What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Does Narenda Modi even stand a serious chance of becoming PM though?

Every TV interview I have seen of him from the Indian media, people are calling him a "mass murderer" even though he was already acquitted by the Indian judicial system?

This level of political demonization is really incredible.

The media is a cocoon of the congress and have nothing to do with Public opinion.Only confused people who take newspapers too seriously and people who do arts because they dont have the gumption to do science/medicine display their inferiority complexes by adopting idealistic principles with no idea of history and its representative justice.

Modi PM of India?

Over our dead bodies.

well there you go,some people are just asking for it.

1. He has NOT been acquitted by the judicial system! He has not been put on trial, due to the destruction of evidence and due to the foot-dragging of state police who were his accomplices.

2. People calling him mass murderer are dead wrong. He did not commit a single murder. What he did do is called criminal conspiracy. He conspired with others in his cabinet and with members of the police to allow his party's lumpenproletarian elements to attack Muslim areas, and then ignore calls from those areas for help, and to hold down Muslims attacking Hindus in retaliation.

3. The central police, reporting direct to the Supreme Court, are investigating a series of issues related to those killings. They are watched daily by thousands, millions of Indians who want him to pay for his crimes, for abetting murder, loot and rape.

4. He will never be a PM. His own alliance partners keep him away from campaigning, because they know they will lose the votes of the secular and law abiding sections of society.

yeah but those alliance partners and his rivals ll pay the price for their gross mismanagement and insecurity.

No, I will not break the law, but I will resist this fascist coming to power to the utmost.

The word fascist is often the most abused term by Indian pseudo seculars and marxists.Their argument is that whenever the majority community comes together or attempts to,then the legendary divide the majority,unite the minority and lets chill out in this status quo model of a poor managed party of academic and general failures called the congress and commies w/o balls called the CPM ll be busted.Thats all.

If Narendra Modi is a terrorist, then all of Pakistani leadership, both civilian and military, are also terrorist and Pakistani constitution is a terorist handbook, for the state sponsored genocide if millions of non-Muslims since independence. In 1947 around 30% of population in the regions making up today's Pakistan were non-Muslims. Today it is around 3%. Which means 27% of Pakistans population of around 180million, which comes to around 50million, has been ethnically cleansed. The non-Muslims still surviving in Pakistan are subjected to worst oppression and human rights violations. All the military rulers, political leaders of all parties in Pakistan are responsible for this and the Islamic republic of Pakistan's constitution is a tool of oppression.

The media is a cocoon of the congress and have nothing to do with Public opinion.Only confused people who take newspapers too seriously and people who do arts because they dont have the gumption to do science/medicine display their inferiority complexes by adopting idealistic principles with no idea of history and its representative justice.

I don't know about that, so I'll take your word for it.

My point is that Congress have pushed it to a level where people can openly refer to Narenda Modi as a "mass murderer" on television/news channels without a second thought, even though he has not been found guilty of any crime by the Indian courts.

In other countries that would be called libel and defamation.

I don't know why all Pakistani members are still in illusion that N. Modi is a criminals. You got any evidence ? If yes then prove, if not then see these videos and tell me who is real terrorists for the whole world.

:hitwall: Modi is terrorist? :blah:
Our nation justice works on evidence and there is not an single evidence against Modi.
So MENTOS kaho Dimaag ki batti jalao.

Last edited by a moderator:

My point is that Congress have pushed it to a level where people can openly refer to Narenda Modi as a "mass murderer" on television/news channels without a second thought, even though he has not been found guilty of any crime by the Indian courts.

Those people get paid by Congress and most of them are Congressmen themselves saying all this to hide their inefficiency.

Looks like Modi is going to win this:D I as a Indian would love to see him on the TIME's Cover :enjoy:

Err,, that's India, notwithstanding the outrage you hear from Narendra Modi's fans. Very selective since most of the same chaps would use equally libelous epithets to describe Congress leaders, especially members of the Nehru-Gandhi family. In India, we learn to take such rubbish lightly regardless of which side of the political line it comes from. Only direct, specific allegations would be considered worthy of the threat of libel action. Everything else is akin to water on a duck's back. Of no consequence whatsoever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom