What's new

Temple stampede leaves numerous dead in India

Rest in peace my beloved Pilgrims.

We need to put in place a robust crowd management system.

The sad thing is all this had happened on the same location in 2006. Seems like no lessons were learnt and as usual political blame game has begun.

The sad thing is all this had happened on the same location in 2006. Seems like no lessons were learnt and as usual political blame game has begun.

You are right. Government should issue some directives in this regards. If need they should intervene.

A Huge shame for Shivraj Singh Chouhan. These kind of lapse in performance is why he can never become a Narendra Modi.

Still he is way better than dogvijay singh a.k.a diggy raja.

Rest in Peace !!!

The mentality shown by some of the pakistani posters on these deaths are disgusting ...... :disagree:

A Huge shame for Shivraj Singh Chouhan. These kind of lapse in performance is why he can never become a Narendra Modi.

Still he is way better than dogvijay singh a.k.a diggy raja.

Why bringing politics into this discussion ??

Why bringing politics into this discussion ??

Not politics but administration.

This was a Huge administrative failure, right ? Even a super cyclone in Orrisa killed only 9.

Try to see it objectively and you will see that Shivraj Singh Chouhan is busy wearing the secular 'muslim' cap during eid to worry about the safety of Hindu pilgrims and ensure it.

This lapse is more glaring if you observe that there already was a history of stampede death just a few years back.

Consider Hindu pilgrims death in Kedarnath.

Ever wonder why its always the Hindu pilgrims who die ? ......like unwanted children of a lesser god.

Rest in Peace !!!

The mentality shown by some of the pakistani posters on these deaths are disgusting ...... :disagree:

thank you but most of Indians show worst mentality over deaths in Pakistan so better change and you will see change.

Ever wonder why its always the Hindu pilgrims who die ? ......like unwanted children of a lesser god.

There are way many more Hindus....there are way many more Hindu temples...way many more festivals.....some temples are situated in pretty dangerous places......and the Hindu way to get into the temple is classic stampede territory. You know that as well as I do....why this attempt at playing the victim?

thank you but most of Indians show worst mentality over deaths in Pakistan so better change and you will see change.

Ohh please ..... I have seen most pakistanis parroting the same lines when some of their compatriots show pathetic behaviour on death of human beings .

Got to any thread about death of pakistani soldiers , Indians will be the ones among the first to say RIP while on threads about death about Indian soldiers , pakistanis will be first to start the disrespect of the martyrs .

You are not fooling anybody by your fake saint attitude .

Two wrongs don't make a right, and how dare you sit behind a machine making loose statements like, "most Indians show worst (it's 'worse' by the way) mentality over deaths...". Such backwardness (and borderline schizophrenia) never ceases to shock me.

Word has it that some young shytheads spread mass rumour of a bridge collapsing and caused the stampede.

The scumbags should be arrested and charged for indirect participation in homicide.

I am as much angered as saddened by these regular occuraances . These mass gathering of people during festivals must be banned for a while. We clearly cannot control such masses in remote areas. People can definitely adjust praying to the less potent gods in safer places till we get out siht together .

R.I.P. The problem is that we normally don't learn from our past mistakes. A stampede like situation has happened a number of times before yet no proper care or plan was devised to avoid such chaos...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom