What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

HEAVY CORVETTE C28A EZZADJER, OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE ALGERIAN NAVY FORCES TODAY.
ezzadjer1.jpg
ezzadjer1.jpg1.jpg
ezzadjer1.jpg2.jpg
ezzadjer1.jpg3.jpg
ezzadjer1.jpg4.jpg
ezzadjer1.jpg5.jpg
ezzadjer1.jpg6.jpg

Turkish ROKESTAN's proposal to ALGERIA

[video]

Turkish missile's manufacturer Roketsan affirms its desire to play in the big leagues as a recent video shoes its willingness to market its products to regions armees and establish itself in the area with its innovative solutions.

Among the products that clearly stand out in the market as:

1-The guided rocket laser Cirit, allowing a helicopter or a ground vehicle to hit targets accurately over a distance of 8 km and a weight of 15 kilos per rocket.

2-The anti-tank missile Omtas which is the alternative to western ATGM like Javelin or Spike, and also can be airborne to neutralize land targets.

3-The heavy rocket systems T300 CNRA 300mm which has a range of over 100 km.

According to Roketsan's official, they willing to support industrials or armies of the region in the local manufacturing of their products with the possibility of technology transfer.

Turkish ROKESTAN's proposal to ALGERIA

[video]

Turkish missile's manufacturer Roketsan affirms its desire to play in the big leagues as a recent video shoes its willingness to market its products to regions armees and establish itself in the area with its innovative solutions.

Among the products that clearly stand out in the market as:

1-The guided rocket laser Cirit, allowing a helicopter or a ground vehicle to hit targets accurately over a distance of 8 km and a weight of 15 kilos per rocket.

2-The anti-tank missile Omtas which is the alternative to western ATGM like Javelin or Spike, and also can be airborne to neutralize land targets.

3-The heavy rocket systems T300 CNRA 300mm which has a range of over 100 km.

According to Roketsan's official, they willing to support industrials or armies of the region in the local manufacturing of their products with the possibility of technology transfer.
I think Turkey and Algeria can have lot corporation with each other and can benefit each other in lot of fields. By the way Ceylal are you I mean Algerian Armed Forces looking for new Battle Rifle ??

I think Turkey and Algeria can have lot corporation with each other and can benefit each other in lot of fields. By the way Ceylal are you I mean Algerian Armed Forces looking for new Battle Rifle ??
It is a great opportunity for both countries to work together on defense projects and I hope it will come to fruitions.
For a rifle for the Armed forces, the replacement rifle will be a derivative of the AK 47...

EXCLUSIVE: The Algeria testing the drone MALE UNITED 40

Credits ADCOM

Very quietly, the Algerian Army has undertaken extensive testing of the drone of long endurance UAE UNITED 40 also called Yabhon.From an air base in central Algeria. The drone, heavily armed, has already made several endurance flight tests and simulations of ground attacks at different altitudes.The drone would was taken over by Algerian pilots and underwent changes locally by engineers, to meet the demands of the Algerian Army.

This unmanned aircraft is one of the best in the world and displays incredible capabilities: 45-hour non-stop flight, on a ton of fuel, ten missiles as payload with anti-submarine capability of firing the U-40 Block 6, which includes an electronic suite from a subsidiary of LEONARDO.

MENA DEFENSE

Back
Top Bottom