What's new

The ACE Air Attache

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys, check out who has been appointed as the Air Attache in the Defence Wing, Embassy of Pakistan in Washington.
Yup, it's the ace himself, Group Captain Haseeb Paracha. :pakistan:

Ambassadors and key officers

To windjammer, Is that Haseeb Paracha himself in your avatar?

Is he an ace? Can you provide some links regarding this?

Regards.

how shd we take this news! - good or bad!
Personally I wasn't happy for him accepting a desk job since he is only around 40, had recently done the JSCC in UK and had so much to contribute to the PAF. Remember the 2005 exercise, in which the PAF targeted 8000 sorties within a fortnight was Haseeb's brain child, but in the guy's own words, he would like to do something for the air force.

Personally I wasn't happy for him accepting a desk job since he is only around 40, had recently done the JSCC in UK and had so much to contribute to the PAF. Remember the 2005 exercise, in which the PAF targeted 8000 sorties within a fortnight was Haseeb's brain child, but in the guy's own words, he would like to do something for the air force.

exactly my point! we are wasting his capabilities by posting him as a air-attache!

exactly my point! we are wasting his capabilities by posting him as a air-attache!

Apparently after relinquishing the command of his squadron and completing the JSCC, he spent few years in the HQ of Northern Air Command.
Albeit, he was present at the roll out ceremony of the first Block-52, none the less, he was very keen for the earliest induction of the JF-17.
It's interesting to note that ironically, he wasn't too impressed by the Euro-fighter Typhoon.

F09-79788.jpg

According to Windjammer, Haseeb Paracha seems like a great patriot.

Why post him along with Hussain Haqqani?

Back
Top Bottom