What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

I hope the non state actors who planned this attack get neutralized soon.

TTP built her empire on the lure of Mullah Umer, what i came across. After his death TTP is lit. orphan and meaningless. She's still functioning is like dead snake moving.

Making any passerby her second father is cheap. It makes her a new TTP. In fact it isn't TTP but a possesed dead body.

Pakistan opt policy of straight response school vs school college vs college university vs university airbase vs air base for reply to india because enough is enough india too much play with our people army and nation blood.

Massive it takes decades of work for a parent to raise up a child and another 2 decades for educators to enlighten ... Appx 40 - 50 years of combined work it took to build this man and all it took was a one brainwashed mind fckd islamic extremist to finish him.. May he rest in eternal peace and may his parents get sabar "i dont know if that will be ever possible though

Those who attack schools and colleges definitely haven't gone through contemporary education system. This is war between two civilizations i.e two education systems. Govt must merge the two and bring one educational policy.

Till then what if we reintroduce NCC in colleges. Its need of the hour.

A poetic work to those brave and torch bearing children of province KPK who were among those who were victimized, survived but stood against with a reviving & strong spirit to defeat these so called bloody bullshit terrorists. Of course, to the martyrs in the attack happened at Bacha Khan University :-

We Aren't Frightened!

Shall I not call you the cowards really?
Who squeeze from the back secretly
Who dare not assaulting openly
Who approach the victims how ridiculously
Who bring no fears but disgust merely
All we curse you to deep and perish certainly

Shall I measure your strengths in terrifying
Weaker at the hearts as the guns nullifying
The claims of yours are to civilize people all prevailing
Cutting off the heads and flesh of all cleaving
Is it really humanizing people Ah feverishly
It's all because you all are cannibals certainly

Shall I reveal you a truth you don't know
All your efforts to scare us go vain exemplified
The kids you threatened and at schools crucified
The teens with the pens have become weapons ready
To bring your destruction through pen the spirits fortified
Start count down for rejoicing the indictment in hell mortified!

Those who attack schools and colleges definitely haven't gone through contemporary education system. This is war between two civilizations i.e two education systems. Govt must merge the two and bring one educational policy.

Till then what if we reintroduce NCC in colleges. Its need of the hour.
Cant be merged as both contradict each other .. Recent safoora carnage in Karachi was done by very educated youth. We have NCC training in colleges

I really don't understand the agenda of the TTP. If they view the Pakistani government as an enemy due to its cooperation with the US, then they should send their fighters to Afghanistan and direct their energy against NATO forces. Muslims don't want anymore war of any kind, we believe Afghani government should be formed and stabilize the country. At same time US can play more positive role in the region. More fighting won't help. But of course, I'm using the argument of these TTP whackos who shoot up schools, against themselves.
They say what typical mullahsaurases parrot again and again Pakistan is a country that is being run by Kufr democratic system all its leaders are pro American Murtids and its their duty as Muslims to overthrow this kufr govt for an Islamic(ISIS) style government

Cant be merged as both contradict each other .. Recent safoora carnage in Karachi was done by very educated youth. We have NCC training in colleges

Education doesn't contradict but educators. Merge and make separate departments, first ten years of education every child must go through same educational channel. For full time students make boarding schools.

Regarding NCC, if its reintroduced well and good. Make sure availability of minimum weapons. Defence within. Edit: But don't let them enter in the first place.

Last edited:
Charsadda Attack ka 2 Terrorist ki Shanakht bhi ho chuki hay or Master Mind ka bhi pata chal gaya hay

Rip to the innocent souls wasted. Terror is the evil for all. Any kind of endorsement is terrible and a crime.

A poetic work to those brave and torch bearing children of province KPK who were among those who were victimized, survived but stood against with a reviving & strong spirit to defeat these so called bloody bullshit terrorists. Of course, to the martyrs in the attack happened at Bacha Khan University :-

We Aren't Frightened!

Shall I not call you the cowards really?
Who squeeze from the back secretly
Who dare not assaulting openly
Who approach the victims how ridiculously
Who bring no fears but disgust merely
All we curse you to deep and perish certainly

Shall I measure your strengths in terrifying
Weaker at the hearts as the guns nullifying
The claims of yours are to civilize people all prevailing
Cutting off the heads and flesh of all cleaving
Is it really humanizing people Ah feverishly
It's all because you all are cannibals certainly

Shall I reveal you a truth you don't know
All your efforts to scare us go vain exemplified
The kids you threatened and at schools crucified
The teens with the pens have become weapons ready
To bring your destruction through pen the spirits fortified
Start count down for rejoicing the indictment in hell mortified!

Thats beautiful. Did you write that yourself?

Back
Top Bottom