What's new

That's why Sharifs are in politics.

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Loans worth over 20 billion written off since PMLN took power; Opposition in uproar
FEBRUARY 17, 2016 BY MONITORING REPORT
Ishaq-Dar111.jpg

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar inadvertently caused an uproar when he revealed that since the Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) (PMLN) came to power in 2013, banks and other financial institutions have written off over PKR 20 billion in loans.

The figure was part of a written reply to a question posed by MNA Jamshed Dasti. This written reply was entered in the library of the House and law makers immediately flocked to scan it. Opposition lawmakers had a field day with the document, which stated that the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) alone had written off at elast PKR 371.4 million in loans.

Muttahdia Qaumi Movement (MQM)’s Dr. Farooq Sattar asked if the controversial PIA privatisation scheme had been rigged to recover the losses caused by waiving off aforementioned loans. Another MQM lawmaker alleged that influential people had been favored by banks, and that many used their relatives names to register their businesses and corporations.

Independent observers have noted that there may be some discrepancies in the document – which puts the total loans waived at PKR 70 billion – and have stated that the total figure can’t be more than PKR 20 billion. The Finance Ministry has yet to provide clarification on the matter.

Come on Bro

The Sharif Family is so poor. They need these Rs22 billion, why are you creating all this ruckus.
Sir the amount is 20 billion and believe me Nora bros can walk miles without shoes for 1 lakh only...They are converted baniyas only change their religion but they haven't change their money greed mind.

Nora Bros spending billions of dollars on Roads, transport and metro like shits when people in Punjab dying with hepatitis C because they have to drink unclean water often mixed with leaked sewerage lines, In Punjab 10 to 15% people infected with hepatitis C. But they are busy in building metros and taxi services.

And then people cry crocodile tears, when the Army rolls in. 7 long years of civilian rule, has the corruption gone down? No.

down???????? it did not even tilt downward in both the so called democracies but raised with full interests of their own. After the PMLn Government, someone else will be highlighting the corruption of Dar and NS broadly so nothing gonna happen until & unless there is a justice which is almost on the way sooner or later. Indeed it is going to be uniform again that has to do a job.

Loans worth over 20 billion written off since PMLN took power; Opposition in uproar
FEBRUARY 17, 2016 BY MONITORING REPORT
Ishaq-Dar111.jpg

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar inadvertently caused an uproar when he revealed that since the Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) (PMLN) came to power in 2013, banks and other financial institutions have written off over PKR 20 billion in loans.

The figure was part of a written reply to a question posed by MNA Jamshed Dasti. This written reply was entered in the library of the House and law makers immediately flocked to scan it. Opposition lawmakers had a field day with the document, which stated that the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) alone had written off at elast PKR 371.4 million in loans.

Muttahdia Qaumi Movement (MQM)’s Dr. Farooq Sattar asked if the controversial PIA privatisation scheme had been rigged to recover the losses caused by waiving off aforementioned loans. Another MQM lawmaker alleged that influential people had been favored by banks, and that many used their relatives names to register their businesses and corporations.

Independent observers have noted that there may be some discrepancies in the document – which puts the total loans waived at PKR 70 billion – and have stated that the total figure can’t be more than PKR 20 billion. The Finance Ministry has yet to provide clarification on the matter.
Long live House of Sherifs

may their kin rule our graves
sell our bones and guts
may they also take over funeral business and sell our coffins
but still never be satisfied.

may their "good" deeds catch up with them and then force feed them the wealth just like Halaku force fed the gold to Baghdad's "Caliph.when he ransacked Iraq.

Come on Bro

The Sharif Family is so poor. They need these Rs22 billion, why are you creating all this ruckus.
they are the best asset for any entity that wishes the demise of the state and ideology of Pakistan.
I mean imagine that the PM himself is a Kashmiri has his roots in Raishia in Neelam Valley (Azad Kashmir) has forgotten to say a word in his meetings to Indians and then says that the borderline is meaningless when the food and language is the same.

this family is on its way to beat Abu daud, Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq in one go.

As long as we are under democracy. Honestly, Pakistanis deserve this government. *slow clap*

Add to that, this family is going to set a history that people will no longer remember the quoted names. Even being a Kashmiri Farishta (as stated once by Dr. Tahir -ul - Qadri) has caused more damage to the Kashmir subject. His silence in the love of money is the acknowledgment about this family's stand for Kashmir. Alas, Zia did not live a little longer that would have got rid of this NS.

they are the best asset for any entity that wishes the demise of the state and ideology of Pakistan.
I mean imagine that the PM himself is a Kashmiri has his roots in Raishia in Neelam Valley (Azad Kashmir) has forgotten to say a word in his meetings to Indians and then says that the borderline is meaningless when the food and language is the same.

Sir

Can you believe it? There are millions of people in Pakistan, even some on this forum that Defend their corruption and continue to vote for them. One individual on this very forum admitted that Nawaz Sharif is King and he is proud to be his Slave. With such slave nokar mentality, i have a schadenfreude when i see these people suffer and bi** complain about high indirect taxes and cost of living. A moron i know, he lost his shop because of Metro Bus and was forced to give up his shop by force of gun point by the local SHO, he still continues to support PML-N because he loves Nawaz Sharif. So i say, let these people suffer and i will do my part in networking with PML-N leaders and making a sh** load of money. Similarly, i want to feel sympathy for our Sindhi brothers but they deserve the fate when they vote for PPP.

Sharif Bros and Sons Pvt Ltd is running the country. What else could we expect?

Just waiting for certain Noon-lovers to walk in here and explain how the economy will suddenly improve at the hands of the honorable Mr. Dar and his brilliant economic plan.

Back
Top Bottom