What's new

Thats How You reply to your enemies and past slaves unlike PM nawaz shareef sending sarees

well, you may bark as much as you can while you are sitting at a safe distance:D and stop giving yourselves airs, you forefather were converted muslims who give in to the oppression of muslim rulers:D for descendents of cowards, you people brag too much:rofl:
stniky hindu who invited you to this thread? go built toilets slves of alexander , slaves of british , slaves of muslims and loud mouth slaves cant do shity just good only in false propoganda ,, remember hindu kush mountain ranges of Afghanistan thats how brave you hindu were brutally gang raped by Pushtoons and mugals .. when both were fighting each other still they manage to annihilate you in you own country .. jisko aaj hum Pakistan , afghanistan , bangladesh and sri lanka kehta hain were part of india so sad

stniky hindu who invited you to this thread? go built toilets slves of alexander , slaves of british , slaves of muslims and loud mouth slaves cant do shity just good only in false propoganda ,, remember hindu kush mountain ranges of Afghanistan thats how brave you hindu were brutally gang raped by Pushtoons and mugals .. when both were fighting each other still they manage to annihilate you in you own country .. jisko aaj hum Pakistan , afghanistan , bangladesh and sri lanka kehta hain were part of india so sad

well mr pakistani, alexender could not muster up the courage to attack an united India, and as for your other concern, we are building toilets and other public amenities under Modi's Swacch Bharat Abhiyan. besides I can sense how butthurt you are at this time and that your knowledge of history comes from clown like jaid hamid and madrassa education:rofl:

but man, reality hurts. and the muslim empires were screwed big time by the Sikh and Maratha confederacy of India:rofl:

and jisko aaj hum pakistani bangladeshi kehte hai wo pehle hindu the LOLz..............:rofl::rofl:

@SpArK good

well mr pakistani, alexender could not muster up the courage to attack an united India, and as for your other concern, we are building toilets and other public amenities under Modi's Swacch Bharat Abhiyan. besides I can sense how butthurt you are at this time and that your knowledge of history comes from clown like jaid hamid and madrassa education:rofl:

but man, reality hurts. and the muslim empires were screwed big time by the Sikh and Maratha confederacy of India:rofl:

and jisko aaj hum pakistani bangladeshi kehte hai wo pehle hindu the LOLz..............:rofl::rofl:
hey mandir gradute read history by the way kitna brahimn reh gai hai india me the true cowards in modern era they place sikhs and other on frontline khud bollywwod movies hi bna skta hain bloody slaves

@SpArK good

hey mandir gradute read history by the way kitna brahimn reh gai hai india me the true cowards in modern era they place sikhs and other on frontline khud bollywwod movies hi bna skta hain bloody slaves

@SpArK good

yar pakistan me bande khatam ho jaenge lekin India me brahman khatam nhi honge hahaha:rofl:

and open your eyes delusional pakistani:D its not just our Sikh brothers guarding our borders, there are Madrasis, Marathas from the sacred land of Shivaji, Bengalis from the land of our noble Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, UP, Bihar , Northeastern states, J&K, Sturdy Jats from Haryana, Gujaratis, and all the States of India:D

Some serious competition about negative ratings here, the scorecard is

India 14

Pakistan 13

If @SpArK had played fair then India would have got two points lead over Pakistan, still the game is on and players are hell bent to prove who is the best sensible posters are advised to keep eyeing the rating cards may be we will have a winner at the end of this thread. :pop:

Some serious competition about negative ratings here, the scorecard is

India 14

Pakistan 13

If @SpArK had played fair then India would have got two points lead over Pakistan, still the game is on and players are hell bent to prove who is the best sensible posters are advised to keep eyeing the rating cards may be we will have a winner at the end of this thread. :pop:
i got plus 2 aswell that was when i use to talk sensible on this forum when no bloody indian stinky use to poke their nose in every F**king thread

Why don't you go help build those space toilets "under Modi" instead of wasting your time trolling here?

Shahzada..! Salute to you Sir pervaz Musharraf I am ur fan Due to these guts of yours... This is how the president or PM should be of any country...(y)

Back
Top Bottom