What's new

Thailand's Dark Side ....

Thai in general don't like Indians,they perceive Indians as cheap people.

True, no deny on that, but not the reason as you said, who will appreciate foreigners coming to your country through legal and illegal way doing organize crime like "under ground gambling, child **** tour, selling illegal drugs to locals and tourist"?:no:

True, no deny on that, but not the reason as you said, who will appreciate foreigners coming to your country through legal and illegal way doing organize crime like "under ground gambling, child **** tour, selling illegal drugs to locals and tourist"?:no:

FYI Foreigners doesn't mean only Indian and Do you know how the majority of people get money and how your country is know as the *** capital of the world. Why don't you agree that's already there in your country and stop bashing others for your fate.
You can see this in the article

The Dark Side of Sex in Bangkok - OhmyNews International

Thai in general don't like Indians,they perceive Indians as cheap people.

Very true, really really true!! But we are at fault too.

That aside, it is stupid to open up a country bashing thread just as a payback to one guy. It's plain stupid !

I didn't know that "Amazing Thailand, Amazing Value" has a specific meaning. :lol:

True, no deny on that, but not the reason as you said,

general Thai perspective is what i"ve mentioned above.Specific reasons differ however.

who will appreciate foreigners coming to your
country through legal and illegal way doing organize crime like "under ground gambling, child **** tour, selling illegal drugs to locals and tourist"?:no:

Any proof for the bolded part?,

for rest of the reasons i'm aware of .

Very true, really really true!! But we are at fault too.

That aside, it is stupid to open up a country bashing thread just as a payback to one guy. It's plain stupid !

Totally agree!:tup:

We shouldn't bash Thailand based on the acts of a single members.

:mod: Mods please close this thread.

Last edited:
Guys, no need to diss Thailand. We know that this Molawchai is the minority there. I have personally met many Thais, both here in the U.S. and in India, at places like Bodhgaya and Sarnath. Thai restaurants here are frequented by NRIs and they can always make pretty much any dish vegetarian by request. Do not let one man's obsession color your perception of 66 million people.

Totally agree!:tup:

We shouldn't bash Thailand based on the acts of a single members.

:mod: Mods please close this thread.

Ya, I also agree with ya.

I was little bit offended when his intention were just to bash. ( seeing his previous articles )

But I think I'll control it now :angel:

My intention was not to offend, If I have offended any of em I'm sry.

Ya, I also agree with ya.

I was little bit offended when his intention were just to bash. ( seeing his previous articles )

But I think I'll control it now :angel:

My intention was not to offend, If I have offended any of em I'm sry.

No one was offended.Its just that these tit for tat responses are silly.

Our inability to ignore such haters is our weakness.

Like saurabh said just ignore his remarks.

Now that the level of hate has died down...

Could the Mod please shut this thread down please just as he shut down that stupid Indian bashing thread?

Now that the level of hate has died down...

Could the Mod please shut this thread down please just as he shut down that stupid Indian bashing thread?

We don't have problem with India-bashing articles or threads as long as the sources are verified and also as long as the debates are constructive.

Of course,like all humans we do get bored and irritated when something that is redundant.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom