What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

Brother,whenever pakistan gets peaceful and stable it always puts her focus and resource in creating chaos in India. India is more peaceful at times when there is all mesh in pakistan which unfortunately should not be the case. We want a stable pakistan and a peaceful harmonious neighbor but how can we dream of that when we know once you are strong and stable you will come to us to make us bleed with 1000 cuts?

Whatever you have stated is perfect but why its expected of us only and not mutually?

In past we were rich but we were not powerful. We always lacked that killer instinct and were quite submissive. Its only recently we are trying to come out of grove.

1. That is circular argument which never yielded any results
2. We can expect mutual interests only when our disputes are resolved (again it's circular argument which never yielded any result)
3. No - Indian sub-continent was not weak but divided when external forces succeeded - If they were weak than why Huns & Mongols left it? Why Alexandr had to return? Now don't bring theory of white historians that he was tired.

Don't worry too much about it.

Indian history is filled with western invasions since thousands of years.

TTP is not as much of a threat to Pakistan, as they are to India.

lolzzzz...Brother they have to wait till end of 2014 then TTP will be in J&K as a week before an American Think Tank present it report.....

lolzzzz...Brother they have to wait till end of 2014 then TTP will be in J&K as a week before an American Think Tank present it report.....

TTP should be eradicated.
Governmental relations should be settled between governments.
Lets hope we take care of this TTP menace.

Back when the bombs and Pakistani's exploded in Indian and Afghan markets and we called it terrorism, Pakistani's called it a 'fight for Islam' and 'Jihad' with everyone in their country on board.

Today when the bombs and Pakistani's are exploding in Pakistani markets, they call it terrorism.

Pakistani's are the biggest hypocrites. They rejoiced and loved Taliban in Afghanistan, supported them , when Afghans were subjected to brutal hangings and head choppings.

They hate it in Pakistan.

They loved it when there was 'jihad' in India and 'Shariah' in Afghanistan.
They call it terrorism in Pakistan.

Hypocrites.

Unfortunately that is still the problem. See how many Pakistanis still support ''Afghan'' Taliban and say they are fighting against a foreign force but TTP are different. Now there is no doubt that some elements of TTP are foreign funded but most of them are our own people and have the same ideology as ''Afghan'' Taliban. They consider Mullah Omar as their Amir-ul-Momineen.
It is fair to say Afghanistan gives free hand to TTP to operate in their country? why is that? its because our own Establishment supported Taliban to commit murder and pillage in Afghanistan. Now they are doing the same to us.

There is another set of mentality in Pakistan which i have mentioned again and again but i get called a traitor for saying it. Some elements in ISI and our own Army Generals are supporting Taliban not because of Strategic depth non sense but because they are preparing for war. These lunatics are waiting for an Imam Mahdi and his soldiers who will come with black flags(Taliban) and kill the infidels, probably invade India to kill some more infidels. Then this army will apparently march with Jesus who will fly down from heaven to do some more genocides of Non-Muslims. According to late Dr Israr Jesus will have laser in his eyes which will melt the technology advanced weapons of the West.

But the territory which is now Pakistan had to face most of it. ;)

Thanks for giving out the link from the Guardian from 2008 and quoting Haqani seriously i'll save you the trouble. So the world in principle is UK and USA for you, i get that.
When you say Pakistan sponsors terrorism, you mean as a state, its institutions, government policy than what is stopping the world to take action against such a rogue state and making an example out of it?
Also let me ask you a question, on numerous occasions Uzbeks and German nationals have been found in Pakistan guilty of terrorism, abiding and supporting organisation such as TTP, now where does that leave the country in principle of whom these nationals belong too?
If you like I can give examples of other countries - Australia and a couple of European countries apart from UK.

In the end, it is however rather clear that you would not accept it. Your nation plays with fire when it became the global factory for terrorists and terrorism spread. The reason why your country is used as a base for terrorists all over the globe.

But by all means, do keep doing what you folks like to do. As long as bombs don't blast in my country and your countrymen dont jump ships to come here, I couldnt care less what your nation does. Best of luck for all the accomplishments your nation has achieved in the last 65 years. Im sure they are many.

I dont think so, I think it makes them nervous because if terrorism crosses Paksitan then next stop is India
That is unlikely to happen. Terrorism happens because Pakistani's support any brutality(ofcourse they never see it as a brutality) in the name of their 'fight for Islam'.
The day Pakistani's understand this and stop their rabid attempts to be 'thekedars of Islam' and 'qila of Islam', and let their religion be a private affair between the human and god, there would be zero terrorism in Pakistan and reduce the terrorism in neighboring countries by 95%.

You should keep in mind that same strategy can be used by other powers to keep India under control when she cross the threshold of power & Influence and if there is any truth in learning lesson from history than you can do little search that whenever powers of Indian sub-continent made each other weak the third force was able to succeeded - and whenever west of Indian sub-continent lost than whole sub-continent lost.

But yeah - at them moment Indians are again cheering their wealth & power and forgot that in past invasions as well they were rich & powerful.....
In the past we were rich yes, powerful - very mildly but never united.
Individual kings and kingdoms all over India were as powerful as relatively small kingdoms go, but all conspired against one another.

Today from Jammu and Kanyakumari, Rajasthan to Assam, we are one nation and one political Unit wielding one massive military and economy and this time round there is democracy to make sure that the country's fortunes are not tied to one dynasty or rule which always fades sooner or later. The country keeps throwing up new leaders whether good or bad.

This is something that has not happened for thousands of years.
Ofcourse one cannot eliminate the possibility, but it exponentially reduces the probability of the same strategy of old invasions succeeding.

Last edited:

are u sure that it wasnt the present day pakistan through wch the westerners( turks and iraninans and afghans ) invaded the present day india ??

If you like I can give examples of other countries - Australia and a couple of European countries apart from UK.

In the end, it is however rather clear that you would not accept it. Your nation plays with fire when it became the global factory for terrorists and terrorism spread. The reason why your country is used as a base for terrorists all over the globe.

But by all means, do keep doing what you folks like to do. As long as bombs don't blast in my country and your countrymen dont jump ships to come here, I couldnt care less what your nation does. Best of luck for all the accomplishments your nation has achieved in the last 65 years. Im sure they are many.

I am not interested in your isolated examples, because i have many of my own to show the contrary. I asked you a simple question, yet you bypassed it to your convenience. I can understand that since hypocrisy is what your kind excels in.
My country is terrorist factory and yet we are given GSP plus status. I know its hard for your kind to digest all that after all its India's long time wish to get Pakistan declared a terrorist state which they failed miserably.
And you couldn't care less.....right, your numbers on this very forum proves otherwise. So cut the crap.

Karma?? Over 5000 kids die each day in India ... I'd tht also karma???

@Aeronaut. @Oscar. @WebMaster

Karma: it is the science of cause and effect (that is your actions and its reactions cycle).. Positive action gives a positive reaction.. These cause and effect comprises your "samsara"( your world).. Here 5000 kids dying.. That is an effect of some actions in your world.. What is your next action? You can choose your action.. That is you can ignore, you can help, you can exploit the situation for making money etc.. Concentrate on your duties and action.. Don't bother about other's karma (that is here you shouldn't bother about dying kid's karma- that's the concept of "Maya")..
That is if you support terrorism.. That is a negetive action and you'll get a negetive reaction.. These negetive action and reaction makes your world a hell..

This is what Dalit news paper had to say about hindus.

"Hindu is peculiar animal, he enjoy suffering of others."

Over 5000 kids die every day in Bharat because of hunger, and countless more for other reasons. But hey who cares lets enjoy some bomb blasts in Pakistan. Karma is bharati whore

Courtesy Janon:

Where they were before USA came? Fighting India, or their own people?

Anyway, send your worst. All the Lashkars, Mujahideens, Talibs and other primitive lunatics will be sent to the same unmarked graves that their predecessors went to. India will not tolerate their nonsense, because they won't find sympathizers in India, like they do in Pakistan (you, for example).

The Pakistani army itself, with all its tanks and artillery and air support cannot challenge Indias might. Your bearded gunmen cannot do much either. I know it hurts to hear this, but it is true. Just because they have a beard and a Kalashnikov and a medieval ideology, does not mean that they can do jack against a stable, pluralistic nation like India with a professional military and police.

Even your Pakistani army cannot dream to take anything from India, so your bearded lunatics won't dream to dream. "Let America leave, then we will declare victory and conquer India" might be the latest motivational pamphlets the talibs distribute, while hiding in their caves until America leaves. Such threats may scare a rabbit. :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom