What's new

Terrorist Attack in Peshawar Market

After the TTP denial of the Meena Bazar tragedy, rumors abound in the intelligence and law enforcement community that the Peshawar Bomb yesterday was more of a 'catalyst' event stage managed by Indian RAW to achieve two purposes. a) to respond in kind to the recent Indian Embassy Kabul bombing 'alleged' to ISI and b) to have the onus dawned on TTP and its cronies and fuel already strong public opinion against them.

Has anyone else ran into such information?

If this is indeed true; chances of which are very real; then India should very carefully watch its back in coming weeks. WALAIKUM ASALAAM MANMOHAN SINGH! We will pay your kindness in twice the enthusiasm!

Since you are on a speculation mode, here's my speculation:

I think you, sir, are a strategist working for the talibans, hell bent on diverting PA's attention from TTP's sorry arsses (which btw, are getting deserved kicking to the hilt) to Indian border by your unwanted war cries.

Even if you are not what I speculate above, the above gliberish of speculation is quite hilarious. Here's my take on it:

Theory 1: Some respected members speculate everywhere, RAW is financing/ supporting the TTP to destabilize Pakistan. That means TTP is RAW's pet, right?

Theory 2: Some respected members again speculate, RAW has facilitated the blast in Meena Bazaar, which would actually turn public opinion against and GOP/ PA's attention more towards TTP.

That means: RAW is working towards defaming and destruction of its own pet, right?

Sir, make up your mind on which conspiracy theory you would like to stick with for your future posts rather then a proper introspection. BTW none of these theories makes any sense to me and my take is you're bluffing on both the theories, since till now no proof has been provided by GOP to either India or any international organization to support any of these claims. Till that time, these all remains just conspiracy theories/ strategies of TTP to save their arsse. The fact remains that (some member's revered) TTP are sons-of-devil and they will be wiped out from the face of the earth whether or not they are involved in this one, and no matter how hard their symphathizers try to save their arsses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom