What's new

The 35 Most Powerful Militaries In The World

yaar its not me only. I remember reading a artical back in august in the israeli source that they themselves admitted that militarily Hamas has really out maneuvered IDF with the way they have used their tunnels and that Guerilla Warfare in an urban environment scenario. They said that when ever the last israeli tank and soldier leave the ghaza area hama has declared victory but this time they really deserve.

So that really verifies my point that Its not the weaponry. Its about training and specially how u use a weaponry in yr tactic to yr advantage!

here watch this series first to so u can get an idea of what im saying.
Watch it carefully and keenly. Its a series of just 4 episodes.

Brother its short term tactics but in long run you can't win the game though I could not watch the video....

:D they failed in Afghanistan yes/no. Forget about pakistan,

Nope....

Brother its short term tactics but in long run you can't win the game though I could not watch the video....

Nope....
o yaar it is abt short term if yr fighting a war in the first place. Whats the purpose of these big weapons anyways if u cant use them now a days. Like did USSR's nukes protect it from its fight against Taliban in 80s or is today's American or Israeli nukes or big force multipliers helping them or helped them in Iraq, Afghanistan or for israel in palestine?

Please see the video. Its the first episode of a series of just 4 episodes. The video is of first one but u will never know what im saying if u dont watch it. Specially its 2nd and 3rd episodes.

canada 16th most powerful, only if you count both tanks
what joke list

If India include BSF and Paramilitary, India has 3.5 million forces. India is one of the few countries that have a paramilitary that is larger than Army.

Just saying.

Saudi Arabia could be at 14th position ,if we take quality into account. I don't think it could displace anyone from top 13 to move further up.

You should understand the difference between defeat and retreat. No 1 &2 retreated because they do not think that it is worth wasting resources of useless Afghan desert, not because they weer defeated in field.
sURE U CAN USE ALL THE FANCY WORDS U LIKE DEFEATED MEANS DEFEATED , CALL IT RETREAT OR WHATEVER IF THAT MAKES U SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT

This list is not good. They don't include nuclear weapons effect and also as the list itself pointed out, they dont take into account the quality of military stuff.

:D they ruined in Afghanistan. YEs/NO?
NO. They certainly ruined another generation of Afghanistan though. The regional stability and economic revival that Taliban brought to the nation is undone as a consequence.

This list itself is bogus. Its not the weaponry. Its about training and specially how u use a weaponry in yr tactic to yr advantage The America, Russia and Israel are examples of that against Taliban as well as israel against Hamas in 2014.
So its obvious the list is bogus.
Taliban have failed militarily and politically to tackle US forces to be honest. It survives as an ideology in the hearts and minds of Pashtun populace, but no longer as a competent military, political and religious force that it used to be to manage an entire nation before the invasion.

Weaponry is as much relevant as are training and tactics to maximize offensive capability and competence. Lessons learned from Persian Gulf War 1991 will remain relevant.

Last edited:
Already discussed. Was posted by me in the past with the same data. No need to discuss it again.

Back
Top Bottom