What's new

Tension over puja mandap for Durga Puja at disputed porperty

Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
This is the first time I heard Hindus giving 'Har Har Mahadev' slogan in Dhaka. Another side Muslims giving 'Naraye Takbir, Allahu Akbar'.

Hindus were asking for Durga Puja in Wari's old mansion but Muslims opposed to give permission. This created huge communal tension in Dhaka's Wari.

Last edited:
All this while Durga just sits around doing nothing while her defenders get booted. So many arms but zero street cred. Maybe bring Hanuman along next time.

This Joy sri ram and har har mahadev isn't Bengali Hindu slogan! Those folks need proper beating and security check. They're pure indian proxy...
Even allahu akbar isnt bengali slogan...at least bengali has roots in sanskrit...you cant say the same about arabic.

Just to seek confirmation/clarification

isn't Har Har Mahadev a war cry ... ???

"Har Har Mahadev" translates to begging Shiva to step in and remove obstacles. Makes sense in this context as Durga is too busy posing for photos.

This is the first time I heard Hindus giving 'Har Har Mahadev' slogan in Dhaka. Another side Muslims giving 'Naraye Takbir, Allahu Akbar'.

Hindus were asking for Durga Puja in Wari's old mansion but Muslims opposed to give permission. This created huge communal tension in Dhaka's Wari.

Get used to it

You thought hindutva poison could spread in India without consequence or reaction?

You thought you could demonise Bangladesh's or Indian Muslims in Assam without a reaction?

As per the news Hindus came here to do puja without government permit and that’s why the locals protested and police put a barricade.

This Indian troll and imposter @Riyad changed title to suit his agenda.

The admin should look into it and ban him.
Why do moderators allow a false-flagger @Riyad to participate in this forum? I ask @waz to check his nationality, IP address.

It has a history of being a war cry but It's like the Takbir i.e it depends on the context it is being used as it is also commonly used during poojas

In that context i'd say they're using it the same way and for the same reason Hindutvadis tend to use it during rallies

Lol wari is full of temples, nobody is stopping people from worshiping at their designated places. I know because I lived in wari. they’re not being allowed, the reason is valid. Can’t use your hindu card to disrupt neighborhoods with obsessively loud speakers for 24hrs. Even the Shias don’t create as much noise pollution as the Hindus in their holidays

Back
Top Bottom