What's new

Terrorists kill 3-year-old boy, father in Shopian

arihant

Reaction score
Terrorists kill 3-year-old boy, father in Shopian

Srinagar: A three-year-old boy and his father were shot dead by suspected terrorists in a south Kashmir village, police said on Thursday. Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has condemned the murder and challenged the separatists' silence over it.

The incident occurred on Wednesday night in south Kashmir's Shopian district that has been on the boil since May 30 after the rape and murder of two women initially alleged to have been done by security forces.

A police spokesman said terrorists barged into the house of Mohammed Aslam Awan, 30, and sprayed bullets from automatic weapons at him and his son.

"Awan and his son Arif died instantly," the police spokesman said.

He said the bodies were shifted to hospital for autopsy.

Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah condemned the killings, challenging the separatist leaders on their silence over the gruesome father-son murder.

P.S. I even heard that Same terrorist killed his mother few days back.

by suspected terrorists

My Indian Bros, Do you understand the danger in those words? !! :frown: We are living in a time where these words

by suspected terrorists

have been used so leniently by Govt.s mostly in the west to massacre hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Since they are

suspected terrorists

everyone is happy they were killed, no one investigates who was actually killed, no one asks for proof if they really were terrorists, and in this way in Iraq alone 700,000 people have lost their lives :frown: :tsk:

I condemn who ever killed that 3 year old boy and his father, I say burn the as*Ho*** BUT be careful in using the words

suspected terrorists

Just as an eyeopener, do you know how many Indian (and just for your sake Hindu Indians so you dont say I mean Muslim Indians) students have been detained in custody, interrogated and who lost their student visas and were deported, just because someone had a tummy ache that while looking at their skin color and said,

"Geeze! I think thats a
suspected terrorist
"

This sentence is a double edged sword my cousin across the border :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom