What's new

TENSIONS BETWEEN ALGERIA AND MOROCCO , TO A NEW HIGH

Since I've been looking at other countries National Anthems, it would only be fair for me to also show my country's (Algeria) National Anthem. It was written by an Algerian Freedom Fighter while he was in prison during the era when Algeria was still occupied by France. So here it is :

1. We swear by the lightning that destroys,
By the streams of generous blood being shed,
By the bright flags that wave,
Flying proudly on the high mountains
That we are in revolt, whether to live or to die,
We are determined that Algeria should live,
So be our witness -be our witness -be our witness!

2. We are soldiers in revolt for truth
And we have fought for our independence.
When we spoke, nobody listened to us,
So we have taken the noise of gunpowder as our rhythm
And the sound of machine guns as our melody,

3. O France, the time of reproof is over
And we have ended it as a book is ended;
O France, this is the day of reckoning
So prepare to receive from us our answer!
In our revolution is the end of empty talk;

4. From our heroes we shall make an army come to being,
From our dead we shall build up a glory,
Our spirits shall ascend to immortality
And on our shoulders we shall raise the Standard.
To the nation’s Liberation Front we have sworn an oath,

5. The cry of the motherland sounds from the battlefields.
Listen to it and answer the call!
Let it be written with the blood of martyrs
And be read to future generations.
Oh, Glory, we have held out our hand to you,
So be our witness -be our witness -be our witness![

Algeria Calls for Expelling Israel from African Union:
Last week, Israel was introduced by some African states as an Observer in the African Union. Wasting no time, Algeria today is requesting the ousting of Israel from the African Union and has obtained the necessary votes to do so :

John Wick is in Morocco. Algeria please don't kill his dog..:coffee:

This a very dangerous precedent undertaken by Morocco..Algeria has always brushed away Moroccan behavior excesses toward Algeria, but although Morocco was a pesky nuisance, Moroccan government didn’t cross certain redlines.
lol You mean Moroco did what you have been doing for the past 5 decades. You support arm and finance a separatist movement and have been talking up a storm about the right of self determination and yet when Morocco gave you the same treatment, you start bitching. GTOH
Unbelievable. These guys let a European power occupy their land with twin cities yet seem to be occupied with annoying their Muslim brothers Algeria.
Are you serious? Algeria supports those same Europeans and calls Morocco's occupied cities Spanish. Please educate yourself before you come here spewing ignorant shit.
What about the Espionage of Morocco against Algeria thru Israeli NSO Pegasus software ?

Morocco has always been a protectorate of France, and cannot make independent decisions.
Morocco a protectorate of France and yet using the same software to spy on the French president and 14 of his ministers. Something your country doesn't have the ball to do.

Last edited:
Morroco diplomacy has become more and more ridiculous and counterproductive of late. Acknowledging Israel with a bad deal, their problems with Germany, shameful dumping of immigrants, including minors in Spain, and now supporting a false cause of self-determination that is not even included in the UN

Morroco regime is a low cost version of the Israeli regime. Same territorial claims based on wind (Greater Morocco / Greater Israel), same colonization policy, same lobbying and corruption strategy, same cultural monopolies (Israel which claims falafel ... as Morocco alone claims couscous), same strategy of electronic warfare (electronic flies), same strategy of massive coping of the population, same strategy of demonization of its enemies...

Algeria must react intelligently, and it is still doing so at the moment. The war is a trap, they want to put Algeria in the position of Iraq 1991, because after a while, morroco will go to the UN Security Council to complain against Algeria.
Oh wow! What a load of BS! Morocco stands up to Spain, Germany and France and yet Morocco is the one who is the west's lapdog? lol Didn't Algeria support the Spanish against Morocco? Isn't Algeria the one hiding behind Germany? How pathetic.

So, let me give short explanation to the people here who seem not to know anything about what is going on.

Algeria has been supporting, arming, financing and diplomatically supporting a separatist movement in the Moroccan Sahara. For 5 decades, Morocco has been patient and trying not to escalate things. The Algerians have been saying that they support the right for self determination and that is why they have been supporting the separatists. However, the same Algerians have been quiet about the right for self determination of the Catalans in Spain, they stood against the same rights for the Muslims in Kosovo.
Now, at a conference of the non-alignment countries, the Algerian foreign minister starts talking about the Polisario and their right for self determination although the topic of the conference had nothing to do with it. Morocco's reaction was do the same and start talking about the right for self determination for the Kabayle region in Algeria which you can guess it, they also ask for separation. Now, the Algerians are crying that Morocco gave them the same treatment. #FreeKayle.

Last edited:
Are you serious? Algeria supports those same Europeans and calls Morocco's occupied cities Spanish. Please educate yourself before you come here spewing ignorant shit.

First of all write with respect and you'll be taken seriously. You mention the word 'ignorant' yet your posts make elaborate use of the word '$hit', part of not being ignorant is to talk without using profanities.

I didn't know that was Algeria's stance and if that is the case then that is stupid considering not long ago France occupied the nation.
I'm on your side and those cities are Moroccan, and it will be a wonderful day when those Spanish thieves are booted out. My surprise is that much of the building of arms and strength seems to be aimed at Algeria, whilst the Spanish issue has been put on the back-burner.

First of all write with respect and you'll be taken seriously. You mention the word 'ignorant' yet your posts make elaborate use of the word '$hit', part of not being ignorant is to talk without using profanities.

I didn't know that was Algeria's stance and if that is the case then that is stupid considering not long ago France occupied the nation.
I'm on your side and those cities are Moroccan, and it will be a wonderful day when those Spanish thieves are booted out. My surprise is that much of the building of arms and strength seems to be aimed at Algeria, whilst the Spanish issue has been put on the back-burner.
Let me be honest with you @waz

Moors don’t care about Islam as much as they care about themselves. They behave worse than Europeans but people like us look at them like, okay they are oppressed people that are Muslim. Our thinking is wrong.

They don’t give a **** about us man. Keep this thinking and you will be alright.

All Muslim nations are screwed. They all serve the West and are fighting amongst themselves. They are all doomed.

"Moroccan Ambassador passed to members of the non Allied countries, in a conference that took place in Azerbaijan, an Algerian map amputated of region of Kabylie"

OMG

What's the point of this !

It is such a crude provocation ... ah, no, wait, that's exactly what it is: a gratuitous insult
Morocco's punishment is coming fast. All natural gas and oil subsidies from Algeria will be cut off. Diplomatic ties have already been severed. Over one million of Moroccan laborers working in Algeria will be deported. A country like Morocco with huge external debt and a Human Development Index of 121, among the worst on the world won't be able to handle the stress for too long.

Back
Top Bottom