pakistan !

Army :
Egypt > Pakistan > Turkey > Iran > the rest of the Muslim Countries !

AirForce :
Turkey/Saudi > UAE > Egypt > PAF > the rest !

AirDefense :
Egypt > Syria > Iran > UAE > Turkey > Jordan > Saudi Arabia > Pakistan !

Oops I forgot about Egypt ! Yes...that does sound about right but I had thought that the Egyptian Airforce wasn't BVR capable ? Additionally, don't you think that battle-field missiles are going to be play a big part in deciding the progression too ? I'd rate Iran and Turkey above Egypt in that respect because apart from the Abrahams....they don't have anything else that places them head and shoulders above the rest !

Which country (s) does Algeria have excellent friendship and military co-operation if any?

And which countries are hostile? That it may need such a big defense budget?

Plz answer

Which country (s) does Algeria have excellent friendship and military co-operation if any?

And which countries are hostile? That it may need such a big defense budget?

Plz answer

They were in a Cold war era with Morocco until Saudi Arabia mediated between the two and defused tensions. But they fought a separatist movement recently not to mention it is the leader of the War on terror in Northern Africa.

Oops I forgot about Egypt ! Yes...that does sound about right but I had thought that the Egyptian Airforce wasn't BVR capable ?
They have Mirage 2000 with BVR capability.

Additionally, don't you think that battle-field missiles are going to be play a big part in deciding the progression too ? I'd rate Iran and Turkey above Egypt in that respect because apart from the Abrahams....they don't have anything else that places them head and shoulders above the rest !
Beside over 1000 Abrams tanks, they have enermous number of artillery, huge numbers of Grad rockets, MLRS, Luna-M and Scuds. Their army school is from 1830, they have experience of large scale tank battles with Western army.

They were in a Cold war era with Morocco until Saudi Arabia mediated between the two and defused tensions. But they fought a separatist movement recently not to mention it is the leader of the War on terror in Northern Africa.

Wow I had no idea. Where does the Algerian economy get this sort of ££ from. Is it oil or foreign country supports ie US

I don't get it, why are people here comparing Algeria Armed Forces to that of Pakistan's and vise versa?

AFAIK they don't face a large army on their borders neither are their armed forces under equipped, you guys are arguing here like Pakistan and Algeria are about to go to war or something. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom