What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

i think the forum rules prohibit the promotion of other forums ..

if you can read Arabic you can log in Arabic military forums by google or tell me i will send you links for many Arabic forums ..

I actually want an international Arab Military forum, Where they speak english. If you can find one it would be much appreciated.

I actually want an international Arab Military forum, Where they speak english. If you can find one it would be much appreciated.

We do not have one. Only four Arab defense forums in Arabic. Use Google translation, from English to Arabic. Why not to learn Arabic, it is good...

sorry dude , all our forums use Arabic language only ..

i think your now in the right location ..

by the way , i'm a big fan of Anime :rolleyes1:

We do not have one. Only four Arab defense forums in Arabic. Use Google translation, from English to Arabic. Why not to learn Arabic, it is good...

I can read arabic but cant understand two word :p

sorry dude , all our forums use Arabic language only ..

i think your now in the right location ..

by the way , i'm a big fan of Anime :rolleyes1:

Dude, You would be surprized on how many people here watch anime :)

Hi BordoEnes
If u understand French; there is an Algerian forum ( FORCESDZ) .

S-300 the best anti-ballistic missile, anti-aircraft
s3008copie-1.jpg

Algerian Nanuchka's weapons trial after a recent upgrade.

[/QUOTE]

Brother How many Frigates and War Ships which you have by this month of Janaury 2013 and what are you going to get in near future ?

what are you going to get in near future ?[/QUOTE]
The Algerian Navy is going through rapid changes in number of acquisitions in new ships with some technological tranfers to uprade our existing ship buildings yard. It is for the moment hard to pinpoint exactly the number or the armement to be utilised on the new vessels.
For the time being what has been verified is the follwing
-2 submarine 636
-2 Lpd's one built in Italy , the other in Algeria
-4 meko 200 2 deliveed in Germani and 2 build localy
-3 hulls being built for a modular configuration in China, [some sources advance a nbr of 6 units] with German motoring, electronic, and defence system shopped elsewere.

For the existing units, the majority have been renovated and upgraded and some scrapped. But the actual navy force is large and strong enough to deter any attack of the Algerian shores.

Video of the sea trial after upgrade of the Algerian Nanuchka

Last edited by a moderator:
what are you going to get in near future ?
The Algerian Navy is going through rapid changes in number of acquisitions in new ships with some technological tranfers to uprade our existing ship buildings yard. It is for the moment hard to pinpoint exactly the number or the armement to be utilised on the new vessels.
For the time being what has been verified is the follwing
-2 submarine 636
-2 Lpd's one built in Italy , the other in Algeria
-4 meko 200 2 deliveed in Germani and 2 build localy
-3 hulls being built for a modular configuration in China, [some sources advance a nbr of 6 units] with German motoring, electronic, and defence system shopped elsewere.

For the existing units, the majority have been renovated and upgraded and some scrapped. But the actual navy force is large and strong enough to deter any attack of the Algerian shores.

Video of the sea trial after upgrade of the Algerian Nanuchka

[/QUOTE]
What is LPD ? and submarines you mentioned are they other than those two new diesel which you got recently ?

What is LPD ?

It's mainly a vessel designed for invasion or for troop support...can carry up to 4 helicopters, 400 troops and about 30 tanks along with landing vessels.

Fincantieri: Riva Trigoso, al via costruzione nave militare - Shipping e Cantieri - Mare - ANSA.it

Enhanced S.Giusto (export)
8.800 t
143x21x5 m
20 kts

immagine2ng.png

lpd2.jpg

lpd1.jpg
[/quote]

and submarines you mentioned are they other than those two new diesel which you got recently ?

They are actually 4 submarine in activity and 2 ordered to be delivered in few months

It's mainly a vessel designed for invasion or for troop support...can carry up to 4 helicopters, 400 troops and about 30 tanks along with landing vessels.

Fincantieri: Riva Trigoso, al via costruzione nave militare - Shipping e Cantieri - Mare - ANSA.it

Enhanced S.Giusto (export)
8.800 t
143x21x5 m
20 kts

immagine2ng.png

lpd2.jpg

lpd1.jpg

They are actually 4 submarine in activity and 2 ordered to be delivered in few months[/QUOTE]
Why on earth you are buying 3 of them Man you gotta be kidding or joking Man if you are going to get them with lot of Frigates and Submarines that will be awesome

zarvan,
There is enough information in this forum...you need to go trough the posted pages, but to answer your last question...

[/QUOTE]

The Kilo class is the NATO reporting name for a military diesel-electric submarine that is made in Russia. The original version of the vessels were designated Project 877 Paltus (Turbot) in Russia. There is also a more advanced version, designated as Improved Kilo in the west, and Project 636 Varshavyanka in Russia. The Kilo will be succeeded by the Lada class submarine, which began sea trials in 2005.

The boats are mainly intended for anti-shipping and anti-submarine operations in relatively shallow waters. Original Project 877 boats are equipped with Rubikon MGK-400 sonar system (with NATO reporting name Shark Gill), which includes a mine detection and avoidance sonar MG-519 Arfa (with NATO reporting name Mouse Roar). Newer Project 636 boats are equipped with improved MGK-400EM, with MG-519 Afra also upgraded to MG-519EM. The improved sonar systems have reduced the number of operators needed by sharing the same console via automation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom