What's new

Textile sector loses $1bn export orders

@Catalystic

Why can’t these big industrial units use solar energy and generate their own power for its capacity?

That's actually a very good idea! They can set up not only solar but also wind energy plants in the desert areas and wheel the power to their plants. They can set up as cooperatives too if individual mills cant set up their own units. Textile and cement units have been using such arrangement in India for more than two decades now. These plants can easily meet 50% of the power requirement, although they will still need fuel for generating steam and some power requirements.

Regards

Higher energy costs drive up the cost of the final product that has to be able to compete in the global market.

Why don't they organize protests, shut down cities. In other countries such a powerful business community would be able to wreck havoc but Pakistanis don't protest and demand their rights. I am not talking about one off dharnas. I am talking about sustained protests over long periods of time. Shut down a city and look how fast politicians bow down and actually work for once.
they can always ride khatti train.

Expect many more orders to dry up and then listen to patwaris economic experts, who will claim there is a global recession and it's nothing to do with the economic terrorism carried out against our nation to import in the uneducated slaves that are the PDM!

Last edited:
Back to Egyptian slave labor. Free of cost 😁.

Considering us Pakistanis are slaves now working for free for the elite Bawla.

Pakistani slaves are more reliable than toyota engine, work, hard, very efficient, just give bread crumbs.

Pakistani slaves are more reliable than toyota engine, work, hard, very efficient, just give bread crumbs.
Wo bi zarurat nahi. Mian ki tasveer de do bs aik!

they can always ride khatti train.
Riding the establishment and cronies D has made the country dumb and numb. Now I know what the phrase I'll **** your brains out means.

Wo bi zarurat nahi. Mian ki tasveer de do bs aik!
Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 11.13.39 PM.png

11 years in this country. The way they have desentisized me is alarming. They have made me comfortable to not complain and find solutions to my immediate problems. Dont have water. Get it from the ground. Dont have electricity. Get solar panels and batteries. Dont have petrol. Store or stop driving. Dont have gas. Buy canisters. I have been pushed to being self sufficient. I like it. But that is not how countries grow. They evaporate. I choose to be here. What about those that will have no options with the third worst performing passport? Choice is ours. I have no real need to explain how their kids will have to hunt to feed themselves in 10 years.

. I have no real need to explain how their kids will have to hunt to feed themselves in 10 years.
The children of this country will prey on the powerful of today. They'll hunt the elites like the swines they are. The swines will have no where to hide as everytime they find shelter, they'll start bleating due to stress. The heightened voices will lead the children to the prey and the swines will be slaughtered.

Don’t worry ISPR is working on national song competition. That will solve everything.

1657218399109.png

11 years in this country. The way they have desentisized me is alarming. They have made me comfortable to not complain and find solutions to my immediate problems. Dont have water. Get it from the ground. Dont have electricity. Get solar panels and batteries. Dont have petrol. Store or stop driving. Dont have gas. Buy canisters. I have been pushed to being self sufficient. I like it. But that is not how countries grow. They evaporate. I choose to be here. What about those that will have no options with the third worst performing passport? Choice is ours. I have no real need to explain how their kids will have to hunt to feed themselves in 10 years.
#mashallah a blessing in disguise cos if war 3 happens rest are fcuked except self suffucient ppl.

Back
Top Bottom