What's new

Temple remains found while levelling land in Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a prophecy fulfilled!!

Now what will defenders of "secularism" say?

We don't stop planting trees even though they may outlive us.

Who cares dude? There are thousands of Mosques across India that are built on top of Hindu Temples. Hell, even your most holy temple---Kashi---has Mosque on its grounds.

What can you do? Nothing much. It took poor Hindus more than a 100 years to get one temple rebuilt, and that too---you had to give Muslims DOUBLE the land for a grand new Mosque (Babri Masjid was in 2.5 Acres, Supreme Court ordered Indian govt to give 5 acres for rebuilding of Babri).

Thing is, no matter how hard you try---you can not undo the defeats and humiliations of the past. Dharma was eradicated from Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sindh, Kashmir, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan etc. Most of these lands are 90%+ Islamic today while the only remaining Hindu-majority area is less than 80% Hindu. Nepal had Hindu monarchy and it was overthrown by communists and you couldn't even save it (While Islamic Republic of Pakistan fought Soviet Union and brought 4,000,000 sq. km of land area under the fold of Islam in Central Asia).

I know these things are hurtful. If I was Hindu, I'd be super aggravated at the injustice of history as well. But it is what it is---you can not undo the history. Global Islam is way, way, way more powerful than anything hindus have been able to muster in their entire history. You can't take back lost lands. The best for you is to accept reality, live peacefully in your only remaining secular Republic, and stop obsessing over "secularism" and "Mullah" or "Love Jihad" day in and day out.

Some of the oldest, most important states of remaining Hindu-land (India) like Kerala, Assam, and Bengal are on their way to be 30%-40% Islamic in coming years. Can you stop it? No, you can't. But these states won't be Muslim-majority ever unlike the Hindu right wing propaganda says. My question, why do propaganda to hurt your own citizens? It won't get you anywhere. Just accept your fate and work to build current india into something less miserable than it is now (Ranked literally at the bottom of world happiness index).

Let go of anti-Muslim hate and inferiority-complex, and leave in peace and find happiness. Simple :)

They are all Sickulars!... I say Hindutvaism rocks!... Rape and pillage the evil Moslems... Jai Hind! Jai Shri Ram Ram! Jai rape!

More RSS!

do you have cabin fever?

Never has the world seen a society that thrives on lies and hatred like this one. They will invents gods and temples whenever it suits them.
What is the need to invent the temple when they have already won the case in SC?

BTW the archeologist who found temple remains before the SC verdict was Dr. K. K. Mohammed

Feels like you will find countless hidden temples under Modi regime, some beneath Taj Mahal and one beneath every mosque in Bharat mata.

What is the need to invent the temple when they have already won the case in SC?

BTW the archeologist who found temple remains before the SC verdict was Dr. K. K. Mohammed

the false idol of secularism has fallen in India.

#Tabdeeli

[

So ? How does it matter now ? Because some invader from Central Asia destroyed this temple in 1500s perhaps, people should not be secular in 2020 ?

Never has the world seen a society that thrives on lies and hatred like this one.

Unfortunately, in the modern history, most societies (not all) in the Islamic world fit this description.

Who cares dude? There are thousands of Mosques across India that are built on top of Hindu Temples. Hell, even your most holy temple---Kashi---has Mosque on its grounds.

What can you do? Nothing much. It took poor Hindus more than a 100 years to get one temple rebuilt, and that too---you had to give Muslims DOUBLE the land for a grand new Mosque (Babri Masjid was in 2.5 Acres, Supreme Court ordered Indian govt to give 5 acres for rebuilding of Babri).

Thing is, no matter how hard you try---you can not undo the defeats and humiliations of the past. Dharma was eradicated from Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sindh, Kashmir, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan etc. Most of these lands are 90%+ Islamic today while the only remaining Hindu-majority area is less than 80% Hindu. Nepal had Hindu monarchy and it was overthrown by communists and you couldn't even save it (While Islamic Republic of Pakistan fought Soviet Union and brought 4,000,000 sq. km of land area under the fold of Islam in Central Asia).

I know these things are hurtful. If I was Hindu, I'd be super aggravated at the injustice of history as well. But it is what it is---you can not undo the history. Global Islam is way, way, way more powerful than anything hindus have been able to muster in their entire history. You can't take back lost lands. The best for you is to accept reality, live peacefully in your only remaining secular Republic, and stop obsessing over "secularism" and "Mullah" or "Love Jihad" day in and day out.

Some of the oldest, most important states of remaining Hindu-land (India) like Kerala, Assam, and Bengal are on their way to be 30%-40% Islamic in coming years. Can you stop it? No, you can't. But these states won't be Muslim-majority ever unlike the Hindu right wing propaganda says. My question, why do propaganda to hurt your own citizens? It won't get you anywhere. Just accept your fate and work to build current india into something less miserable than it is now (Ranked literally at the bottom of world happiness index).

Let go of anti-Muslim hate and inferiority-complex, and leave in peace and find happiness. Simple :)
World Happiness index. :lol: I like that joke, carry on.

World Happiness index. :lol: I like that joke, carry on.

Joke are Hindus like you who'd ignore my actual post and quote-reply me for one-word because the actually post of mine was full of facts that are too uncomfortable for you to discuss :lol:

Keep blabbering needlessly in your inferiority-complex while the world around you moves on to bigger and better things.

Few facts for you: In 1900, there were more Hindus in the world than Muslims by a few million and there was not much difference in terms of prosperity between Hindus and global Muslims. Today, there are hundreds of millions of more Muslims in the world than Hindus (who are reduced to one country lol) and Muslims, on average, are FAR more prosperous, powerful, urbanized, industrialized, educated, cosmopolitan, and religious in their Islamic faith than backward and weak Hindus who are rapidly getting secularized and Westernized culturally

But yeah, keep posting about some shit temple or whatever :rolleyes::lol:

this is a good written argument i give it to that.

but the mistake that one do is to consider the defeat of Hindus.... its not actually. Hinduism (or vedic religion) never spread on power of sword. Indian influence was on south east asia and west of subcontinent is still visible. And you are right stating that it has shrunk with the arrival of islam in this region. Whatever are the means of its spread.
But one picture that everyone miss is this, look at the world map closely... India is the only country who successfully stood against invaders AND defeated them (and continue to defeat them).... they came for gold diamonds and precious gems. They looted and took them away, why the countries who looted India are not way powerful or rich than today's India? like thousand time powerful and rich?

We still find gold worth of billions under one temple in south India, and i know there is still more than that hidden safely. When the loot was trillions and we still left with so much I can only imagine how rich was my past and my country.

rise and fall of civilizations is happening for thousand of years, you are living in this world where one religion is more in numbers than other does not make anyone superior and one inferior.

outsiders want to show India in bad light, specially pakistanis. But world don't listen to your rhetoric ... pakistan shuold have done this ins 1990's and not today.
when in 1972 pakistan was being ruthlessly torn apart by India, i know its humiliation and you cant live up to that... but that is reality and you have to live with it day and night.
You have so many friends back then, USA UK and even SriLanka was pakistan's friends but today no one is, even your muslim ummah dont care about pakistan.
do you ever cared why a country of 200 million is so worthless and a picture of humiliation in this world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom