What's new

Thank You Defence.pk!

How do you rate my posts?

• Bad. Your posts are too bad!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You are a good poster.I vote for you.BTW why that username?Are you a chemical Engineer?:D

I would advise you go through your infractions and see precisely where you tend to go wrong at times.

Some of the infractions you have received really don't bode well for your career as a diplomat.

You are a good poster.I vote for you.BTW why that username?Are you a chemical Engineer?:D

I was preparing for my Chemistry plus 2 board exams,was too lazy to study the subject, decided to use mobile phone, found defence.pk,want to join,looked for a user name found one from the chemistry text! My relationship with chemistry ended then and there!

I was preparing for my Chemistry plus 2 board exams,was too lazy to study the subject, decided to use mobile phone, found defence.pk,want to join,looked for a user name found one from the chemistry text! My relationship with chemistry ended then and there!

Guys, too much of anything is never good.

Take some time off, go gain some world experience and then bring that back to Defence.pk. We are different type of site administrators, we don't just blindly want your traffic, we want your traffic to be a part of a value stream that is deposited into this website.

The more experience you bring here, the more maturity you contribute to the forum and to the world too.

Make sure you are properly studying, getting good grades, building good relationships.

I repeat, too much of anything is never good. Defence.pk is no different. I as an Admin have to take breaks, slow down, chill and then return every now and then.

I would advise you go through your infractions and see precisely where you tend to go wrong at times.

Some of the infractions you have received really don't bode well for your career as a diplomat.

Thanks bro,I did receive Infractions 2 times for trolling (1 point each),
2 times for other rules (1 pint each),1 time for off topic post(1 point each),and 1 time for repeated violation-multiple thresd(2 ponts).

My last infraction was on 12-10-2012.

Guys, too much of anything is never good.

Take some time off, go gain some world experience and then bring that back to Defence.pk. We are different type of site administrators, we don't just blindly want your traffic, we want your traffic to be a part of a value stream that is deposited into this website.

The more experience you bring here, the more maturity you contribute to the forum and to the world too.

Make sure you are properly studying, getting good grades, building good relationships.

I repeat, too much of anything is never good. Defence.pk is no different. I as an Admin have to take breaks, slow down, chill and then return every now and then.

Myself,like majority of posters here are'nt defence.pk addicts,but for us its like something that is part of our daily routine.But yes ,too much of anything is indeed bad for us.

Congrats mate. one should not look for approval on online forums. they seldom tell the truth.

reminds me of an old saying. "if your friends dont tell you the truth about the person you are , pay an enemy to do so"

Congrats
Well, you're on my list of good Indian members or any list of good members for that matter.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful time you have given to me so far and request you to continue your support.

We like you too buddy :kiss3:

Congrats mate. one should not look for approval on online forums. they seldom tell the truth.

reminds me of an old saying. "if your friends dont tell you the truth about the person you are , pay an enemy to do so"

Thanks bro. Approval from online forums are certainly something of least importance. But in my personal opinion, our behaviour in them , just like our behaviour elsewere must be good,as it will reflect in our lives.

You are a patient man who doesn't exchanges abuses.

That makes you 99 percentile.

Thanks bro!!

Congrats
Well, you're on my list of good Indian members or any list of good members for that matter.

We like you too buddy :kiss3:

Thanks bro,and your avatar was among my all time favourites,and yours too,fateh71!

Dear friends,
I am Acetophenol, and today I have completed a milestone of 4000 posts since last 2 years. I was attracted to this website at first solely by the India v/s Pakistan fights.
I once again thank you all! And a special thanks to all the die hard trolls and those who specifically work to scream bad about my country, for making me laugh all the day long

:laugh: baki sab kuch to theek ha par akhir main wahi Ronduuuuuu.

Back
Top Bottom