What's new

Tennis Star’s Sexual Assault Claim Against Ex-Top Chinese Official Triggers Online Censors

Nothing new; Communist party is known for their rape and sexual culture. Especially the sexapades of Mao are well know and his love for young girls.

I get a feeling CCP thinks that they have become all that they can ever be, therefore they need to tighten up to protect their achievements.
The problem with liberal line of thinking is they will do the thinking for you. They will tell you they're doing all these things because it is good for you while looking straight into your eyes.

Nothing new; Communist party is known for their rape and sexual culture. Especially the sexapades of Mao are well know and his love for young girls.

This is just tip of the iceberg

What is purely evil is Chinese state sponsored support for Child sex traffickers

Chinese organized criminal groups who specialize in selling Mainland Chinese women as sex slaves overseas receive full backing of CCP

Chinese Triad gangs trafficking women into Ireland for sex industry – cables

The cables also disclosed strong Chinese involvement in the trafficking of children, some of whom end up working as sex slaves in brothels.

Chinese intelligence utilizes these degenerates for HUMINT purposes in Western nations and turns a blind eye to their trafficking operations as long as the women being trafficked are not associated to members of the party

Below is report from Canadian Intelligence with more details on this
1637284451465.png

Chinese Intelligence Services and Triads Financial Links in Canada

Imagine being Chinese women who survived horrors of Nanking only to have her grand daughters meet the same fate with fully backing from law enforcement

Last edited:
We regret to inform you that your family has been taken into re-education camps in Xinjiang. Your social credit score will not be affected by this. Glory to China long live Xi Jinping 天安门广场抗议 黑人使我不舒服
1637284824884.png

Xi is following Confucius ideologies mixed with communism, hence the label "Communism with Chinese Characteristics."

This is one of the things I hate about the government in China. I hope it gets embarrassed more for the terrible way of handling this.

At the very least, an investigation should have been opened and announced to show the government at least try to do the right thing. Instead, they simply pretended the whole thing doesn't exist and hid the complainant.

This is just tip of the iceberg

What is purely evil is Chinese state sponsored support for Child sex traffickers

Chinese organized criminal groups who specialize in selling Mainland Chinese women as sex slaves overseas receive full backing of CCP

Chinese Triad gangs trafficking women into Ireland for sex industry – cables

Chinese intelligence utilizes these degenerates for HUMINT purposes in Western nations and turns a blind eye to their trafficking operations as long as the women being trafficked are not associated to members of the party

Below is report from Canadian Intelligence with more details on this
View attachment 794531

Chinese Intelligence Services and Triads Financial Links in Canada

Imagine being Chinese women who survived horrors of Nanking only to have her grand daughters meet the same fate with fully backing from law enforcement

Let me remind you that triads are gangs in Taiwan, Its headquarters is in Taipei.
There are no triads in Chinese mainland. Yes, Taiwanese are also Chinese. You can use the word "Chinese gangs".
But I can tell you very well that there is no large-scale gangster organization in Chinese mainland.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(organized_crime)

These Taiwan gangs are supporters of the Taiwan government. You shouldn't frame the CCP with the crimes of these gangs.

Last edited:
Nowadays, anything out of China will make it to the international headline news, be it the death of a dog, or the love affair of a tennis player.

This is one of the things I hate about the government in China. I hope it gets embarrassed more for the terrible way of handling this.

At the very least, an investigation should have been opened and announced to show the government at least try to do the right thing. Instead, they simply pretended the whole thing doesn't exist and hid the complainant.
Exactly, this infuriates people all across the globe,
Instead of showing the whole world the follow through of the case, step by the step they simply released a letter North Korea style after censoring,like that would work. People will assume only bad because of western MSM.
China will never get the credit it deserve with policy like thiS.

Last edited:
You still too ashamed to own your own soldiers after this complete humiliation on their knees holding their ears like children?
After all the chest thumping about your mighty soldiers, you disown them the second it doesn’t suit you narrative.

View attachment 794517

Topic is about rape allegation by a famous tennis player. This idiot argues about Indian soldiers being beaten in a battle. Like I said, these chinese 2 yuan troll army only knows whataboutery.

whataboutery - the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter-accusation or raising a different issue.

Let me remind you that triads are gangs in Taiwan, Its headquarters is in Taipei.
There are no triads in Chinese mainland. Yes, Taiwanese are also Chinese. You can use the word "Chinese gangs".
But I can tell you very well that there is no large-scale gangster organization in Chinese mainland.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(organized_crime)

These Taiwan gangs are supporters of the Taiwan government. You shouldn't frame the CCP with the crimes of these gangs.
Really.... you have mafias here in our continent from your country pal - timber mafia, mineral criminal gangs, ivory...

I dont want to digress.... Stick to the topic of the tennis player.. where is she?

Below is her actual post which was taken down. Anyone from Taiwan or Singapore who can translate and post the english version.

Someone from Taiwan/Singapore translate for our audience this post from the tennis player that caused her to go missing.

1637329962697.png

You dont understand, there will be lot of more cases; if they open this - they will cause great embarassement of the God like Party demagogues who have been molesting young women. It is interesting.. they are ok to bring this down film stars who they prefer to pick to drop from audience fav list.

Really.... you have mafias here in our continent from your country pal - timber mafia, mineral criminal gangs, ivory...

I dont want to digress.... Stick to the topic of the tennis player.. where is she?

Below is her actual post which was taken down. Anyone from Taiwan or Singapore who can translate and post the english version.

Someone from Taiwan/Singapore translate for our audience this post from the tennis player that caused her to go missing.

View attachment 794683

Your continent? You are an Indian, not an African. Real Africans like China very much on the Internet.

Since you have the screenshot of Peng Shuai's blog, you should be able to translate it into English. Don't you know that Peng Shuai's original text said that she had an affair with Zhang Gaoli? There was no mention of rape. This is of the same nature as the Lewinsky case. When the Lewinsky case just happened, I remember the reporter couldn't find Lewinsky, right? And Lewinsky didn't give his first interview to reporters until 2015.

What about Lewinsky? What about US? What about CIA? or what about cats, dogs, elephants, dragons? These guys are born with "what about" disease. No answer about why scores of people like her have been silenced. If these snowflakes are not concerned, why remove her post?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom