What's new

Terrorist Activities in Pakistan-

Do you Believe foreign agencies are involved in terrorist activities inside of Pakistan ?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Major d1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Do you Believe foreign agencies are involved in terrorist activities inside of Pakistan ?

India and Afghanistan for sure, but nobody else really comes to mind. I know Iraq and the USSR used to as well, but not since Saddam was toppled and the Cold War ended.

Who is the suspect? Bangladesh? To avenge 1971?

India and Afghanistan for sure, but nobody else really comes to mind. I know Iraq and the USSR used to as well, but not since Saddam was toppled and the Cold War ended.

The culprit is not foreign agency, but foreign ideology that you imported from you-know-where to radicalize Pakistan. You taught Taliban (your students of Islam) the meaning of "Sahi Islam", now in the next logical step they want to implement "Sahi Islam" in Pakistan itself. Your TTP is backed by your Taliban. Now adopt Talibani version of Sharia and save yourselves from your students of Islam.

Who is the suspect? Bangladesh? To avenge 1971?

The culprit is not foreign agency, but foreign ideology that you imported from you-know-where to radicalize Pakistan. You taught Taliban (your students of Islam) the meaning of "Sahi Islam", now in the next logical step they want to implement "Sahi Islam" in Pakistan itself. Your TTP is backed by your Taliban. Now adopt Talibani version of Sharia and save yourselves from your students of Islam.

What about Indian RAW and US blackwater ?

Your argument does not make sense because during 90s (pre WOT) these same people who turned TTP were present, Pakistan was nearly the same society back then at that time they never wished to implement "Sahi Islam", there must be someone else who paid them funded them and wanted to isolate Pakistan, attack its strategic assets and locations .................... now who that could be .................. nah no its not India (why would you think of India) it cannot be India we lived peacefully with them since our inception they are such nice neighbor ...................... it must be Greenland (I guess).

Your argument does not make sense because during 90s (pre WOT) these same people who turned TTP were present, Pakistan was nearly the same society back then at that time they never wished to implement "Sahi Islam", there must be someone else who paid them funded them and wanted to isolate Pakistan, attack its strategic assets and locations .................... now who that could be .................. nah no its not India (why would you think of India) it cannot be India we lived peacefully with them since our inception they are such nice neighbor ...................... it must be Greenland (I guess).

The problem started when you bombed your own students (of Islam) in the WoT.

And no 'real' Pakistani would believe that India is capable of harming Pakistan in any way.

Weak yiendoo RAW can't do $hit against mard-e-momin Pakistanis, ask any proud Pakistani, so that's not a possibility.

It already happened. Mossad and inter link of MAssad they are making unrest in. pakistan. This is an open secrete. Nothing to argue.

It already happened. Mossad and inter link of MAssad they are making unrest in. pakistan. This is an open secrete. Nothing to argue.

Let's talk about Bangladesh, do you think the 'Gulshan terrorist attack' was carried out by us?......................You do...right? :)

The problem started when you bombed your own students (of Islam) in the WoT.

It may have started then but if you want me to believe that they had capability of attacks they conducted inside Pakistan without getting culturally trained by others .................... is an insult to wisdom of an average Pakistani like me

And no 'real' Pakistani would believe that India is capable of harming Pakistan in any way.

Unfortunately most of the Pakistanis will believe this guy in beard is some Mufti and challenging his credentials would be a grave sin (only if he could put his act right as a mufti rest 90% would be accomplished just by his appearance)

CT-309_6_3_3.jpg

Let's talk about Bangladesh, do you think the 'Gulshan terrorist attack' was carried out by us?......................You do...right? :)

Gulshan terrorist attack organized by some youths. Those who know what is khilafah and what is the method for bringing back khilafah. And what is the method for that . They attack as a suisideal case. No- Here i will give my opnion towards US. Because by the name of war of bull shit , They unrseted the world. And this was the reflection.

By the way many RAW agent is killing our people. we also know that .

TTP isn't backed by Taliban, the Afghan Taliban doesn't care about us at all, get some knowledge on the subject.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom