What's new

Terrorists planning to attack south India

It is not meant to public at all.

May be a delaying tactics, the wanna be perpetrators may halt the operation coz of this.

its dally dilly tactics to stir fear in public when LoC drama is going on from India.

Interesting thing in the Intel input is that terrorists are going to enter through Srilanka, There are lot of players in south Asia who are playing according to their own strategic interests, I hope the situation do not lead to confusion.

And still South India is attacking Sri Lankan visitors

its dally dilly tactics to stir fear in public when LoC drama is going on from India.

And still South India is attacking Sri Lankan visitors

. Those are protests, some of them may have turned into minor attacks but as a whole situation is under control.
Imagine people of Tamil ethnicity are massacred I civil war mercilesslyand some peoplefrom that country are doing some activities inIndia. People do express their anger and they do have theright to protest.

. Those are protests, some of them may have turned into minor attacks but as a whole situation is under control.
Imagine people of Tamil ethnicity are massacred I civil war mercilesslyand some peoplefrom that country are doing some activities inIndia. People do express their anger and they do have theright to protest.

:) when Muslims do the same anger you are unhappy.

Anyway India as a country can not and should not bow to ethnic extremism against another country

Anyway India as a country can not and should not bow to ethnic extremism against another country

:) India is a federation of states which consists of various ethnicities, India will give importance to each and every one of them.

I think noproblem if the protests are peaceful and if they lead to implement India"s srilankan policy which favours Tamils.
Democracy is debate and discussion, along with powerful lobbying.

It is all about arriving at a concensus, which is agreeable to majority. Reason why GOI doing some circus while implementig policis.

A little bit slower way to do things but works :).

:) Many Tamils still hate the Sinhalese people. I hope it is not encouraged for political reasons. It is coming down but will take time. And yer right we should not encourage ethnic strife. :smitten:

:) India is a federation of states which consists of various ethnicities, India will give importance to each and every one of them.

I think noproblem if the protests are peaceful and if they lead to implement India"s srilankan policy which favours Tamils.
Democracy is debate and discussion, along with powerful lobbying.

It is all about arriving at a concensus, which is agreeable to majority. Reason why GOI doing some circus while implementig policis.

A little bit slower way to do things but works :).

South India is not attacking Sri Lankans .

Only people from one state did .

And afaik , it was an isolated incident .

:) Many Tamils still hate the Sinhalese people. I hope it is not encouraged for political reasons. It is coming down but will take time. And yer right we should not encourage ethnic strife. :smitten:

Giving importance to states/ethnic grievance is one thing and center becoming hostage to that particular state in the name of protest is quiet another.

Giving importance to states/ethnic grievance is one thing and center becoming hostage to that particular state in the name of protest is quiet another.

I agree . But the attack was not a state sponsored one but by some anti-social elements .

Also , IMO , being a federation our primary support should be to be one of our states not some other country .

. there is no such thing as absolute power in democracy ,but there is "consensus" , where majority's opinion is considered and based on that what is good for nation is done.

I agree . But the attack was not a state sponsored one but by some anti-social elements .

Also , IMO , being a federation our primary support should be to be one of our states not some other country .

Its not about the attack or attacks.

But as far as giving support to one of your states again at the cost of your international commitments is bowing down to pressure as compulsion shows weakness on part of the center.

. there is no such thing as absolute power in democracy ,but there is "consensus" , where majority's opinion is considered and based on that what is good for nation is done.

:) in other words democracy is nose of wax you can turn it into any direction even under dictatorial dictates

Its not about the attack or attacks.

But as far as giving support to one of your states again at the cost of your international commitments is bowing down to pressure as compulsion shows weakness on part of the center.

The center is not a seperate entity . It also consist of elements from the states also .

As for bowing down , sometimes they will have to .

It is the role of the centre to find a fine path between the two parties .

If they cannot , they will have to give in to demands of one or the other .

Keeping your public under constant fear favours these organisations when they are sitting idle
they want to say we are spying on you . Btw do you get afraid in pakistan that bomb blasts take place ? Many deaths occur due to many reasons like accidents , natural disasters etc and fearing for a bomb blast is useless .

ranoutofVirgins.jpeg

12.jpg

school-terrorist-763722.jpg

:rofl: :omghaha:

why Pakistan is taking Kashmir war to South ?

Idiots are watching too much Chennai Express.

Kashmir main tu Kanyakumari
North-South ki kat gayi dekho doori hi saari
Kashmir tu main kanyakumari
Fifty-fifty har situation mein hissedari

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/130818/entertainment-bollywood/article/shah-rukh-khans-chennai-express-breaks-records-pak

they want to say we are spying on you . Btw do you get afraid in pakistan that bomb blasts take place ? Many deaths occur due to many reasons like accidents , natural disasters etc and fearing for a bomb blast is useless .

Medically proven point is that when you are prone to constant happenings you become desensitized so general speaking we have become one viz a viz such FEAR.

But on the other hand Indians are NOT Yet exposed to such constant happenings so its easy to understand some of your quarters would like to keep your public under fear to achieve some goals. Just look at CIA and the American public. When one monster die they create another to keep the flow of money flowing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom