What's new

the 90A tank and T72 tank ,really surprised

ZY-CN-CA

Reaction score
Country
China
Watch video
I just military fan, not a soldier,I was surprised, I have the impression that only the Second World tank shooting like stop then shoot, I do not boast 96A tanks don't need stop, I was really surprised T72 tanks need to stop , why? Now only T72 tank like that or not??How about other tanks,like T90? ..
,thank you very much..

Watch video
I just military fan, not a soldier,I was surprised, I have the impression that only the Second World tank shooting like stop then shoot, I do not boast 96A tanks don't need stop, I was really surprised T72 tanks need to stop , why? Now only T72 tank like that or not??How about other tanks,like T90? ..
,thank you very much..

Its only in that exercise, they have different disciplines Shooting by driving, Shooting by flying Shooting by stop etc.

As we all know that China has better electronics technology than Russia,so it's easy to realize the difference between the 96A and the T72M3.

type-96A is at least half a generation ahead of the t-72B3 in gun stabilization, fire control and overall performance. It proved its accuracy and effectiveness during the last tank biathlon.

Interesting, yes but has it got to do anything with PA?

Interesting, yes but has it got to do anything with PA?

Both poatforms are based on type-85 platform with several upgrades to armor and turret, FCS, chassis and engine etc are same but type-85IIAP uses different optics and sensors.

type-96A is at least half a generation ahead of the t-72B3 in gun stabilization, fire control and overall performance. It proved its accuracy and effectiveness during the last tank biathlon.
The Type-96 is better, which is why he lost the T-72B3. Incidentally, the tank crew did not use return sosnaU. It all was closed. Perhaps it would even the odds. Because other countries do not have SosnaU.
The main problem of the T-72B3 - it otsutvie panoramic sight.
The main advantage is the automatic loader, which climb APFSDS high power, Svinets1 / Svinets2. Well, the price of $ 1.2 million.

The Type-96 is better, which is why he lost the T-72B3.
Sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom