What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Pls look a the definition of the term before you use it...I will correct any accuracies on the Algerian Army...To make this forum worthy for one that created it and to the one that participate in it, put your nationalism and patriotism and my beans are the sweetest in your back pocket and deal with the reality...it shall one of this day set you free....

you are the one who brought osama bin laden raid and bla bla in this thread not me, look at my post, its been totally rational and devoid of any emotioal response

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3673944 said:
you are the one who brought osama bin laden raid and bla bla in this thread not me, look at my post, its been totally rational and devoid of any emotioal response

That is in response to a pakistani forumeur who berated me and thought that algerian forces are a joke...We are here to exchange known information in the best way we inderstand it. None of us is a prophet when its comes to our respective country defence.

In numbers of course, and I have never approached it from the point of strength or try to compare them...I merely pointed at somme posted inacuracies on the Algerian army...
in case of quality both Pakistan army and Algerian army are compareable.
in case of air force,considering Algerian army is eqiuped with su-30(for Air superiority),su-24(for air strike), su-25(for air support) and mig-29(Multipurpose) Algerian air force is superior to the Pakistani air force.however the the capabilities of f-16D block 52+ should not be missed as well.lets not forget that Pakistani air force is equiped with AEW&Cs like Saab 2000 Erieye and ZDK-03 as well
in case of the pilots skills.Algerians pilots enjoy better training planes(L-39 and Yak-130) on the other hand Pakistani pilots have more experience of war as well
also Pakistan has a dependent but strong aviation industry which is almost a posetive point i think.

yes nationalist persons always try to shows other nation's weakness and always they try to highlight them.the thing you should do is ignoring.however it doesnt match on freak people like me.so in return you can also highlight their unlimited weakness.

yes nationalist persons always try to shows other nation's weakness and always they try to highlight them.the thing you should do is ignoring.however it doesnt match on freak people like me.so in return you can also highlight their unlimited weakness.

We all love our respective countries, but to base our reply on "nationalism" is futile, since most the information that we post can be easily checked. Weaknesses we all have weaknesses and how to mask them is that make the difference between a winner and a looser. During the black decade that Algerian lived through, our army had to adapt to a new kind of warfare that it wasn't trained for. But they learned well and the results can be seeable. They broke the spine of the GSPC and if the political wing followed, they would have had erased completely.

Pakistan has military industry as Egypt, and the few that we do have is gearded mainly to domestic use, but nothing as large as for the two countries , I named. This also will change in the coming decade with a naissant modern military industry is being built going from building ships to helicopters and light troups carrier.

ps..Algeria doesn't possess any SU25...

YAK-130

e6d94abb.jpg

ea8d4747.jpg

9dd72cc2.jpg

5fff0eca.jpg

2ba4e063.jpg

d8e62762.jpg

32bd16ad.jpg

45f2e605.jpg

I am stumped...:undecided: Why is he talking like this?

After the Osama bin Laden raid where they came, raped us & then left without us so much as putting up a half-arsed fight is enough to embarrass us for years to come & give enough reason to others to rub our faces in dirt especially when we're comparing their military to ours !

But when all is said & done I still maintain - We've got the best Armed Forces in the Muslim World ! :tup:

After the Osama bin Laden raid where they came, raped us & then left without us so much as putting up a half-arsed fight is enough to embarrass us for years to come & give enough reason to others to rub our faces in dirt especially when we're comparing their military to ours !

But when all is said & done I still maintain - We've got the best Armed Forces in the Muslim World ! :tup:

Armstrong, what make you think that your are the best? I sincerely dont think that any moslem country can say that since that most their defence system is bought and are still dependant of the occident.
I agree that you may have the largest trained and coherent forces, but the best, it has to be seen.

I understand your feeling but:

Usama Bin Laden is dead now, and I told you his story that he was just a philanthropist when he came to Pakistan and he was encouraged by Saudi and Pakistani governments as he had had no history before coming to Pakistan, so Saudis to get suspicious of him, he was normal at the time, then he was treated like a saint by Pakistanis and Afghans and acted so. Saudis intention was to help their brothers in Afghanistan from the brutal and communist invasion of the Soviets, Saudis tried to get him two times by Saudi intelligence chief head himself prince Turki Al Fisal by visiting Taliban head Mullah Omar to hand over Osama but in the second time he was humiliated and kicked out after all the help they got from Saudis for decades. As a result KSA cut off all ties with Taliban and Afghanistan, that was in the 90s, which means before 11/9 attacks. He was considered a terrorist by Saudis when he and his likes used to seek refuge in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Western countries, and when KSA used to be accused of pursuing and punishing "true" Muslims by Muslims world wide and violating human rights by Western countries, and after 11/9 the world realized that KSA was right all along.

Let me remind you my friend that Taliban was found before Usama Bin Laden, and the people who cause trouble in Pakistan are mainly Taliban.

However, I wish KSA minded it's own business and didn't interfere in Afghanistan or Pakistan and never think of doing it again.

@BLACKEAGLE : I was talking about the 'Americans' coming in & getting him, taking their time & our armed forces & the civilian leaders alike sitting mum doing nothing....letting the Americans walk all over us ! I don't care whether it was Osama Bin Ladin or Lucifer himself sitting in some complex in Pakistan....our armed forces should have retaliated !

We're a nuclear power for godsake with the 7th largest armed forces in the world & are probably the most battle hardened armed forces in the Muslim World - We should at least start trying to act like a sovereign nation instead of being used & abused by the Americans like that !

Last edited by a moderator:

You mean the best paper tiger force that can't protect its own people from drones and who allows its airspace to get repeatedly violated.

Besides, Algeria has never been a truly independent country even after its independence, always sucking up to the French... Remember when French did nuclear test on Algeria? This would never be allowed to happen in Pakistan..

Pakistanis should be the last people lecturing others on Sovereignty and independence.

I can make a pretty nasty analogy but i won't, you get the idea.

No one is denying that it was a massive embarrassment for us ! But we didn't detect them - they were stealth & we had no radar coverage on the Western borders not since we downed the Soviet planes back in the '80s ! It wasn't a lack of balls but a lack of co-ordination & a lack of know-how ! We've taken our short-comings into address & anti-air defenses are being beefed up along with proper radar coverage on our Western Border.

Sorry Armstrong bro, but this statement is baseless. The Osama raid took place months after 2 Pakistani army soldiers were killed in a Nato heli attack (this was before Salala), then came Osama raid. Right after the death of two Pakistani soldiers we were promised that our air space on the Western sector would be beefed up with Radars and Sams, nothing came and this was proven during Osama raid, again after Osama raid the same empty promises, and then came the Salala attack, 22 Pakistan Army Soldiers murdered by our Allies the Nato.

Back
Top Bottom