What's new

“Thank You, AAP” – From A Hindu Woman Married To A Muslim Man

The people who migrate are Muslim people of India mostly low paid labor class people of India...Do you think any technical savy people is going to SA for a career?...
You have no idea of SA or middle east.... Many engineering and blue collared jobs are done by Indians, Pakistanis etc irrespective of their religion(Ask the Gujjus, South Indian Hindus and Christians) and let me tell you, the salary is tax free with company provided accommodation and transport. The only disadvantage being that there is no citizenship for immigrants over there... Desalination plants, petrochemicals, power plants etc all require technical expertise which Asians and Non-Asians provide. So dude get off your high horse and improve your GK...

You have no idea of SA or middle east.... Many engineering and blue collared jobs are done by Indians, Pakistanis etc irrespective of their religion(Ask the Gujjus, South Indian Hindus and Christians) and let me tell you, the salary is tax free with company provided accommodation and transport. The only disadvantage being that there is no citizenship for immigrants over there... Desalination plants, petrochemicals, power plants etc all require technical expertise which Asians and Non-Asians provide. So dude get off your high horse and improve your GK...

I know what is the life of a Non Muslim guy in the Gulf land. As my own familly member stay in Dubai since last 10 year. Because i know much more than what ever is being shown on the media and presented to others...that is why i am saying that that place is not the most sought destination for Non Muslims from India if they are in high tech jobs...Of course..if you people do not get any job in West or other developing nations, they have to to Gulf because they do not have much choice...So please do not get personal and teach me about my GK...As you are my own country person, so i do not want to indulge in any -ve way with you...

I know what is the life of a Non Muslim guy in the Gulf land. As my own familly member stay in Dubai since last 10 year. Because i know much more than what ever is being shown on the media and presented to others...that is why i am saying that that place is not the most sought destination for Non Muslims from India if they are in high tech jobs...Of course..if you people do not get any job in West or other developing nations, they have to to Gulf because they do not have much choice...So please do not get personal and teach me about my GK...As you are my own country person, so i do not want to indulge in any -ve way with you...
Can you tell me about the problems your family members face over there? I was not getting personal but the content of your post did look arrogant to say the least. But if I roughed you up the wrong way, then I am sorry about that. Almost 70% of my relatives stay and work over there, My brother has been there. So I do know what it's like over there. Saudi, Yes it is a conservative country but UAE is something many prefer including Non-muslims. Even my relatives including my brother had bad experiences with the Arabs(mostly Egyptians), discrimination etc are all part of their life. So you can't say that middle east is a heaven for South-Asian muslims, may be its a bit worse for Non-muslims but many South Indian Hindus and Christians flock to middle east... You go to any Gulf job agency, you can find at least 20-30% applicants to be non-muslims

Can you tell me about the problems your family members face over there? I was not getting personal but the content of your post did look arrogant to say the least. But if I roughed you up the wrong way, then I am sorry about that. Almost 70% of my relatives stay and work over there, My brother has been there. So I do know what it's like over there. Saudi, Yes it is a conservative country but UAE is something many prefer including Non-muslims. Even my relatives including my brother had bad experiences with the Arabs(mostly Egyptians), discrimination etc are all part of their life. So you can't say that middle east is a heaven for South-Asian muslims, may be its a bit worse for Non-muslims but many South Indian Hindus and Christians flock to middle east... You go to any Gulf job agency, you can find at least 20-30% applicants to be non-muslims

First he tried to imply that only Muslims go to the gulf but when you call him out on it he admits non Muslims as well but with "problems". lol

Odisha Muslim Woman Runs From Pillar to Post After Marrying Hindu Boy -The New Indian Express

ALASORE (ODISHA): Like a Bollywood potboiler, this story of a Muslim woman and Hindu guy also has drama, action and romance but not a ‘happily ever after’ ending.
The love birds elsewhere in the country might be busy in celebrating the Valentine’s Day on Saturday, but this love struck woman Asma Bibi (23), a native of Sunadharabasana village in Odisha’s coastal Balasore district is running from pillar to post to get justice.

In what could be an interesting case of so called 'love jihad', Shaktikant Jena (21), a Hindu boy of the same village had tied knot with Asma after changing his religion six months ago, but the marriage did not last long as his family members refused to accept it citing the marriage in valid.

Sources said Shaktikant, an ITI pass-out trainee at a power distribution company fell in love with Asma, a mother of a four-year-old kid, three years back. Earlier Asma had married to a trader of Bilaspur and she was staying with mother at her native village after she was deserted by her husband.

Asma alleged that Shaktikant developed an affair with her with a promise to marry. Accordingly, the couple did Nikah (marriage as per Mohammadian law) on July 2, last year. “At the time of Nikah he changed his religion and renamed him as Mohammad Rizwan. Later on August 4 we got our marriage registered with a Notary court at Nilagiri,” she said.

Shaktikant was frequently visiting Asma after the Nikah and the couple also stayed a night at a hotel in Balasore on their marriage registration day. “Next day we reached at our native village. But instead of taking me to his home he dropped me at my parental house. As he assured to take me his home after discussing with his parents, I agreed,” she said.

But things did not move smoothly after his family members came to know about the development. After the news of the inter-religion marriage spread in the locality, his parents vehemently opposed it and refused to accept Asma. The boy too did not contact her since then. While he is absconding since August last, Asma is suffering from mental trauma and social stigma.

Following a written compliant local police though registered a case, but allegedly did not take any action and the boy managed to flee from the village. “His family members helped him to hide and police allowed him to flee. I also met the SP and Collector with my marriage photos and registration papers, but no action has been taken as yet,” Asma said.

In-charge Officer-In-Charge of Bhogarai police station R N Behera said the boy was absconding immediately after the case was registered and now he has obtained a bail from the High Court. “Though the charge-sheet has not been submitted, but we have sent an interim report to the court,” he added.

Meanwhile, this woman has sent a written complaint to Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik seeking justice. She has warned to sit on an indefinite dharna if the Government fails to take action against the accused and provide her justice within a fortnight.

Very unfortunate incident ... Poor girl got deluded .............

From A Hindu Woman Married To A Muslim Man

Only in India such people can label themselves as progressive and liberal.

Most of the top spots are filled by people from the developed world (decipher it as white people) while Indian domination stretches from the second tier to the bottom tier.

That's my Qatari experience.

Only in India such people can label themselves as progressive and liberal.

Most of the top spots are filled by people from the developed world (decipher it as white people) while Indian domination stretches from the second tier to the bottom tier.

That's my Qatari experience.
It is obvious and there is also a huge difference in the pay and other benefits. The pay of my friend who graduated from a western university is quite less compared to a white guy with lesser qualifications... What was your job over there in Qatar?

It is obvious and there is also a huge difference in the pay and other benefits. The pay of my friend who graduated from a western university is quite less compared to a white guy with lesser qualifications... What was your job over there in Qatar?
I went in for a 3 weeks work assignment cement

Would never go there until it's for a short time and fat cash.

Well the Arabs hire white people because they think South Asians are lesser human beings.

Back
Top Bottom