What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

I am pretty sure these are UZBEKS.

Look at their shiny new white shoes. There are many pictures of these Uzbecks in this attire.

Karachi airport attack few weeks before the start of Zarb-i-Azb; dead terrorists had same shoes and they were Uzbeks.

this might be a false flag operation by Pakistan to show that it is a victim of terror and get some free goodies from the US
seriously you people have been raring this thing since 2010? :o:

I think this is the high time.

For PAF, it's time to move JF-17s, F-7PGs to Punjab and Sindh and send Mirages to KPK-FATA-Balochistan.
Mirages are designed to handle such situations, both of the Mirage-III-Vs.

I strongly condemn the attack on airbase but can somebody tell me that when did this happen and what were the events of attack and what role did the ssg commandos play in the operation?

I am pretty sure these are UZBEKS.

Look at their shiny new white shoes. There are many pictures of these Uzbecks in this attire.

Karachi airport attack few weeks before the start of Zarb-i-Azb; dead terrorists had same shoes and they were Uzbeks.
shoes could have been bought from any mass producer selling to many people!

I strongly condemn the attack on airbase but can somebody tell me that when did this happen and what were the events of attack and what role did the ssg commandos play in the operation?

Eventually fireign financiers of these terrorists will also need to be tackled

I think Pakistan should start using its old short range missiles in KPK-FATA-Balochistan. Also, China should supply their own old short range missiles to Pakistan.

I think PN also has many old short range missiles which can be used with P-3Cs.

Looks like a blow back from the Pakistani military operations. Drone strike was also conducted a few hours later by US perhaps trying to target them? RIP to the dead soldiers.

Dont respond to troll posts. Only report them--- your responses actually derailed the thread by 5 pages

request to all posters NOT to quote the troll posts. you might get warnings too.
I know how some of you work .. please don't push your luck by on purpose quoting a controversial posts.

Same as attacking Army Public School, kill anyone associated with armed forces.....without even considering that Mosque was also used by locals.
for them everyone is the enemy

we must stop confusing them as Muslims or sentimental towards who is praying, unarmed, old, male , female, child... they come to kill and cause chaos .. simple.. thats what they are trained by their planners foreign or domestic.

Can we try to catch these basterd alive with tranqulizer sniper rather than killing them so we can extract their fundings and hidouts

Pakistan should atleast put one marksman with special tranqulizer sniper gun or shock pistol or gas csnestor etc to catch these pigs and extract bigger pigs names location etc
Tranq darts can still kill people.

Back
Top Bottom