What's new

Ten Reasons A U.S. Navy Aircraft Carrier Is One Of The Safest Places To Be In A War

A nuclear tipped ballistic missile is anti EVERYTHING!!!

And you very well know that using a nuke in any scenario risks the one who used it being nuked back. So yes, it's anti EVERYTHING, including the initial user. LOL :woot:

And you very well know that using a nuke in any scenario risks the one who used it being nuked back. So yes, it's anti EVERYTHING, including the initial user. LOL :woot:
unless the initial attack eradicates the targeted country. :woot:

Ohio Class SSBN Will always be available For full nuclear retaliation.
unless the crew is indian. in that case it'll hit the bottom of the ocean cuz some genius left the hatch open! :lol:

But on a serious note, saw something very sobering on a documentary once that by the time a sub gets the orders to launch, the captain and crew automatically assume that they have no country left to sail back to since the orders to launch from subs were most probably given after a air and land based nuclear exchange had already taken place...in other words, they launch and then decide whether it's even worth going back...:(

unless the initial attack eradicates the targeted country. :woot:

Other than mere trolling, you ain't have a clue I guess. Now tell me how may nukes will it take to eradicate a country of the size of Sri-Lanka or Pakistan?? :azn:

Here we are talking about a huge chunk of land like U.S.A and China. Hope you understand the stupidity in your reply now. :lol::lol::lol:

Other than mere trolling, you ain't have a clue I guess. Now tell me how may nukes will it take to eradicate a country of the size of Sri-Lanka or Pakistan?? :azn:

Here we are talking about a huge chunk of land like U.S.A and China. Hope you understand the stupidity in your reply now. :lol::lol::lol:
instead of proving yourself to be a total turd that you are, why don't you take a moment to realize that you are not in the same league as giant countries like China, u.s. or russia... you are merely 3 times the size of Pakistan and Pakistan has enough MIRVs the eradicate india 6 times over... feel free to test us. ;)

instead of proving yourself to be a total turd that you are, why don't you take a moment to realize that you are not in the same league as giant countries like China, u.s. or russia... you are merely 3 times the size of Pakistan and Pakistan has enough MIRVs the eradicate india 6 times over... feel free to test us. ;)

wow. I'm afraid now...... :woot::woot::woot:

Mr. Genius. Why should we test someone who is already crumbling under their own weight for sometime now ??? We are just silent spectators watching the show to our west. You guy's are doing a very good job yourself that you don't need any enemy. The reason why India don't even talk about talks with Pakistan these days. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

So much, since you brought in the India VS Pakistan thing as usual while this thread has nothing to do with us as I have clearly mentioned in the last line of my reply ??? :hitwall:

wow. I'm afraid now...... :woot::woot::woot:

Mr. Genius. Why should we test someone who is already crumbling under their own weight for sometime now ??? We are just silent spectators watching the show to our west. You guy's are doing a very good job yourself that you don't need any enemy. The reason why India don't even talk about talks with Pakistan these days. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

So much, since you brought in the India VS Pakistan thing as usual while this thread has nothing to do with us as I have clearly mentioned in the last line of my reply ??? :hitwall:
oh for goodness sakes come up with some lines, you and your swamis have been saying this for decades now that Pakistan will become this and Pakistan will become that and who knows what other kind of oral diarrhea and yet, when push came to shove, india ended up as this!!! :lol: :omghaha:
179321.jpg

oh for goodness sakes come up with some lines, you and your swamis have been saying this for decades now that Pakistan will become this and Pakistan will become that and who knows what other kind of oral diarrhea and yet, when push came to shove, india ended up as this!!! :lol: :omghaha:
179321.jpg

If I hit a rock a 1000 times to break it, it doesn't mean that only the 1000th hit was effective ???No, all the other 999 hits should be accounted as well. Likewise some things always take time. Be patient.

Have you hared of the mighty Romans and the saying Rome was not built in a day ??? Where are they now ???Nothing happens in a day or two. Just like And look at your track record and graph since 1947, you should understand better. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Nimitz class aircraft carriers.

Sexiest war machine on this planet. :usflag:

If I hit a rock a 1000 times to break it, it doesn't mean that only the 1000th hit was effective ???No, all the other 999 hits should be accounted as well. Likewise some things always take time. Be patient.

Have you hared of the mighty Romans and the saying Rome was not built in a day ??? Where are they now ???Nothing happens in a day or two. Just like And look at your track record and graph since 1947, you should understand better. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
ah yes, death by a 1000 cuts, right? understand that we wrote the book on killing with a thousand cuts...ussr suffered it. and now so is india...kashmir is just the beginning, now that the prime divider is back in new delhi, the pace of those cuts on bharat mata's body are going to increase 10 folds if not more. And all that we have to do is just pour oil on the fire, sit back, enjoy and watch the show of india going up in smoke while WE :pop::pop::pop:

ah yes, death by a 1000 cuts, right? understand that we wrote the book on killing with a thousand cuts...ussr suffered it. and now so is india...kashmir is just the beginning, now that the prime divider is back in new delhi, the pace of those cuts on bharat mata's body are going to increase 10 folds if not more. And all that we have to do is just pour oil on the fire, sit back, enjoy and watch the show of india going up in smoke while WE :pop::pop::pop:

Well the recent developments and events happening in either of our nations say a different story. :o:

You sure, that you can sit back and enjoy the show without burning your pinky, huh?? :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom