What's new

Terrorists planning to attack south India

@Spring Onion you are correct democracy is flexible,it appears to be achaotic scenario but there exists order :).

Last edited by a moderator:
in some cases it also costs you then :)

just like in this case

Reason why the policy makers plan a flexible policy keeping in mind each and every aspect of the outcome. GOI do have a huge battery of planners who work in this regard.

India is maturing as a democracy and these policy planners have 70 years of experience so most of the time these guys get it right. I hope every thing will be fine this time also.

:).

Regarding keeping fear in public every country does that and India is no different :).

Pff...a terror attack months away and it gets known to the media!

Great stuff!

All terrorist attacks are planned months and even years before in Pakistan! Getting to know this with Intel is a good strategy! But I sincerely doubt RAW capability in this sphere.... If they were that good, Kargil would have never happened!

:) when Muslims do the same anger you are unhappy.

Anyway India as a country can not and should not bow to ethnic extremism against another country

How do Muslims (I would say Islamic terrorists) show the anger? By beheading, By killing unarmed people... there are lot of difference... And India will never bow down... We would kill them before they would get an opportunity to kill us.

How do Muslims (I would say Islamic terrorists) show the anger? By beheading, By killing unarmed people... there are lot of difference... And India will never bow down... We would kill them before they would get an opportunity to kill us.

the way the Hindu terrorists show anger by killing Sikhs/burning Chirstians alive and burning Muslims alive.

No difference between yours and ours terrorists.

But surely there is difference between your political parties and ours.

:smitten:

You know that is not true. Nowhere near the frequency of those attacks. That is also largely because it is a World Wide phenomenon. We burn ourselves. Self Immolation. :(

But yes there have been instances of Congress folks killing Sikhs and Hindus in 1984.
Some Bajrang Dal activists did burn some homes of Christians.
Burning Muslims alive - imagination

the way the Hindu terrorists show anger by killing Sikhs/burning Chirstians alive and burning Muslims alive.

But yes - terrorists are no different.

Nothing will happen. They are just trying to create bad image of Pakistan by saying that all the terrorists come from Pakistan.

As though the Pakistani Sikhs and Christians are living in peace!

Ha ha ha... you are the one who support Nawaz and Zardari!.... I hate all Indian politicians.... except Modi ji... You can claim some slah blah story and bring in 2002.. but kindly dont... it will derail the topic!

Medically proven point is that when you are prone to constant happenings you become desensitized so general speaking we have become one viz a viz such FEAR.

But on the other hand Indians are NOT Yet exposed to such constant happenings so its easy to understand some of your quarters would like to keep your public under fear to achieve some goals. Just look at CIA and the American public. When one monster die they create another to keep the flow of money flowing
As a Hyderabadi i can say for a week after bomb blast we will be in its effect . We forget all and we literally dont care such warnings and bomb blasts in other cities of india . Although CIA does scare people .

I never knew Intelligence Sharing means sharing it with Media.

Why all these intl goes to public?

Why the hell they are sharing this to media/public?

sometimes the information is announced to let the other party know. when the intel is not precise , just letting other side know - like the US did with embassies - gets them paranoid. that could also lead to more chatter, which helps the intel groups further and ..... get it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom