What's new

Ten Young, Brilliant Strategic Studies Scholars from Pakistan and India look at Nuclear South Asia i

I second your prayers bro.

When we finance people develop a complex financial model to project expected future outcome, better one of us considers all possible outcomes (probabilities) and factor the same in the model thus the model's projected outcome is closer to actual results. More probabilities factored in better are the model's projections.

These "Brilliant Strategic Studies Scholars" are making an aim for the same, unfortunately they are factoring in all the negatives and thus the bleak outlook. None of them have tried to factor in the human part, while it would take few mad men to cause nuclear holocaust, but fact is nuclear command and control on both sides of the border is pretty robust and well defined. If I am not wrong Americans, Chinese and to an extent Russians helped (depending upon the country) develop a NCC for both the countries. I am absolutely sure that as a deterrent and a threat both countries (stupid politicians and media-men) discuss the use of nuclear weapons against the other but deep state of each country does understand the repercussion of ever exercising this option. The only country every to get away was USA. In the heart of my heart I expect that somewhere in the near future both nations will understand that we could not go in the future by carrying burden of past hatred.

Having robust NCC structures does reduce the likelihood of an all-out nuclear confrontation, but the real tragedy of this M.A.D. stalemate remains the condemnation of nearly a fifth of humanity to unnecessary suffering and poverty, and the lost futures of generations, due to the enemy mentality carefully cultivated on both sides.

Having robust NCC structures does reduce the likelihood of an all-out nuclear confrontation, but the real tragedy of this M.A.D. stalemate remains the condemnation of nearly a fifth of humanity to unnecessary suffering and poverty, and the lost futures of generations, due to the enemy mentality carefully cultivated on both sides.
Hey Vcheng. Long time no see. How is rule of Law, always going in USA? Could not help taking that jibe.

Back
Top Bottom