What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

hey,,,where did i do that,,,i made myself as clear as i cud be...moreover i like BHMS gals:D
Ayurveda is a science,,no doubt..but it is not yet matured(in comparison to modern medicine)
n i was not talking solely about ayurveda,,,,,i was talking about all those jholachaps out there.
let me tell u what these hope sellers do,,,one of my weirdest experience..
a lone old patient came to surgery emergency with severe pain abdomen,,no passage of stool or gas for 2 days,,,,,,,old babaji was deaf(later we came to know that he had typhoid,,took aminoglycosides),,was so weak that he cudnt talk,,,,
he was sent to em. OT for exploratory laparatomy with diagnosis of perforation peritonitis..
ex. lap. me pura pet khola jata hae,,,ekdum upar se niche tak,,,,guess what we found inside??
a white raddish,,,,yes a big white raddish,,,right there popping out of the ruptured sigmoid colon...
we assumed the babaji had some psychiatric disease,,,but later when his family came n we gingerly discussed the raddish,,his wife informed that old baba was taking treatment from the local vaidh for hemorrhoids....
may sound unreal but true story.:coffee:

I know ex-lap procedure, also perforation peritonitis. Probably in the course of my work covered the entire spectrum of medicine there is. Also my dad did undergo both an ex-lap procedure for the same as well as redo of the ileocolic anastomosis. This radish case does not look much different than Faktu application which has to be a paste of radish with other stuff per anal. Perhaps since the man is deaf he just heard radish and put the whole damn thing up his colon.

Who are BHMS gals?

The next time you get hiccups, just try touching your uvula with your fingertip. Did you ever hear any doctor recommend that ever?

I know ex-lap procedure, also perforation peritonitis. Probably in the course of my work covered the entire spectrum of medicine there is. Also my dad did undergo both an ex-lap procedure for the same as well as redo of the ileocolic anastomosis. This radish case does not look much different than Faktu application which has to be a paste of radish with other stuff per anal. Perhaps since the man is deaf he just heard radish and put the whole damn thing up his colon.

Who are BHMS gals?

The next time you get hiccups, just try touching your uvula with your fingertip. Did you ever hear any doctor recommend that ever?
whatever that raddish shit was,,,it was not science

bhams gals=cute homeopathy babes

whatever that raddish shit was,,,it was not science

bhams gals=cute homeopathy babes

Hemorrhoids Cure - 12 Effective Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids

White radish is very valuable in piles; 100 mg of grated radish mixed with a teaspoon of honey may be taken twice daily in treating piles. This vegetable can also be taken in the form of juice mixed with a pinch of salt in doses of 60 to 90 ml, both in morning and evening. White radish, fine ground into a paste in milk can also be applied over inflamed pile masses for pain relief. This remedy is effectiveHome Remedy for Hemorrhoids.

This is what must have been recommended and what the old man did was entirely different.

Cute gals in white coats. Best combination ever.

Now I can imagine the kind of sniggering and smirks that would have been on the faces of all the trainees around this man when you found the radish in his colon and the bashing of witchdoctors that would have followed.

Hemorrhoids Cure - 12 Effective Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids

White radish is very valuable in piles; 100 mg of grated radish mixed with a teaspoon of honey may be taken twice daily in treating piles. This vegetable can also be taken in the form of juice mixed with a pinch of salt in doses of 60 to 90 ml, both in morning and evening. White radish, fine ground into a paste in milk can also be applied over inflamed pile masses for pain relief. This remedy is effectiveHome Remedy for Hemorrhoids.

This is what must have been recommended and what the old man did was entirely different.

Cute gals in white coats. Best combination ever.

Now I can imagine the kind of sniggering and smirks that would have been on the faces of all the trainees around this man when you found the radish in his colon and the bashing of witchdoctors that would have followed.
u want me to take this seriously:rofl:

That was also the belief of Steve Jobs himself, after all his official biographer did say he regretted waiting... In any case, you are entitled to your view & I see no reason to press this point further.

The so called expert was not even a doctor by the way.

Yup. There is also HemAway seat. Also kapalbhati pranayam which makes it go way. That is before it has prolapsed entirely and formed nasty fissures.
i am bored,,,,,after this i see no point of continuing.....:wave:

i am bored,,,,,after this i see no point of continuing.....:wave:

Bye Bye. You are not very bright to continue.

One funny case I knew about was when this guy injected engine oil in his knees to lubricate his joints which had some sort of arthritic condition.

Bye Bye. You are not very bright to continue.

One funny case I knew about was when this guy injected engine oil in his knees to lubricate his joints which had some sort of arthritic condition.
what is that supposed to mean??

what is that supposed to mean??

Well you are evidently too high faultin medico whose attention cannot be absorbed by quacks and quackery supporters like me around. So that is exactly what it meant.

Well you are evidently too high faultin medico whose attention cannot be absorbed by quacks and quackery supporters like me around. So that is exactly what it meant.
well,,,what can i say,,,,my experience molded my opinion.....n i wud rate my opinion over a non medicos,on a medical topic,any day...
peace

well,,,what can i say,,,,my experience molded my opinion.....n i wud rate my opinion over a non medicos,on a medical topic,any day...
peace

Me too go by observation rather than hype and propaganda.

The so called expert was not even a doctor by the way.

Plenty of doctors agreed. Steve Jobs agreed. You can hold any opinion you want.

Btw, what makes you think he isn't a medical professional? He is a cancer expert.

Back
Top Bottom